2017 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX50
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX50

Cannot go wrong!

I purchased my QX50 Infiniti (Black) a year ago. I love it. It rides so nice. No issues... perfect...It is just the right size for me. I added crossbars (at the dealer) and have deck hands to transport my kayak. I cannot be happier...

Beautiful

Love the color and feel how it drives. It is a beautiful car and very happy with. Definite upgrade from my Nissan versa plus my husband bought one day before also.

Most reliable Vehicle I owned

This Vehicle met all my needs!?: Such as Reliability, Performance, Interior and Exterior design, Comfort, Front and Rear Leg room, Sound system, Smooth ride, great gas mileage and etc..

My first Infinity. I love it! Quality all around.

The car drives great. I love the 3.7 325 horsepower engine. All kinds of bells and whistles. This car is quiet. It looks brand for being a used car.

I just purchased but could not be happier!

Very comfortable & roomy. Love the features. This car has a very smooth ride & plenty of extras. I love the push of a button to flip the seats down.

Great combination of luxury and performance

Looking for performance, luxury and quality. Found it all in the QX50. Had G35. Also several Z cars. A JAGUAR and others. Service at dealer is great as well.

3.9

Great customer service

We have owned it for a short time, but it is impressive. The surround camera is great. Only thing missing is a blind spot warning system.

4.0

Don’t clean the seats or steering wheel

I love my 2017. When they changed the look in 2018 you lost the look it does not look sporty it looks old looking. I was going to buy again but until they go back to a dirty look I won’t buy. This was the first sport unity car I ever owned always had a sedan and bought Honda. This car has excellent seeing the road. I’m 4”11 and I can see everything and feel I’m in control at all times The only downfall on this car is the quality of the seats and steering wheel. Let’ me elaborate. The seats are hard to clean. When I did I noticed that the seat black was coming off in my rag. The steering wheel was dirty so I was cleaning it and noticed I was getting black in my rag I totally took off the black and know the steering wheel looks like I peeled off the casing. I paid a lot for this car and the steering wheel is naked What a disappointment I felt. Those two things should of never happened

Nice Vehicle!

The QX50 is perfect for my needs. I like the styling, inside and out. It has great performance, a strong engine, good gearing, quiet interior with just enough growl from the engine. The ride is smooth and comfortable. It could do with a little better gas mileage, but I didn't buy it to be a gas-sipping machine. I was looking for something strong, stylish, comfortable and fun to drive... it has all that.

My first Luxury car.

Bought the 2017 QX50 about 2 months ago. I absolutely love this vehicle it fits my personality perfectly. Just enough room for me and my husband. When I started looking for a car I was looking for a another Toyota Camry I've always been a Toyota Girl but, I ran across this one and I am glad I decided to purchase this instead of the Toyota. Personally, the only complaint i have with this vehicle is to me it's not good on gas in town, I recently took a road trip and it was great on gas, kinda wish this was reversed since I don't take many road trips. Really don't think anyone can go wrong purchasing this vehicle, Sharp and Sporty!