2016 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2016 Ford Taurus

very nice ride

Great car!! I should have looked at the used car value for this vehicle as I was buying a year behind brand new. I lost nearly 16000 dollars in trade value on a car that only had 1000 miles on it. Aside from that this has been a wonderful vehicle to own and drive. If you're a do it yourselfer like I am, then you will find that changing the oil is a breeze. All components are extremely accessible. Trunk is big for cars these days and interior space is at a premium. The limited version has heated and cooled front seats and heated rear seats. You wont go wrong in purchasing a new Ford Taurus.

Came back to Taurus

Traded in a Nissan Rogue, it was too trucky for me. I have had a few other Taurus models and a Ford 500, came back to this car because of its value. My SEL has leather, heated seats, NAV, the works. Bigger trunk than the Rogue.

Beautiful Car with Inner Strength!

This car was beautiful, drove wonderful. Was considering a Fusion, no way after driving this. It is the better bang for the bucks and I believe with last longer as it is very well built.

Nicest car I've ever owned

The car has met my expectations. Plenty of leg room and comfort. Love the heated/air conditioned seats. Lots of adjustments on front seats. Love the styling and ride. Bought as a certified pre-owned, so the extra warranty is nice. Peace of mind.

My most favorite car ever

Sporty yet family friendly. Roomy, smooth ride, great gas mileage, and handles the road like a Lincoln.

Drives and handles great. Many safety features

Like new. This all wheel drive rides better than the previous front wheel drive I previously owned. Worth the 90 mile drive to purchase it. Fuel economy was the same on a 1000 mile trip.

70K miles on my 2013, and not one mechanical issue

I purchased my 2013 Taurus new. It now has 70K miles on it and has not had a single mechanical issue. I service it regularly of course at the dealer, and I love the quality of service. My only dislike is the lack of interior space, legroom in particular. The design style still looks great both inside and out. Trunk space is a real bonus. Mileage and power are excellent for this size car.

Taurus is the most comfortable car I've ever owned

My 2016 is my second Taurus. I bought a 2013 with 10,000 miles on it and drove it for 80,0000 trouble free miles. I travel daily in my work and comfort is key. The Taurus fits me like a glove and also delivers tremendous fuel economy for a car it's size. My 2013 FWD delivered 30mpg on the highway, and my 2016 AWD is excellent as well, at 28mpg. I normally trade around 90,000 miles and this time around there was no question what I would buy. Look around and find a program car with low mileage and you can practically steal it when compared to the original sticker price! I especially like the collision avoidance features on my new one, and got a pleasant surprise when my insurance dropped $200 yearly when I upgraded!! Excellent all-around value in a touring vehicle!

Most fascinating car I have owned. You would love

Meet all my needs. Would recommend to anyone. Space excellent, ride smooth. Exterior color is awesome. Its like riding in an airplane.

Most realiable car I have owned. Owned a 2010.

Plenty of space. Met all my expectations of a car. Loved the color. When I test drove it I was satisfied with the smoothness.