2017 Outlander

2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

Have You Driven the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander?

Great Vehicle!!!

by knighteye14 from san diego on Fri Feb 17 2017

Mitsubishi is probably the most underrated vehicle in the U.S. This vehicle was not on my radar until test drove it, it runs great for mid SUV, features are endless and for the price of a sedan you can get all the bell and whistles that other car brand will fork you additional $4000. Drives smooth uphill, quiet cabin, nice look, warranty is 5 years for bumper to bumper and 10y for powertrain. I had hondas in the past but had nothing but problems and they warranty sucks.

Exceptional vehicle that STANDS the test of time!

by Angelina from Williamson, WV on Wed Mar 29 2017

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander that I've put close to 120,000 miles on it. And you know what? It drives like the day I bought it new. No problems whatsoever! I love this car so much, I just bought a 2017 Outlander GT, and I AM KEEPING MY 2008 Outlander! This car has kept me safe for almost a decade...It's like this car has been a part of my family. (Smiling) I am looking forward to my new addition, the GT, and the many road adventures ahead!

Beautiful Car

by NAtkinson from Granite Falls, NC on Fri Mar 31 2017

My Outlander SE is by far the best car I've ever owned! Not only beautiful on the outside, but inside as well. Loads of options and great on gas. I average 27- 30 mpg and I travel 25 minutes to and from my work. Comfortable ride and quiet. I love it!

mitsubishi outlander gt 2017

by lew from saint john canada new brunswick on Thu Mar 23 2017

second Mitsubishi fully loaded awesome.everything sooo easy to use definitely would recommend love auto high beam.so many other options to many to speak off

Perfect for a family with young kids

by Tina from Inever Grove Heights on Mon Apr 03 2017

This is my 1st brand new vehicle. I have 3 kids under 10, and space is always an issue in vehicles. I was looking for something affordable, safe, reliable, and that had room. The drivers seat and passanger seat works for me being 5 feet, and him being over 6 feet tall. The middle row has room for both of us as well. The back 3rd row is not the greatest for tall people, but I can sit back there without any complaints. I love the look of the inside, the small details everywhere really make a huge difference. The back up camera being standard this year is a huge plus, great for parellel parking and getting out of smaller spots. Overall I am very happy with my purchase, and cannot wait to enjoy this vehicle for years to come.

Love my Outlander

by Outlander Gal from Winter Park on Fri Jun 02 2017

I am so pleadantly surprised at the value I got for my dollar with this car. I test drove several SUVs from different makers in the same price range and this felt so much more solid! Cargo space was a big part of chosing a car and this one has a lot for it's size! I didn't think i'd likely use third row but have done so twice already! The dash is laid out intuitively making the transition to it faster. I have used the Eco mode quite a bit (especially in town) and am amazed at the gas mileage i get. I can go through each of the features i like (ease of lowering back seays to increase cargo area, etc) but I'd go on and on. On top of everything this car looks great! I've gotten so many compliments. Great handling, power when i need it, great ground clearance, fuel economy, warranty and good looks. I couldn't be happier

So Far So Good

by Stamps from Pittsburgh, PA on Thu Jul 06 2017

Although I have only had the car for a month, it has been fine with the exception of the following: Currently, my car is at the dealer to have the airbag sensor replaced as the warning light came. Called dealer on Friday 6/30 and took it in for service that day. The part had to be ordered. With that being said, a rental car was necessary. Rental agency picked me up at dealer, headed back to agency to complete the paperwork. Total time spent there 3 hours. My FOB key was not working properly and they replaced the battery as well. I asked why would my FOB key, which was on the outside pocket of my purse, not permit me to get in my vehicle when I hit the button on the door? Low battery plus they are finding out that if you have your cell phone next to your FOB key, it interferes with the transmission as well. They shouldn't be next to each other, go figure right ! Also, was told when you replace your battery in your FOB key, make sure the NEW battery is put in with the "Verbiage or Numbers of the battery" facing up. If you install the battery upside down, it will demagnetize the FOB and dealer will need to reconfigure. Service department said they are only finding out as customers are bringing it to their attention and they pass it on as warranted. Bottom line is I don't have any issues with my vehicle right now, other than the above, which is an inconvenience as the dealer is one hour away. I'm very happy with the performance and comfort and would recommend the vehicle to others.

Not a real expert but an average buyer!

by Sharad G from Toronto, Canada on Wed Oct 04 2017

The "experts" have the luxury of testing various models and makes, hence they can be severe on a car thats $20000 cheaper than a X5 or XC90! Well buying one which provides balance is not easy choice! I test drove one and will buy a GT S-AWC could not believe that it has a list of features that would have left me with a bloody nose at any other brand's dealership. I thinks its one of the best value proposition out there. I wanted a vehicle which is safe and technically sound. This one checks off all the boxes nicely.

A Pleasure to Drive

by JRushOswegoNy from Oswego, NY on Sun Sep 03 2017

I really like this car. It handles very well and goes around curves like it's on rails. Much more quiet of a ride than other vehicles I've owned. The only thing I would change or add to the interior are USB Ports for passengers to plug into in all three rows. I also wish that when I locked the vehicle all four windows would roll up automatically, or at least have it as an Option. I've had my new 2017 Outlander SEL for about two weeks.

Don?t listen to the ?expert? reviews

by Joel from Jenison, MI on Sat Mar 24 2018

This is simply an awesome SUV. It?s by far the best value for the money. It feels and looks much more expensive than it is. Don?t listen to the so called expert reviews. This car is whisper quiet, has plenty of room and power, and has all the features I could want. I got 32mpg on the highway on a 2 1/2 hour trip recently with it. I was only getting 19mpg on my Ford Flex I traded in for this. I had never driven or owned a Mitsubishi before a week ago, but I now think I?ll be a customer for life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

Editor's note: This review was written in November 2015 about the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander. This year's model adds Apple CarPlay and Android Auto options, but little else of substance has changed. To see what's new for 2017, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Although the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander is newly redesigned, it still feels behind the times. Still, it should attract buyers with its low price even though it doesn't embrace the latest in technology and ergonomics.

Not to be confused with the smaller Outlander Sport, the Outlander is a midsize SUV that seats up to seven in three rows. It can be had with either a 166-horsepower, 2.4-liter... Read More