2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 QX50 INFINITI
Shop the 2017 QX50 INFINITI

Beautiful

Love the color and feel how it drives. It is a beautiful car and very happy with. Definite upgrade from my Nissan versa plus my husband bought one day before also.

Most reliable Vehicle I owned

This Vehicle met all my needs!?: Such as Reliability, Performance, Interior and Exterior design, Comfort, Front and Rear Leg room, Sound system, Smooth ride, great gas mileage and etc..

My first Infinity. I love it! Quality all around.

The car drives great. I love the 3.7 325 horsepower engine. All kinds of bells and whistles. This car is quiet. It looks brand for being a used car.

I just purchased but could not be happier!

Very comfortable & roomy. Love the features. This car has a very smooth ride & plenty of extras. I love the push of a button to flip the seats down.

Great combination of luxury and performance

Looking for performance, luxury and quality. Found it all in the QX50. Had G35. Also several Z cars. A JAGUAR and others. Service at dealer is great as well.

3.9

Great customer service

We have owned it for a short time, but it is impressive. The surround camera is great. Only thing missing is a blind spot warning system.

4.0

Don’t clean the seats or steering wheel

I love my 2017. When they changed the look in 2018 you lost the look it does not look sporty it looks old looking. I was going to buy again but until they go back to a dirty look I won’t buy. This was the first sport unity car I ever owned always had a sedan and bought Honda. This car has excellent seeing the road. I’m 4”11 and I can see everything and feel I’m in control at all times The only downfall on this car is the quality of the seats and steering wheel. Let’ me elaborate. The seats are hard to clean. When I did I noticed that the seat black was coming off in my rag. The steering wheel was dirty so I was cleaning it and noticed I was getting black in my rag I totally took off the black and know the steering wheel looks like I peeled off the casing. I paid a lot for this car and the steering wheel is naked What a disappointment I felt. Those two things should of never happened

Nice Vehicle!

The QX50 is perfect for my needs. I like the styling, inside and out. It has great performance, a strong engine, good gearing, quiet interior with just enough growl from the engine. The ride is smooth and comfortable. It could do with a little better gas mileage, but I didn't buy it to be a gas-sipping machine. I was looking for something strong, stylish, comfortable and fun to drive... it has all that.

My first Luxury car.

Bought the 2017 QX50 about 2 months ago. I absolutely love this vehicle it fits my personality perfectly. Just enough room for me and my husband. When I started looking for a car I was looking for a another Toyota Camry I've always been a Toyota Girl but, I ran across this one and I am glad I decided to purchase this instead of the Toyota. Personally, the only complaint i have with this vehicle is to me it's not good on gas in town, I recently took a road trip and it was great on gas, kinda wish this was reversed since I don't take many road trips. Really don't think anyone can go wrong purchasing this vehicle, Sharp and Sporty!

My first luxury car!

This is my first true luxury car. I owned a Buick previously , but only had it for a year before trading it in. My last car was a Pontiac Vibe that I owned for 12 years. I put 183,000 miles on it, and it was time to trade it in. I wanted something similar to my Vibe, but slightly larger and with more horsepower. After doing hours of research, I came upon the QX50. It had everything I wanted as far as upgrades and horsepower. Fuel efficiency could be better, but it's a V6 engine so there's only so much you can do with it. I love the features it has. Some reviews say the interior is a bit dated, but coming from a 13 year old car anything would be better. I do wish it had better storage up front. The glove compartment is small, and the manual takes up most of the room in it. The cup holder is pretty useless. I can fit 2 regular sized 16 oz water bottles side by side, and that's it. The center console is also fairly small, so if storage compartments are your thing, this car will leaving you wanting more. The finishes and features (Premium Plus) are nice and fairly simple to navigate. I used the navigation a few times and it's fairly straight forward to set up and use. Connecting my phone to the car's Bluetooth was easy and I can finally stream Pandora in my car rather than listening to the radio. I like that the screen is recessed so there is no issue with glare at any time, even with the sunroof open. I have noticed that being an issue with some other cars, but not this one. Overall it is a good, solid small SUV that handles like a car. Gas mileage and internal storage leave something to be desired, but wasn't a deal breaker for me.