Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Acadia

2016 GMC Acadia

2016 GMC Acadia

Have You Driven the 2016 GMC Acadia?

love the acadia

by juju53 from Huntsville, AL on Fri Aug 19 2016

This is my 3rd acadia. I love how versatile it is. Size is perfect for day to day driving as well as comfortable for long trips. Cargo area is just perfect. LOVE IT

Having Fun

by G-Man from Baton Rouge on Tue Oct 06 2015

Great car my only regret is that I didn't buy one sooner. No complaints. Love the comfort, large roomy interior. Very very low road noise.

Best vehicle for my family

by shon from Seminole, FL on Thu Mar 31 2016

My husband & I got thid vehicle less than a year ago, this is by far the best for us & the kids. Very spacious for a large family, still learning to use all the new technologies. Great on gas, alot of trunk space; I love the fact that I can set me sitting & heat/ cool according to the weather. Just got my 1st maintenance done, no long wait time....

Best Car Ever

by Baker Mann from Delray Beach, FL on Wed Nov 11 2015

I love this car! The car is very stylish, has a smooth ride and good on gas. Perfect for big families and people that like to travel. Very safe car it has plenty of air bags, you can call hands free because of the phone feature in the car and rear camera. A lot of leg room, which is perfect because I have a lot of tall people in my family. My only complaint was the lack available colors during my visit to the lot. but other than that the car's performance, technology and style is amazing and I would recommend this car to anyone.

great suv with plenty of room

by The2men from Garland, TX on Thu Aug 09 2018

Traded in a GMC Terrain. The Acadia SLT2 is great, leather, sunroofs, heads updisplay, and wifi(at extra cost). We have 3 grandchildren and there is plenty of room with 3 rows of seating. Front and rear ac is great! It be a little cramped for space on long road trips with all the passengers and luggage. But it works out ok since it has tow package and we have basket to attach to hold excess. Gas mileage is not that great, but it has a peppy V6. Round town mpg is 15-16, highway is 20+ depending on fast you drive(GM even gave rebates becasue it doesn't meet window sticker mpg). Over all it is a great suv and would recommend to some looking for a good midsize 7 passenger suv. This suv has not given any problems in two years we have owned and 28k miles.

2016 Acadia

by cialdell from on Tue Mar 07 2017

great car - just needs some updated features. Third tow allows for versatility and car is very reliable.

Owned Gmc Products All My Life

by Bob T from Bernardston, Ma. 01337-0033 on Fri Aug 25 2017

I have owned Gmc all my life, from Gmc Jimmies to Envoy to Acadia and my latest is the Acadia Danali I told my wife if it had a bathroom in it that I would live in it. Over the years I have had nothing but great service great reliability and have been extremely happy and satisfied with your product. I guess that's why I keep coming back and will do so knowing you have my ultimate trust in the very fine product that you produce. Finally over the years I know that I can put my family in that vehicle and be it close or a far away trip I know they will be safe. When something is not broke do not try and fix it . You make an outstanding product keep up the good work. You people at GMC do a fine job and stand behind your product. I plan on trading my 2015 Danali in this coming spring for a 2017 or possibly a 2018. Thank you for the great service over the last 60 years. Grateful for all the years of dedicated service, Robert A. Tardif.

Love this car. Roomy, smoothe quiet ride,great for

by Linda from Katy, Texas on Tue Apr 10 2018

Best car I ever owned. Holds steady driving in the rain. Has plenty of room for my grandkids. Very easy to drive. I have it now 2 years, 46k miles cause I travel. Very comfortable and no issues. Pick up is good and a tank of gas goes a long way before fill up. I feel very safe driving this car. Put down the back seat row and load up! My only negative remark is the second row seat belts connection seem to be designed for a very small person. The connection part on seat should've been more on the outside of the seat, not the inside. Lastly, it can be hard at sometimes to park the big beautiful beast. But I always look forward to driving it and love all the safety features and sound system!

Best quality and reliability

by Ducker from Spring Hill, KS on Tue Sep 18 2018

This vehicle has met all the needs of my family. From hauling the grand kids, moving friends and family and taking long road trips, this vehicle has served its purpose well. Highly reliable and excellent gas mileage for a SUV.

One of the best vehicles I have owned and driven

by Prickley Johnson from Central Texas on Wed Mar 21 2018

Exceeded all my expectations. Great on long road trips, hauling people around, towing and touring the Texas hill country with my dogs. AWD is a great feature for slippery pavement, snow and ice, and mud. Prefornce is great for this type of vehicle with decent handling. Very safe!

1 2 3 4 5