2017 Elantra

2017 Hyundai Elantra

Have You Driven the 2017 Hyundai Elantra?

Nice car for the price

by Kristy from Baltimore on Mon Mar 27 2017

Can't complain about this car at all. We have had it for about a month now, we keep finding new things it can do or neat little things it has. For the price you pay an the options you get u can't do any better an I assure u we checked around . Ours was fully loaded with sun roof an heater seats for the amount we spent it would have been a base model of any other car. Definitely would buy another if given the chance

Best boom for your buck.

by Axle Joe from Atlantic City NJ on Wed May 24 2017

This is Elantra Value Edition. This is my fourth Elantra I have leased. Earlier models left much to be desired, but every few years they would improve a little. This 2017 value edition was dramatically redone, from handling and road noise problems that were a chronic problem are now totally upgraded. So much more safety add ons that are standard. Knee airbag , backup camera with cross warning, lane departure warning, moonroof, power seat, and much more. This car will surely get very positive reviews in the future.

Beyond my expectations

by Cboahn from Raeford nc on Wed May 17 2017

I researched vehicles for some time before even going to a dealership. Based on safety ratings and gas mileage comparisons, I decided on Hyundai. Then decided on the Elantra. The gas mileage is phenomenal. Very comfortable on long trips. Plenty of room for my family. It's a sporty looking economical car.

I'm in love with my car!

by AngelaGrace from Pooler, Georgia on Wed Mar 08 2017

It's classy with modern technology. Gas mileage is very good as well. Stylish and sleek with a price to fit my budget.

by Brandon Basuil from Manteca, CA on Tue Apr 25 2017

Excellent commuter car. Very comfortable to drive in and pretty spacious for a small car. The features are very helpful and amazing such as reverse rear-view camera, Blind-spot detector, Blue-link, and many more! Highly recommend for commuters to save on gas!

Elantra ECO. Better than I expected!

by CalypsoKid from Upstate, NY on Wed May 24 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra ECO. I drive mostly highway miles so I chose the ECO for gas mileage. It has a smaller engine than my old Accent so I wasn't really planning on any kind of sporty feel. What a surprise when I put it into sport mode. This 1.4 liter turbo charged engine has quite a bit of snap. Awesome car and when on the highway, I'm averaging 42 mpg in normal mode with the A/C on. Better than the sticker claim of 40 mpg.

Most loved car we have owned

by RubyLv from San Tan Valley ,Az on Wed Apr 26 2017

Great styling ,great gas mileage and very enjoyable to drive. We have owned many vehicles from sedans ,hatchbacks ,pickups and SUV's in the last 30 years and the Hyundai Elantra has been the best of the bunch.

Best vehicle I've ever owned and I'm 40 y/o!

by Greg C. from Fond du Lac, WI on Wed Aug 01 2018

Having previously owned a 2003 Hyundai Elantra, this 2017 Elantra is amazing for the value we paid for it. You would think you have all the options and amenities that are provided with most luxury vehicles. I've owned this vehicle for 2 years now and purchased it brand new(drove off the lot with 12 miles on the odometer). In the 2 years I've owned this vehicle I have not had a single problem with it. None. The only service that has ever been needed the past 2 years is the usual oil change as needed. The style of this compact economy vehicle is like that of a high end luxury vehicle, not to mention all the options that come with it. Also, while most Americans probably view the Hyundai brand as an Asian import vehicle, it's great to know that while the "parts and components" for this vehicle are made in South Korea, the vehicle itself is manufacturered 100% here in the United States by American workers. As a patriotic American, this fact alone makes me proud to own this vehicle. To date, I have zero complaints to be made about this vehicle and I'm anxiously awaiting to see what Hyundai is going to have to offer in their vehicles of the future. In my honest opinion, Hyundai always seems to be one step ahead of the competition when it comes to style and features that their vehicles provide. I highly recommend you make the Hyundai lineup a consideration when you make your next new vehicle purchase! And if you're in the east central area of Wisconsin, check out the selection of vehicles they have at Van Horn Hyundai in Fond du Lac, WI...these guys are amazing and the customer service is amongst the best you'll receive anywhere, hands down!

New Hyundai owner

by bigjohnMA from Russell, MA" on Tue Mar 28 2017

I wanted a new truck but got put back into reality when I saw the pricing of them. I haven't had a car payment in over twenty years. Things have change. I went to Gary Rome Hyundia and met with Dan Godin and with Gary Rome himself. They made my wife and I very comfortable and they worked hard for me. We thought we were going to have to get a used car but I ended driving home a New Hyundai Elantra on March 4th. We had such a great experience that our son just took home a 2013 Elantra just two weeks later working with Dan and Gary also. I also have to say I'm not a small guy but this car is the first car I have ever been able to wear the seat belt comfortably with out it rubbing around my neck. I have enjoyed driving this car and am planning our first trip to Florida later this spring.

Good value

by BlackOlive from Pennsylvania on Sun Jan 19 2020

Good car, bought used and owned for nearly 2 years and 30,000 miles later no problems. Gas mileage good, average high 30's but does drop in the cold weather. Servicing is easy, holes on the slid plate under the engine make changing the oil a breeze. Plenty of room inside including the trunk. Plan on keeping for as long as it lasts.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61

Our Take on the 2017 Hyundai Elantra

The verdict: The 2017 Hyundai Elantra has been redesigned with brawnier styling, more passenger room, better fuel economy, and loads of available safety and creature comforts. Bonus: It costs about $100 less than the outgoing model (see the two model years compared here.)

Versus the competition: Compact sedans are the sneakers of the auto market: They’re practical, affordable and not very exciting, but they get the job done. Hyundai’s redesigned compact car kicks that stereotype — and many competitors — to the curb.

The Elantra competes against the similar body types likes of the Honda Civic, Ford Focus and Toyota Corolla. I’d choose an Elantra for its blend of value and comfort... Read More