2017 HR-V

2017 Honda HR-V

2017 Honda HR-V

Have You Driven the 2017 Honda HR-V?

Great value for the money!

by mudslinger from Naples, Fl. on Sat May 06 2017

Fun car to drive the steering is responsive and it handles great. Some reviews complained it wasn't very peppy acceleration wise. But we came from a Prius so it was great for us. Go for the EX if possible the upgrade stereo and climate control is worth it with heated seats. I wish they offered it without the sunroof because we will never use it. Overall a very good value.

MyHR-V

by eileen from endicott on Wed May 03 2017

Like the way it handles! And I love the deep ocean pearl color ! I drove a Civic for 12 years and liked it but need a car that was higher off the ground so I was sitting up higher. This fits the bill!

First new Honda purchase.

by abromc454jive from Catlett, VA on Sun Mar 12 2017

I just bought a 2017 HR-V EX AWD a few days ago but I feel in love with them the first time I saw one. I've always driven cars, mostly GM products, and it should be no surprise they were not always reliable. Most were used, but even new ones have been what I consider junk. I've had one prior Honda, an 03 Civic EX but did not have much luck with it. But that's a long story... I'm hoping to have plenty of years of trouble free maintenance on this Honda. If anything major happens I will be sure to update this review. The Misty Green color with black cloth is what I choose and I can't stop staring at it!

I Love It!

by Honda HRV is Great! from Woburn, MA. on Sun Jun 17 2018

I previously owned a Honda CRV for 10 years and was very happy with it. But wanted something a little smaller, and this Honda HRV is just perfect! Love the way the second row seats lift up so easily! Like the ECO option that I leave on and feel like I'm really saving gas! Also love the bluetooth connection to talk and drive hands free!

Not the Honda of old

by Meh from Florida on Wed Aug 30 2017

I purchased this Honda because of previously owning two other models. well since then the quality control must of dropped considerably. A/C failed right away, and rattles emerged in less than 3k miles.

Does not recommend this car!!

really cute

by bette from Summerfield, Fl. on Tue Apr 11 2017

Love, love, love it. We loved our fit but decided this time we would go a little bigger. This car has everything and more then we wanted. I have never been one to care much about all the bells and whistles but am so glad we did this time. Still discovering all it has to offer. Our dealer has been great. Told us if there was anything we needed help with to stop by or call. So far we are doing great. We had our other car 8 years and will probably have this one longer.

Favorite car I've ever owned!

by Keli2280 from Oklahoma City, OK on Fri Apr 07 2017

I have been researching small SUVs for months looking for smooth handling, a roomy cargo area and decent MPG. The H-RV was hands down the best vehicle for a combo of the three. I got an AWD H-RV EX. The only thing I don't absolutely love is the interior styling--fabric panels on the doors, lack of storage compartments other than the glove compartment, and the weird extra-deep drink holders that are located too far back in the console. Hopefully Honda will fix those things for future models.

Love my New 2017

by In my 60's from Bloomington Indiana on Sat Dec 31 2016

We get a new Honda every 3 years. Last 12 years we have had CRV Honda This year we went with the new HRV LOVE IT LOVE IT This may be the one we don't sell. 2017 Honda

Very happy with my choice

by Debi5000 from Nekoosa, wi on Mon May 01 2017

It was hard to choose a replacement for my Honda Fit, which I loved, until I got in and drove the H-RV. I was sold in 30 seconds, even tho I'd been considering two others models for several months. I especially like the size and style. The ease of handling sealed it for me.

Daisy Tisdale

by Daisy "God Chaser" from Ridgeland, Ms on Thu Mar 30 2017

Awesome. I really like it. Been driving honda's for fifteen years. This Hr-v has plenty room. Very comfortable, cheap on gas and the list goes on.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Our Take on the 2017 Honda HR-V

The verdict:

The 2016 Honda HR-V is a stylish mini-SUV that doesn't skimp on passenger space or cargo versatility, but numb steering and modest four-cylinder performance detract from its driving experience.

Versus the competition:

The HR-V is part of the SUV boom that's happening now, and the biggest battleground is the fast-growing subcompact SUV class.

Editor's note: This review was written in April 2015 about the 2016 Honda HR-V, but little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2017, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The HR-V is loosely related to the Honda Fit hatchback and is built in the same Mexican assembly plant. It's nearly as wide and tall as Honda's CR-V compact SUV but about 10 inches shorter overall. Passenger volume is similar, but the shorter HR-V has less cargo room.

Offered with front- or all-wheel drive and a six-speed manual or continuously variable automatic transmission, the HR-V comes in three trim levels: LX, EX... Read More