2016 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2016 Sierra 1500 GMC
Shop the 2016 Sierra 1500 GMC
4.4

I've had the truck a month, and so far so good!

It's exactly what I was looking for; used but not too used, low miles, good looking but not too many bells and whistles, and didn't need any work.

Big and Beautiful

I am a big fan of cupholders, this will make or break a deal for me. It could use more, but has a sufficient amount for the normal person. Beautiful body style and comfy.

awesome truck

love this truck, color, styling, fuel economy,comfort and how quiet it is. I have owned many general motors vehicles and I only had 1 major issue. That being my 2005 GMC SIERRA. Transmission went, covered by the warranty. The 2016 is by far my favorite. Love the truck!!!

1.0

I don't know how good of a truck it is I haven't h

The truck was great just the people I dealt with were idiots was lied to on the truck for six months and they still have not produced a title a bunch of incompetent idiots

4.0

First Lifted truck I've ever owned

The truck I hope meets my needs. Sharp looking and appeared well maintained by previous owner(s). After having it only three days I do hope the few details I've noticed, the dealer is able to address them as not petty and fix them to satisfaction. I hope to get many years out of it though approaching 50k on the odometer. So far, all satisfied.

Awesome truck for the money

Its a 4 door, 4x4, decently powered, full sized truck at a good price! What more can you ask for? That and its really comfortable...for a truck that is.

Love this truck ..

Love it ! Pulls my 1700 lb boat like it’s not even there . Great on gas while towing as well . I’d like to have a backup camera but the Bluetooth and CarPlay is cool ..

3.4

So disappointing

I was so excited to finally get my dream truck! It's just been down hill from there though. From the dealer swapping my side mirror to s broken one that I had to go back and luckily got replaced with a new one to the clunking somewhere in the driveline shifting from v4-v8 and now seeing the paint chipping and pealing off every time I turn around it's quite the sad affair. I'm trying to not let myself get to down about it and just know that the next time I'm in the market for my next 50k 60k truck it's definitely not going to be from the General. It certainly is drop dead gorgeous and drives like a dream but clunking and speaking around town with the paint coming off every time a leaf hits it is just unacceptable. I'll be getting a Tundra next.

Luxurious

Great ride plenty of room great space for big and tall Everything you could wish for in a truck will give you good gas mileage if you drove in a steady speed

4.3

Happy, happy, happy!

Really enjoy driving this truck. Soooo many compliments on the look of this Denali! Family loves riding in the comfortable beast! Plan to hang on to it for awhile!