2017 Elantra

2017 Hyundai Elantra

2017 Hyundai Elantra

Have You Driven the 2017 Hyundai Elantra?

Best boom for your buck.

by Axle Joe from Atlantic City NJ on Wed May 24 2017

This is Elantra Value Edition. This is my fourth Elantra I have leased. Earlier models left much to be desired, but every few years they would improve a little. This 2017 value edition was dramatically redone, from handling and road noise problems that were a chronic problem are now totally upgraded. So much more safety add ons that are standard. Knee airbag , backup camera with cross warning, lane departure warning, moonroof, power seat, and much more. This car will surely get very positive reviews in the future.

Elantra ECO. Better than I expected!

by CalypsoKid from Upstate, NY on Wed May 24 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra ECO. I drive mostly highway miles so I chose the ECO for gas mileage. It has a smaller engine than my old Accent so I wasn't really planning on any kind of sporty feel. What a surprise when I put it into sport mode. This 1.4 liter turbo charged engine has quite a bit of snap. Awesome car and when on the highway, I'm averaging 42 mpg in normal mode with the A/C on. Better than the sticker claim of 40 mpg.

Best vehicle I've ever owned and I'm 40 y/o!

by Greg C. from Fond du Lac, WI on Wed Aug 01 2018

Having previously owned a 2003 Hyundai Elantra, this 2017 Elantra is amazing for the value we paid for it. You would think you have all the options and amenities that are provided with most luxury vehicles. I've owned this vehicle for 2 years now and purchased it brand new(drove off the lot with 12 miles on the odometer). In the 2 years I've owned this vehicle I have not had a single problem with it. None. The only service that has ever been needed the past 2 years is the usual oil change as needed. The style of this compact economy vehicle is like that of a high end luxury vehicle, not to mention all the options that come with it. Also, while most Americans probably view the Hyundai brand as an Asian import vehicle, it's great to know that while the "parts and components" for this vehicle are made in South Korea, the vehicle itself is manufacturered 100% here in the United States by American workers. As a patriotic American, this fact alone makes me proud to own this vehicle. To date, I have zero complaints to be made about this vehicle and I'm anxiously awaiting to see what Hyundai is going to have to offer in their vehicles of the future. In my honest opinion, Hyundai always seems to be one step ahead of the competition when it comes to style and features that their vehicles provide. I highly recommend you make the Hyundai lineup a consideration when you make your next new vehicle purchase! And if you're in the east central area of Wisconsin, check out the selection of vehicles they have at Van Horn Hyundai in Fond du Lac, WI...these guys are amazing and the customer service is amongst the best you'll receive anywhere, hands down!

Most loved car we have owned

by RubyLv from San Tan Valley ,Az on Wed Apr 26 2017

Great styling ,great gas mileage and very enjoyable to drive. We have owned many vehicles from sedans ,hatchbacks ,pickups and SUV's in the last 30 years and the Hyundai Elantra has been the best of the bunch.

New Hyundai owner

by bigjohnMA from Russell, MA" on Tue Mar 28 2017

I wanted a new truck but got put back into reality when I saw the pricing of them. I haven't had a car payment in over twenty years. Things have change. I went to Gary Rome Hyundia and met with Dan Godin and with Gary Rome himself. They made my wife and I very comfortable and they worked hard for me. We thought we were going to have to get a used car but I ended driving home a New Hyundai Elantra on March 4th. We had such a great experience that our son just took home a 2013 Elantra just two weeks later working with Dan and Gary also. I also have to say I'm not a small guy but this car is the first car I have ever been able to wear the seat belt comfortably with out it rubbing around my neck. I have enjoyed driving this car and am planning our first trip to Florida later this spring.

Good value

by BlackOlive from Pennsylvania on Sun Jan 19 2020

Good car, bought used and owned for nearly 2 years and 30,000 miles later no problems. Gas mileage good, average high 30's but does drop in the cold weather. Servicing is easy, holes on the slid plate under the engine make changing the oil a breeze. Plenty of room inside including the trunk. Plan on keeping for as long as it lasts.

Quality for starter vehicle

by Brad H. from Denver, CO. on Sun May 07 2017

Excellent car, drives very well and gets very good gas mileage, is nice size for commuting and errands, has all the new features even though it is not expensive, anyone looking for a small 4 door should have this on their list to try out.

LOVE this car

by Music Man from NJ on Sun Apr 16 2017

Funny how a car half the price of a BMW 325i drives just as well and as comfortable. I would suggest a HYundai(my second one) to anyone. Thanks for making such a great vehicle. One Happy customer!!!!!

Great Car Value

by RichardT from Virginia Beach on Sat Apr 15 2017

Hyundai vehicles provide a great warranty, excellent gas mileage, and reliability. The new exterior design provides a quieter ride and aerodynamic effect.

Very nice ride and no mechanical problems so far.

by Hyundai Guy from on Thu May 25 2017

I like the interior of the car. The buttons and the dials are laid out so that the driver can reach them easily. The seats are comfortable in the front and there is a lot of leg room. The hands free phone is very convenient as well, and keeps the driver and passengers safe when either taking a call of receiving a call. The ride is very quiet, even though my car did not come with a blanket for the hood. One of the best features that I like, is the ability to either let the car shift itself, or shift it yourself. Shifting yourself can help extend the life of the breaks, if you use the downshift feature to help stop or slow down the car. The car hands well, and has a very tight turning radius. It is still small enough to be able to get in and out of parking areas with ease. This is a very well built car and comes with a 10 year, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. I am very impressed with the advances in technology and reliability that Hyundai has placed in their cars in the last number of years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 62

Our Take on the 2017 Hyundai Elantra

The verdict: The 2017 Hyundai Elantra has been redesigned with brawnier styling, more passenger room, better fuel economy, and loads of available safety and creature comforts. Bonus: It costs about $100 less than the outgoing model (see the two model years compared here.)

Versus the competition: Compact sedans are the sneakers of the auto market: They’re practical, affordable and not very exciting, but they get the job done. Hyundai’s redesigned compact car kicks that stereotype — and many competitors — to the curb.

The Elantra competes against the similar body types likes of the Honda Civic, Ford Focus and Toyota Corolla. I’d choose an Elantra for its blend of value and comfort... Read More