2016 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

$27,220 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2016 Ford Taurus

Well built and rides extremely well

I like the way the Taurus is built and the V6 power plant. Interior of the car is well put together and thought out. Very comfortable to drive and ride in. The truck space is huge and with the fold down rear seats, carrying large loads is made easy.

Previously owned a 2011 Taurus Limited

Love the Trunk space,the mpg is typical for a car this size ( 28 to 30 mpg on hwy). I went with 20 inch rims for a stiffer ride. Your seat position gives one the feel of an SUV in a sedan .Heated and air conditioned seats work fine.

The best of the best

This car is a gem, Lots of leg room front and back ,Love the screen on the dash for backing out, Very comfy Love everything about it, It is only the third car I have every bought. I looked at one other car before I set my eyes on this in the dealerships lot Turn right around and bought it the same day, Test drove it and fell in love, Brings back memories my dad own an older model . Could not ask for a better car.

4.3

2016 Ford Taurus

Just bought it yesterday. Very satisfied. 12 miles on a "new" 2016, not bad. Has a couple issues which the dealership is taking care of but aside from that, we are very satisfied. Great car.

best car I have owned

It has a great ride, very comfortable, lots of room, large trunk and great interior. It has all the features that I want in a car.

4.4

Very safe

This car is extremely safe. I was currently hit by a lady that blew through a red light at 50mph and it definitely did it?s job on showing off its safety features.

Fast, comfortable, stylish

This car is great. Has lots of room for 5 including two child car seats. Comfortable Limited edition with cooled and heated front seats. Large trunk space. Fast six speed easily enter freeway or pass slow traffic. Very stylish and definitely a head turner.

4.3

good car

The Ford Taurus sedan is a full-sizer by our eyeballs, although its interior space might indicate otherwise. Rear-seat passengers may have difficulty getting in and out of the sedan due to its low roofline, and the Ford Fusion actually has more leg room.

Outstanding Value

Purchased a 1 year old Limited w/ 10K miles for 50% of the original sticker price. A decked out limited for less than a Fusion SE. I still own and drive a Fusion SEL V-6 but the space, comfort and bedroom sized trunk sold the family on this car. Outstanding paint color, 20" wheels and an electronic package worthy of the pentagon- just an outstanding value for a very comfortable family sedan. Yes, there are faster cars- No, you don't need them!

4.4

best performing, best looking car, and most fun.

Best looking, most comfortable and most dependable car I have ever owned. It's a very peppy and yet the most comfortable car I have ever driven.