2016 Acadia

2016 GMC Acadia

2016 GMC Acadia

4.3

Have You Driven the 2016 GMC Acadia?

love the acadia

by juju53 from Huntsville, AL on Fri Aug 19 2016

This is my 3rd acadia. I love how versatile it is. Size is perfect for day to day driving as well as comfortable for long trips. Cargo area is just perfect. LOVE IT

Best vehicle for my family

by shon from Seminole, FL on Thu Mar 31 2016

My husband & I got thid vehicle less than a year ago, this is by far the best for us & the kids. Very spacious for a large family, still learning to use all the new technologies. Great on gas, alot of trunk space; I love the fact that I can set me sitting & heat/ cool according to the weather. Just got my 1st maintenance done, no long wait time....

Having Fun

by G-Man from Baton Rouge on Tue Oct 06 2015

Great car my only regret is that I didn't buy one sooner. No complaints. Love the comfort, large roomy interior. Very very low road noise.

Most Disappointing purchase of a lifetime

by Pennsyl from NORTH WARREN on Wed Apr 17 2019

Other than the interior room and features this vehicle was terrible. The transmission blew at 2500 miles and the performance was horrible. We replaced the drive shaft at 15000 miles and the car never drove smooth. After buying this family vehicle new with 7 miles on it there was a vibration in between 45-60 mph and a loud humming noise on the highway. We took it to the dealer multiple times to try to have it fixed and they could not find a solution. With 65000 miles the stability control and traction control light started illuminating from time to time. I have owed multiple SUV over the years and this is by far the worst 40K investment I have ever made. I'm sure every manufacturer has lemons but I would not recommend the GMC Acadia to anyone after this experience.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best Car Ever

by Baker Mann from Delray Beach, FL on Wed Nov 11 2015

I love this car! The car is very stylish, has a smooth ride and good on gas. Perfect for big families and people that like to travel. Very safe car it has plenty of air bags, you can call hands free because of the phone feature in the car and rear camera. A lot of leg room, which is perfect because I have a lot of tall people in my family. My only complaint was the lack available colors during my visit to the lot. but other than that the car's performance, technology and style is amazing and I would recommend this car to anyone.

great suv with plenty of room

by The2men from Garland, TX on Thu Aug 09 2018

Traded in a GMC Terrain. The Acadia SLT2 is great, leather, sunroofs, heads updisplay, and wifi(at extra cost). We have 3 grandchildren and there is plenty of room with 3 rows of seating. Front and rear ac is great! It be a little cramped for space on long road trips with all the passengers and luggage. But it works out ok since it has tow package and we have basket to attach to hold excess. Gas mileage is not that great, but it has a peppy V6. Round town mpg is 15-16, highway is 20+ depending on fast you drive(GM even gave rebates becasue it doesn't meet window sticker mpg). Over all it is a great suv and would recommend to some looking for a good midsize 7 passenger suv. This suv has not given any problems in two years we have owned and 28k miles.

Owned Gmc Products All My Life

by Bob T from Bernardston, Ma. 01337-0033 on Fri Aug 25 2017

I have owned Gmc all my life, from Gmc Jimmies to Envoy to Acadia and my latest is the Acadia Danali I told my wife if it had a bathroom in it that I would live in it. Over the years I have had nothing but great service great reliability and have been extremely happy and satisfied with your product. I guess that's why I keep coming back and will do so knowing you have my ultimate trust in the very fine product that you produce. Finally over the years I know that I can put my family in that vehicle and be it close or a far away trip I know they will be safe. When something is not broke do not try and fix it . You make an outstanding product keep up the good work. You people at GMC do a fine job and stand behind your product. I plan on trading my 2015 Danali in this coming spring for a 2017 or possibly a 2018. Thank you for the great service over the last 60 years. Grateful for all the years of dedicated service, Robert A. Tardif.

Love this car. Roomy, smoothe quiet ride,great for

by Linda from Katy, Texas on Tue Apr 10 2018

Best car I ever owned. Holds steady driving in the rain. Has plenty of room for my grandkids. Very easy to drive. I have it now 2 years, 46k miles cause I travel. Very comfortable and no issues. Pick up is good and a tank of gas goes a long way before fill up. I feel very safe driving this car. Put down the back seat row and load up! My only negative remark is the second row seat belts connection seem to be designed for a very small person. The connection part on seat should've been more on the outside of the seat, not the inside. Lastly, it can be hard at sometimes to park the big beautiful beast. But I always look forward to driving it and love all the safety features and sound system!

Do not buy GMC Acadia

by Sorry Acadia Owner from Weston on Mon Oct 28 2019

After 25 years of buying & driving non-american cars, I decided to give USA a try and bought a 2016 GMC Acadia SLT. Over the past 2 years major items started to fail. The first was the power steering pump failed - $500. Then both front and rear AC units failed with a leak - $4000. Now the transmission is starting to slip. I will never buy a USA car again. They just don't compare to a Toyota or Honda. USA not there yet, so I am paying the price.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best quality and reliability

by Ducker from Spring Hill, KS on Tue Sep 18 2018

This vehicle has met all the needs of my family. From hauling the grand kids, moving friends and family and taking long road trips, this vehicle has served its purpose well. Highly reliable and excellent gas mileage for a SUV.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7