2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

I've always been a fan of Honda Civic cars, they're

I've always been a fan of Honda Civic cars, they're awesome 😎 my life in a major city will be AWESOME and educationally cool through this app and a Honda Civic

Tried, true, and Faithful. Few small things along

This car was the first car I have ever own and it applied me. I live in South Dakota den we are no strangers to bad weather here. It is at 180k miles and I got it at 30k. Rather than writing a review about how great this car is I rather write a few minor things that have happen to the car. Let me stress though that I trust this car to go from new your to LA no problem. 1. The biggest problem I have had with the vehicle is it had an oil leak. But it was not cuase any cracks in the oil reservoir or anything like that. All it was a bad seal located on the side of the oil pan. If you have an oil leak tell them to first check the seals to make sure they are good. 2. The heat shield to protect the oil change spot is just sheet metal. If you hit a critter it will sometimes rip that off. Easy and cheap fix. 3. I worn out the leather on the center consul. Just use it as an arm rest and it wore out. Didn’t get it fixed just cuase it doesn’t really make a difference. 4. Like people said with the eco mode on it will accelerate slowly. Just does that to save gas. But make sure to take it off for snow. Overall it is a wonderful car and it is faithful everytime. I don’t see this car ever being a bad purchase. This car will be the car I drive until it blows up. Should be about that 300k or better mark

Good value, good milage, reliability

Overall I love this car. Features are great (AC, Sun roof), runs well, gets great milage, and as long as you do proper maintenance it lasts forever. My last car had 290,000 miles on it and it was in great condition. The only thing I don't like is the leather seats which get hot and sticky. Cloth seats are better.

(The Pros And The Cons Of Owning This Vehicle)

I purchased this vehicle from a private seller. Here are some of the things I have noticed throughout some time. Pros: 1. Reliability 2. Fuel-Efficiency 3. Safety Rating 4. Drivability 5. Features 6. Low-Maintenance Cost 7. Optional Towing Package With Second-Party Installer. 8. No Safety Recalls 9. Great Vehicle For A Student. 10. Lower Insurance Rates Compared With Other Vehicles. 11. DIY Modifications / Additions Are Encouraged. Cons: 1. Limited Space for people and luggage. Not the best option for plus-sized individuals. 2. When Econ-mode is enabled the vehicle will struggle to accelerate. Especially if you are in a jam and need to accelerate quickly. 3. Honda Paint Recall

in this model the ex 1.8L is the best made

this is my first honda civic ex 1.8L this is the best engine size for this model made.all hondas are great,this car is comfortable inside drive beautifully and i had cars from audi’s to bmw to hondas and this 2013 civic ex drive great.it has 219k on it now because thru cov19 i was driving alot and i change belts battery tires motor mounts and this car drive like is brand new.

Great Customer service

Mark & Scott were both a pleasure helping with my purchase. With a recently filed chapter 7, the transaction went very smooth, and my questions were answered up front. This vehicle is amazing for the cost and it so clean. I highly recommend US Auto Group for your future car purchases!!

1.0

worst Honda I own

I had issue after issue . The service department are not honest with the dealings of truth on things and cover up ALWAYS get copies of what they do not just a paper saying couldn't duplicate issue. They cover up .

Great car

Want a sleek ride with excellent gas mileage? I average 30 in city driving, and get about 45 highway in an 8 year old car. Im 5’3.5” and the seat fits me perfectly, J in can adjust to be able to accurately gauge depth and park easily. Heat and ac is phenomenal in this small of a car, and my speakers hardly need to go above “10”. This car sits lower to the ground, so the suspension is a bit bumpier than other cars. But the car makes up for that with everything else. Even under the hood is easy to check the oil, add windshield washer fluid, and easily check the battery. And its designed to be easily accessed. While I bought a 2 door, it easily fits me and a passenger in the front and my 90 pound golden in the back. Its great for commute, teenagers, and adults.

Great car

Great car! Clean I’m & out. Gas mileage is fantastic! I’ve never owned a Honda before but going by this car Honda jumps to the front of my list

Great Car with Great Performance

This car is a solid, sporty, super fun vehicle. Though this car is 7 years old and may not have every bell and whistle that a newer car does, it's performance and styling make up for it. The 2013 Honda Civic Si, is a FUN car to drive and makes a simple run to the grocery store an great driving experience.