2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-ClassChange Year or Vehicle
of the 2005 Mercedes‑Benz CLK‑Class. Base trim shown.
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Performance of V-8-powered models
- Ride comfort
- Solid, tight construction
- Rear visibility in convertible
- Small tachometer
- Backseat space
- Optional navigation system operation
- V-8 fuel economy
- Cabriolet and coupe body styles
- V-6 or V-8
- Five- or seven-speed automatic
- High-performance CLK55 AMG
What else can you ask for ? it?s a Mercedes!!
What else can you ask for it it?s a Mercedes!! It is a 2005 the car needs a lot of love but the engine and transmission all the electrical are in perfect condition it is in eight cylinder beast I don?... Read full review
Very few convertibles , have a back seat.
Excellent for show or go , just plain fun. Drives and runs excellent has Mercedes 6 cylinder. Most dependable engine Mercedes makes , excellent gas mileage Read full review
The 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class currently has 0 recalls