2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain

Very reliable and roomy

Love this vehicle. It has a very smooth ride, and descent power to get up and go! Very roomy. Has all the bells and whistles I've come to expect with a GMC! Just love everything about it!

3.7

Thought there would be a recall on timing chain, a

Uses to much oil, timing chain out was told it’s happening a lot!! Figured there would be a recall!!!!! Why isn’t there one????!!!! I have no more words

4.1

This vehicle has been an absolute delight to own.

Absolutely best vehicle I've owned. Road trips are delightful. I am 63 years young and 6'0 tall. The interior is perfectly designed for anyone. Only issue for roomy 2nd row is no AC vent, which was not an issue on my road trips. Delightful!

1.9

Worst vehicle I ever owned,,,I would never recomme

This vehicle should be recalled it's a dead trap...we've had more issues with it from burning oil to paint peeling off and ball joints going ,intake camshaft solenoid, bent valves,and timing chain,wheel bearings,and a smell of wire burning,and vehicle shouting down when driving it.....

Reliable vehicle ready for next owner

This GMC terrain was perfect for my wife and my kids. Plenty of room to carry kids' gear and other items. A one-owner vehicle that has fit our needs from the moment we bought it.

Nice SUV

Nice and roomy meets all of my needs.. My Grands love it... I love it!!! My salesperson Roy was great and on point.. Will recommend him to friends.

2.3

Very dangerous cuts off randomly

The car was fine until a week later it started hesitating I called the dealership and of course they gave me the run around now saying it my responsibility the car has 9000 miles on it they should take care of it

2.7

I bought junk

I bought this vehicle thinking I was doing good, just another screw up in my life. After 2 months vehicle running weird, there was no oil. It burned it all.up. the recalls are from 2010 to 2013 for oil consumption for GMC terrains. Of course mine's a 2014 so I got screwed again

6 cyl awd 2014 gmc terrain

great in snow and rain, accelerates like a sports car, best crash test ratings, comfort, quiet, can't say enough about this amazing vehicle. I would buy another just like it, with the six cyl engine and awd. If you only drive a four cyl, fwd, you have not experienced the awe built into this machine.

Loved this car

This car was very comfortable, reliable, and cost efficient. It required very little service other than routine maintenance. We were looking for updated technology and increased seating. We formerly used it to tow behind our previously-owned motorhome.