2013 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Civic Honda
Explore the 2013 Honda Civic
Shop the 2013 Honda Civic

Great Customer service

Mark & Scott were both a pleasure helping with my purchase. With a recently filed chapter 7, the transaction went very smooth, and my questions were answered up front. This vehicle is amazing for the cost and it so clean. I highly recommend US Auto Group for your future car purchases!!

2.1

worst Honda I own

I had issue after issue . The service department are not honest with the dealings of truth on things and cover up ALWAYS get copies of what they do not just a paper saying couldn't duplicate issue. They cover up .

4.1

Great car

Want a sleek ride with excellent gas mileage? I average 30 in city driving, and get about 45 highway in an 8 year old car. Im 5’3.5” and the seat fits me perfectly, J in can adjust to be able to accurately gauge depth and park easily. Heat and ac is phenomenal in this small of a car, and my speakers hardly need to go above “10”. This car sits lower to the ground, so the suspension is a bit bumpier than other cars. But the car makes up for that with everything else. Even under the hood is easy to check the oil, add windshield washer fluid, and easily check the battery. And its designed to be easily accessed. While I bought a 2 door, it easily fits me and a passenger in the front and my 90 pound golden in the back. Its great for commute, teenagers, and adults.

Great car

Great car! Clean I’m & out. Gas mileage is fantastic! I’ve never owned a Honda before but going by this car Honda jumps to the front of my list

Great Car with Great Performance

This car is a solid, sporty, super fun vehicle. Though this car is 7 years old and may not have every bell and whistle that a newer car does, it's performance and styling make up for it. The 2013 Honda Civic Si, is a FUN car to drive and makes a simple run to the grocery store an great driving experience.

Had it one week, so far so good.

Needs a new sunroof sliding door, bummer. We bought ‘as is’ so it is our problem now. Otherwise, been a great car so far! The sunroof slider gets stuck which leaves the sunroof stuck half open. Didn’t notice the day I bought it. Service kindly unstuck it so it would close. Will have them replace the slider next spring, I guess.

Honda Civic: Reliable

This car has served my wife well as her daily driver. We all know that Honda civics are super reliable and good on gas. And this one lives up to that even though we have never used the economy mode. It has 36370 miles on it which is practically brand new for a civic. The only problem with this vehicle for us is that we now have two kids and grandma and grandpa to cart around. Just not big enough for the family anymore.

Best overall value and quality

This car is amazingly responsive, the fuel economy above expectations, ride is acceptable, and drivability is super! Reliable low maintenance! This is a car that drives and handles the very best.

Great reliable vehicle

This car has been super great to me. It’s great car. It has been well maintained since I’ve owned it. Sad to sell it, but I had to upgrade to another vehicle. I am positive it will make its next owner extremely happy.

Nice for a used car, but great for me!!

Love it!! Rides nice, and it’s jus what I needed!! Thank you!! And if ask I would highly recommend to anyone!! Great purchase for me!