2019 Lincoln Nautilus consumer reviews

$40,340–$42,835 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Nautilus Lincoln
Explore the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Shop the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus

Love my Nautilus highly recommend to any buyer

I love my car and would highly recommend it to anyone body style and interior was what I was looking for in a car. I have been leasing cars since 1998 but decided after my 2019 Nautilus lease, I decided to buy.

4.3

Hatch Issue

We have a 2019 and noticed there is no safety sensor on the hatch. It does not stop going down regardless of what is in the way of it. Dangerous. Anyone else notice that problem?

4.1

Nice vehicle with a few flaws

Great ride, styling and performance on my 2019 Nautilus Black Label. There are a few negatives. Wind buffeting in the cabin is horrible with only one window rolled down. The push button transmission gear selector leaves much to be desired. The transmission will occasionally “clunk” when going from reverse to drive. The transmission constantly hunts for the proper gear which makes acceleration feel choppy. That’s a major flaw in my opinion. The hands free lift gate has never worked properly from day one. While under warranty I’ve had the dealer address the transmission issues and lift gate. These issues remain unresolved.

Great Cars

This is the 5th Lincoln MKX or Nautilus I have owned. Whenever it’s time to get a new car I look at other brands but have always come back to Lincoln. They get better every year. I like that they include many good standard features that other like brands make optional. I get a new car every 3 years. The only thing I ever had to have fixed was a new battery and that was covered by their great warranty. These cars are are a diamond in the rough.

Nautilus will Stay in the Family for a While ! ! !

This Lincoln Nautilus is a great car all around. It gets best marks for everything except the large center console. While most cars have them and the storage is ample, I'm just not a fan. I have the 2.0 turbo engine. It has plenty of power. The smart features, like shifting to park if the diver door opens, are wonderful.

In Heaven When I Drive

Purchased vehicle used 5 months ago, with 17,000 miles on it, practically new. It's a Black Label and it is beautiful, everything I would have ordered if I ordered it myself. Previous owner, thank you for keeping the vehicle mint. I have driven 10,000 miles so far and have enjoyed the experience. Plenty of space and very comfortable. I traded an MKZ Black Label to purchase this one and though I loved the MKZ, I don't miss it a bit. Like the visibility and the power. Can't think of a thing I would change.

Most comfortable car I have ever owned!

This car is perfect for me! Size and comfort are beyond my expectations! I highly recommend this vehicle! Stop by and visit Shawn Johnson at Crest Lincoln in Sterling Heights, Michigan!

Awesome Baby

Spied searched found bought own only car for me has Lincoln name comfort and styling are impeccable and impressive. Reliability manufacturer standards and stand behind all the way

Getting used to the technology

I handles well and is smooth riding and has a quiet interior. I has a good amount of space, but is not as large and clumsy as many suvs I have looked at.

Wonderful Vehicle

Just great, comfortable, reliable roomy since I am 6' 3 very roomy, seats are comfortable and the leg room is O.K. Great for in-town as well as highway driving.