2016 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2016 Ford Taurus

great overall car

This car gets decent gas mileage, has a stylish look, has a very comfortable interior and has good power with great pick up. It's one of the best cars I have driven. No regrets owning this vehicle.

Great car

The fit and finish of the Taurus is exceptional. The car rides and handles well. My wife commutes to Detroit and it's a great road car.

Nice Car, would buy one again. Thanks

Roomy, Sporty. Looks Real. Handles well. Interior layout is excellent. Back massage is great. Legroom is good. Rear seat leg could be better. GPS works well. The audio system is excellent. Thank You.

4.4

more than i expected

this car handles well is comfortable and i really like the design the only thing is I do not like the color the factory choose to go with the really cool new blue color. it has very nice features and a few added bonuses. overall we are very pleased with this car so far!!!

Drive smoothly, love the look.

Beautiful car, interior was great, love the leg room & back space, overall great car, ac & radio acces is perfect, all flat screen no big buttons poking out.

Replaced My 2015 Flooded Taurus

After "IRMA" hit us and flooded my 2015 Taurus in Fall of 2017, I was blessed to find this 2016 model quickly! A week after buying it a car hit my back quarter panel & turned my car half way around. I barely had a bruise! Thank GOD I had my safe Ford Taurus around me!

Best car I?ve purchased!

The car gets better gas mileage than I imagined and what it even says it will do. The get up and go is fenominal. Buying the limited package is the way to go! Love this car like no other!

Great Car

Like a New Car Feels like a heavy safe car I would recommend this car for a first time buyer or a retired buyer , Drives and has that new car smell

I love my car

Best car I've ever had! I love finally having a safe, reliable car! Satellite radio and remote start isn't so bad either! Never liked Ford until I bought this car

Great Car to drive and own

I call this Taurus my luxury car.....fun to drive. Great handling vehicle. Plenty of leg room, love the steering wheel and it looks amazing.