2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Civic
Average based on 106 reviews

OUTSTANDING

by from PEMBROKE PINES, FL on September 20, 2013

JUST BOUGHT A 4 DOOR LX SEDAN CIVIC AND I AM IN LOVE! THE BEST! LOADED WITH STANDARD FEATURES AND THE CAR HANDLES EXTREMELY WELL. IT DRIVES AND FEELS LIKE A BIG CAR. IT FEELS HEAVIER. HONDA WENT WAY OUT THIS TIME. CONGRATS!

Efficient car for well under $20K

by from Kansas on June 24, 2014

At 6' 4" I have no comfort problems in this car. I can't understand some of the reviews that say they don't have room in the cabin. Likewise, I don't understand how anybody is getting such low mileage unless they are just romping on the gas. I'm averaging 33mpg in mixed driving (50/50 city/highway, maybe even 60/40). Right at one year of driving, 18K miles, plenty of cold weather & snow and plenty of hot weather with A/C running. Radio works great, CD, and aux input for MP3 all work fine. You can't expect high-end luxury for under $20K (off the lot including taxes). You get a decent performing car. Some people must just like to whine and complain.

Very good handling

by from New Hampshire on January 4, 2014

Love this car . Handles well , great millage , plenty of power. Put extreme winter tires on all around and it will have great winter traction. Hi speed summer tires for snow are terrible.Interior of car is comfortable and sporty.

Nice Basic Transportation

by from Kensington, MD on September 9, 2013

I've had the 2013 for a couple of months now. Pros: Even though I got the base LX model, it came with a lot of extras. I like the backup camera, Bluetooth and good gas mileage (I got 40 mpg on the highway, manual transmission). Nice stylish looks; it looks similar to my neighbor's expensive Mercedes, except thousands less. The HVAC controls are very easy to use, especially the fan knob. The digital speedometer is actually nice. It is easier to compare your speed with the speed limit than with an analog gauge. The steering wheel controls for the radio, phone and other features are nice; I use them all the time. Cons: It sits low to the ground- hard to get out of car. No variable wiper setting, just one intermittant speed. Gear shifting is so-so, not as smooth as it could be. The plastic hub caps are tacky.

first new car

by from Forest hill Md on September 29, 2013

great ride 41/ 44mpg smooth engine great styling,love the rear view camera very nice fit and finish, a lot of room .I am 5'11 My friend at 6'4 is a little cramped. Overall a very nice well built car... Love it

2013 Civic SI

by from Lacey WA on April 10, 2013

I'm used to driving a big pick up truck, so changing to a compact is different to say the least. With that said this car looks great and is a gas to drive sporting a six speed manual transmission and a 2.4 liter 201 horse V-Tec engine. McPherson struts makes handling a pure joy. A little loud with road noise making its way into the cab. A fun sporty car with pretty decent gas mileage.

great little Honda

by from Louisiana on October 5, 2013

First Honda I have bought new. High price but should be worth it as I tend to drive my cars 15 years or more. Quite smooth ride. Excellent gas mileage. Nice looking. No problems.

reliable car

by from on November 26, 2013

I am very please with this 2013 Honda civic ex, after check others car, like 2014 Toyota corolla and the 2013 Nissan sentra.

Honda civic

by from Las vegas on October 30, 2013

I recently rented a Honda civic and it really opened my eyes up to a different type of vehicle. I have always been a Chevy and ford type person but I was real impressed with the smoothness and has mileage was incredible. There was one thing until you get used to it there was a small blind spot in the right rear. But all in all made me want to shop for some cars so right now have got some incredible deals but just not in the right place yet to commit to buying one yet

Good value

by from Port St Lucie, Florida on September 4, 2014

The best ride I ever had. Comfort, style and economical on gas. Drives smooth and no mechanical troubles at all.