2017 Honda Hr V

Love my New 2017

by from Bloomington Indiana on December 31, 2016

We get a new Honda every 3 years. Last 12 years we have had CRV Honda This year we went with the new HRV LOVE IT LOVE IT This may be the one we don't sell. 2017 Honda

Love this car!

by from Racine, WI on March 28, 2017

Can't believe how roomy this car is on the inside! Plenty of room in the back seat as well. Only caveat is the head room if you are a taller person. The moon roof lowers the ceiling quite a bit - but this is easily remedied by tilting the seat back a notch or two. It rides nicely and handles well on the road. I love the sleek appearance of the car, and it doesn't take up much room in the garage!

Very happy with my choice

by from Nekoosa, wi on May 1, 2017

It was hard to choose a replacement for my Honda Fit, which I loved, until I got in and drove the H-RV. I was sold in 30 seconds, even tho I'd been considering two others models for several months. I especially like the size and style. The ease of handling sealed it for me.

Great value for the money!

by from Naples, Fl. on May 6, 2017

Fun car to drive the steering is responsive and it handles great. Some reviews complained it wasn't very peppy acceleration wise. But we came from a Prius so it was great for us. Go for the EX if possible the upgrade stereo and climate control is worth it with heated seats. I wish they offered it without the sunroof because we will never use it. Overall a very good value.

MyHR-V

by from endicott on May 3, 2017

Like the way it handles! And I love the deep ocean pearl color ! I drove a Civic for 12 years and liked it but need a car that was higher off the ground so I was sitting up higher. This fits the bill!

Daisy Tisdale

by from Ridgeland, Ms on March 30, 2017

Awesome. I really like it. Been driving honda's for fifteen years. This Hr-v has plenty room. Very comfortable, cheap on gas and the list goes on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW HONDA HRV LX

by from IDAHO FALLS,ID 83404 on February 28, 2017

1963-2017 15 HONDA MOTORCYCLES,YARDMAN LAWN MOWER WITH HONDA ENG. POWER WASHER WITH HONDA ENG.SNOWBLOWER,HONDA PCX 125CC SCOOTER, AND 2017 HR-V LX LUNER SILVER COLOR. I AM NOW A 5 STAR HONDA FREAK!!!!!!! LOVE EVERY THING HONDA DOES,ALWAYS HAVE,ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First new Honda purchase.

by from Catlett, VA on March 12, 2017

I just bought a 2017 HR-V EX AWD a few days ago but I feel in love with them the first time I saw one. I've always driven cars, mostly GM products, and it should be no surprise they were not always reliable. Most were used, but even new ones have been what I consider junk. I've had one prior Honda, an 03 Civic EX but did not have much luck with it. But that's a long story... I'm hoping to have plenty of years of trouble free maintenance on this Honda. If anything major happens I will be sure to update this review. The Misty Green color with black cloth is what I choose and I can't stop staring at it!

Don't Let Icons Fool You

by from Upstate New York on June 7, 2017

I bought the car on May 13, 2017 so as if this writing, June 7, haven't driven it much. The Good: It gets great gas mileage. On the open road I was up to 35 MPG. In the city 30-31 MPG. It's a good size. It's smaller than the previous SUV I turned in, but it's big enough for travel and for my Greyhound dog to be comfortable in. The vehicle looks nice. The cargo door opens to a good height; I don't hit my head on it when bending into the cargo area. The longest trip I've taken with it was 75 miles, and I found it to be comfortable. The back seats fold down very easily. The leg room is generous, front and back. The Bad: The dashboard is a maze/mess of icons. I have no issue with tech things. I own most tech ?toys? that are available, from a smart phone to an Amazon Alexis. But the icons on the HR-V are a mess of location and menus. Technical equipment is supposed to make life easier and more efficient. The icons for choices of audio, heat/AC, fan, defrosters for front and back windows, temperature, etc., make them difficult to use when driving. This problem has diminished my enjoyment of the car a lot. It?s downright dangerous to be fumbling for an icon ? which one can?t fumble for because it?s flat against the screen ? because the driver has to take her eyes off the road. These icons are ridiculous and if I had thought about my purchase more, I would have looked at other car manufacturers.

Awesome car to drive.

by from on April 12, 2017

Fell in love with the car as soon as I drove it. It has all the features you need and more. I would recommend it to everyone.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Honda Hr V