2011 Kia Sorento

Very nice SUV

by from Tennessee on September 18, 2017

This vehicle was just wonderful and I would have loved the opportunity to have purchased but due to medical emergency I have to sadly say that it wasn't the best opportune time for me to make the purchase.
Not Rated Reliability

Nice car

by from Austin, TX on September 13, 2017

A lot of space and third row seats is awesome. Satellite radio, rear view camera. Great gas saver. My daughter loves it

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Overall good car but small

by from Indianapolis on September 3, 2017

I think it's a good SUV for its size. Very good on gas but just too small for my family of 5. I may need to upgrade to a bigger model or even a bigger brand of car.

Sleeper car- You get so much for the money

by from Waco, TX on September 1, 2017

Kia was taken over by Hyundai of Korea. This is a great company, and the car is also very popular in Korea. When I look at Korean cars, this one is one of the better ones because it's used in Korea and has been well developed. There are other Kia models where this is not the case. It's reliable and looks great.

Kia not a great buy

by from New Bedford Mass on August 30, 2017

Hated this suv from day one. The driving was ok but not comfortable it made soany different noises in the front end and kia checked it several times and they kept saying nothing was wrong. Needless to say it was the struts and it would supposedly never be found by the Kia dealership. I had it sent to friends garage and they found it immediately as the went to test drive it. So struts are not the best. Suspension in this vehicles are horrible amd make them uncomfortable to drive. Recalls got done just a couple but I had a Chevy dealer fix tje recalls due to mever wanting to go to tje kia dealer again.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best car that I have owned

by from Mauston on August 30, 2017

This is a car that I would recommend to anyone. If your looking for a car that has lots of room, a car that can get you through any type of weather, or just a car that has the room but is also good a gas, this is the car for you. The best car that I have owned and my next car will also be a Sorento.

Love my Kia

by from VA on August 12, 2017

My Kia is the best vehicle I ever owned! Rides smooth, great on gas, a lot of room & very comfortable!

New car!

by from Fillmore, New York on August 10, 2017

I just purchased this vehicle. So far I am in love with it! The ride is so smooth and so far everything about this car is a dream! For has many "extra" features this car has they are easy to operate.

Most reliable car that I have owned.

by from Mauston on July 2, 2017

This is the best car that I have ever had. It is durable and reliable. It has taken me all across the US. Would recommend this car to anyone. The next car I get will be another KIA Sorento.

Second only to Toyotas!

by from Summerville, SC on June 24, 2017

LOVE it! Sporty & versatile; seats 7 comfortably. Lots of storage space and roof rack. Smooth ride and quiet engine.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Kia Sorento