2017 Elantra

2017 Hyundai Elantra

Have You Driven the 2017 Hyundai Elantra?

Excellent all around compact

by MikeTeachKC from GLADSTONE on Wed May 10 2017

First off, the styling of the 2017 Elantra is very good. It's just a pretty car. The interior is as well laid out as anything I've seen. Perhaps the high point of the Elantra, as of every Hyundai, is the value you get for the money you spend. Since this is my second car, I didn't need nor want a lot of the fancy options, but did want bluetooth. Well, the Elantra has Apple Carplay (and Android's as well), so that I have a GPS and hands free, even without an actual GPS in the car. So far, it has been pretty good (4/5 stars there) and might be better once I figure out the particulars. My wife even prefers the Elantra to her Mazda3, which is an excellent car. Throw in Hyundai's top of the heap Warranty, and you have an all around winner.

The car I really like to drive every day

by Baronmunh from San Marcos, CA on Thu Mar 09 2017

I used to drive on Elantra 2004(new) -2011 without any issues. Then I tried Honda Civic, Toyota Prius, Toyota Prius C and came back to Elantra 2017 again. I really like this car. I have drove 3000 miles already for couple months and have 42 mpg. It is really good economy.

Nice car for the price

by Kristy from Baltimore on Mon Mar 27 2017

Can't complain about this car at all. We have had it for about a month now, we keep finding new things it can do or neat little things it has. For the price you pay an the options you get u can't do any better an I assure u we checked around . Ours was fully loaded with sun roof an heater seats for the amount we spent it would have been a base model of any other car. Definitely would buy another if given the chance

Excellent

by Jo from Mi on Mon Feb 15 2016

We are very satisfied with our car purchase. It is a good value and looks nice and sporty.we would recommend buying this vehicle. It also gets good gas mileage.

Best boom for your buck.

by Axle Joe from Atlantic City NJ on Wed May 24 2017

This is Elantra Value Edition. This is my fourth Elantra I have leased. Earlier models left much to be desired, but every few years they would improve a little. This 2017 value edition was dramatically redone, from handling and road noise problems that were a chronic problem are now totally upgraded. So much more safety add ons that are standard. Knee airbag , backup camera with cross warning, lane departure warning, moonroof, power seat, and much more. This car will surely get very positive reviews in the future.

Hooked by Hyundai

by ricsroccharles from Carson City on Tue May 23 2017

This is my second Hyundai in a row. If you have not given Hyundai a chance or done really know the brand, I challenge you to just simply test drive one before you buy anything else! I was always a Honda guy. But one day my Mom bought a Hyundai Sonota. I fell in love with it. So much I had to go buy my own. You can't beat the warranty, which I haven't had to use at all yet. And the list of standard bells and whistles, I was extremely impressed. Give Hyundai a test drive today!

I'm in love with my car!

by AngelaGrace from Pooler, Georgia on Wed Mar 08 2017

It's classy with modern technology. Gas mileage is very good as well. Stylish and sleek with a price to fit my budget.

by Brandon Basuil from Manteca, CA on Tue Apr 25 2017

Excellent commuter car. Very comfortable to drive in and pretty spacious for a small car. The features are very helpful and amazing such as reverse rear-view camera, Blind-spot detector, Blue-link, and many more! Highly recommend for commuters to save on gas!

Elantra ECO. Better than I expected!

by CalypsoKid from Upstate, NY on Wed May 24 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra ECO. I drive mostly highway miles so I chose the ECO for gas mileage. It has a smaller engine than my old Accent so I wasn't really planning on any kind of sporty feel. What a surprise when I put it into sport mode. This 1.4 liter turbo charged engine has quite a bit of snap. Awesome car and when on the highway, I'm averaging 42 mpg in normal mode with the A/C on. Better than the sticker claim of 40 mpg.

Beyond my expectations

by Cboahn from Raeford nc on Wed May 17 2017

I researched vehicles for some time before even going to a dealership. Based on safety ratings and gas mileage comparisons, I decided on Hyundai. Then decided on the Elantra. The gas mileage is phenomenal. Very comfortable on long trips. Plenty of room for my family. It's a sporty looking economical car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54

Our Take on the 2017 Hyundai Elantra

The verdict: The 2017 Hyundai Elantra has been redesigned with brawnier styling, more passenger room, better fuel economy, and loads of available safety and creature comforts. Bonus: It costs about $100 less than the outgoing model (see the two model years compared here.)

Versus the competition: Compact sedans are the sneakers of the auto market: They're practical, affordable and not very exciting, but they get the job done. Hyundai's redesigned compact car kicks that stereotype — and many competitors — to the curb.

The Elantra competes against the similar body types likes of the Honda Civic, Ford Focus and Toyota Corolla. I'd choose an Elantra for its blend of... Read More