2017 Infiniti Qx 50

Luxury in a crossover

by from Cocoa, FL on April 12, 2017

This car maneuvers well, is stylish and very quiet on the interstate. Very roomy. When I put the back seat down, I can fit my road bike in the car so I don't need to purchase a bike rack which was a nice surprise. Actually fits two road bikes.

expected more

by from chattanooga,tn on July 10, 2017

First three tanks of gas I am getting less than 12 miles per gallon with this smaller car. The gear shift knob is terrible. You do not know which gear you are in! The shift knob does not line up with the letters.I would not lease this car again and I have only had it for two weeks.

Perfect combination of size and luxury

by from Downers Grove, IL on March 12, 2017

I most recently drove a coupe, but wanted to return to a SUV without losing that comfort. After comparing the various models, the QX50 was just the right combination of size and still feels like a luxury car.

Best service department!

by from Brighton, Co on December 7, 2016

If I could give this company a six star review I would. Ever time I'm in Janet makes me feel at home. Brandon and Stephen in the service department are very friendly and helpful. I love how they open the door for you every time like you're royalty. That's how you will feel if you buy a car and have it serviced. Have I mentioned how great Dan is in sales. He doesn't push you into the sale like other dealerships. He wants you to feel comfortable with the car and finds the car be that best fits you.

This is my second Infiniti; first was an 08 EX35

by from Indio on September 28, 2017

Great car, performance and comfort!!! This is my second Infiniti purchase. First was an 08 EX35. Just acquired the 2017 QX50 and love it!!! I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who likes to drive a sporty cross-over with some HP and comfort. Tight suspension is great!!

This Car Has Been Better Than Any Vehicle I Drove

by from Lawrence, MA on June 22, 2017

I was skeptical at first about this vehicle but everything about it is great its comfortable with a great audio system and runs well in the winter and summer.

Great Car

by from Memphis, TN on May 21, 2017

This is a great vehicle. Stylish. Roomy. Handles the road well. It is an excellent car for the price.

Nicest car we bought

by from on May 19, 2017

Great looking, excellent ride and comfortable. Very pleased with everything about the car. Great for work and vacation.

The best

by from River dale, IL on July 8, 2017

Simply the best truck I have ever drove. This truck is an attention getter. Stop by and purchase one today
Not Rated Reliability

Infiniti QX50 is the best truck I have ever owned

by from River dale, IL on July 8, 2017

The QX50 DEMANDS RESPECT. It is classy and very powerful. I love this truck and you will too. Haha

Our Expert Review: 2017 Infiniti Qx 50