2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

$26,465–$28,215 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain

Excellent vehicle for our needs

Meets all our needs gas mileage is as expected all wheel drive makes it safe in all conditions like the looks and roomy interior and great seats

2.9

Right next to the Suburban the crapiest vehicle.

While I enjoy the room and the fact that the buttons seem to be exactly where they need to be, it is expensive for the options it has, the engine is grossly underpowered in the 4 cyl. version, sounds like a lawn mower even with regular maintenance, and the transmission is completely toast with under 65k on it. Just to add insult to injury the paint on the rear gate is bubbling up in several spots ...laughable. Worst quality and workmanship I have ever seen.

Love the look, inside & outside and handles great

Vehicle has all the nice extras - USB port, Bluetooth, heated & memory seats, navigation built in, etc. I love the vehicle and it looks real sharp.

2.9

Not very reliable

Comfortable car but had problems with the intake camshaft actuator Solenoid valve circuit l turning off while driving. Has 93,000 the repairs were not covered.

2.4

Hate this vehicle

I absolutely hate my 2014 GMC terrain I was not aware that there were no vents in the backseat living in Indiana I have to run the defrosters all winter long to keep the car from fogging up it is also front wheel drive which is horrible on snow even rain I cannot get good traction there are so many things about this car that I cannot stand it is now paid off and I am so ready to traded in and get rid of it I will never buy another train I Lula didn’ I absolutely hate my 2014 GMC terrain I was not aware that there were no vents in the backseat living in Indiana I have to run the defrosters all winter long to keep the car from fogging up it is also front wheel drive which is horrible on snow even rain I cannot get good traction there are so many things about this car that I cannot stand it is now paid off and I am so ready to traded in and get rid of it I will never buy anotherTerrain.

GMC Terrain

It’s a perfect suv for me and the kids, very spacious and comfortable, smooth ride and fuel efficient, looks great and plenty of cargo space.

3.7

Good reliable transportation

The car meets all needs I really would recommend this to anyone I really like the car really comfortable enjoyed driving it and would like to have a entrainment system

4.3

Very pleased

This car has met my needs FOR SURE. Great on gas and drives with ease! I love it! Easy to operate and I enjoy the design, It comfortably fits my children and it is very spacious.

Great SUV

I love it this vehicle is very spacious, great gas mileage and features. The stereo is pretty loud. The seats aren't automatic but to me I prefer that since that's one more electrical thing I'd have replace eventually.

most reliable car I have ever owned

I finally got a vehicle that I wanted and I was satisfied with my purchase. it has everything that I wanted, Bluetooth, usb, xm radio, onstar