2018 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$31,230 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2018 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2018 Toyota Highlander

very reliable.it is my second .

the car meets all my needs except the rear seat room is very difficult to get to plenty of storage room. great safety features. good gas mileage.

2.0

Mediocre

Poor handling and loose steering. Uncomfortable ride, noisy. 5000 lb towing capacity is false advertising because car is not wired for trailer brakes. 3rd row seat is midget-sized.

Secure Toyota Owner

So far I love the vehicle! It is a luxury, quiet, smooth driving experience. A huge reason for choosing the Highlander was because of the Toyota reputation for quality, safety and reliability.

Amarrkhan

Excellent economically and overall built. I like the driving capabilities and Space along with inheritor built as well. For the 7/8 seater and gas economically Miles per gallons is super uselfull. Would definitely recommend to friends

Most reliable vehicle I've owned.

Comfortable ride, lot's of leg room and plenty of space for the kids, the dog and everything else. Smooth drive, quiet interior and lots of places to put things. I highly recommend...and I've owned a few vehicles by multiple companies.

Our family owns 3 Toyota highlanders

Reliable and comfortable vehicle. We own 3 Toyota Highlanders. 2003 with 240k still runs strong. 2011 with 167k and drives great. 2018 with 20k and hope to put many miles more!

Toyota Reliability cant be beat!

I have owned several Toyota vehicles in my life, so when the time came for my wife and I to upgrade our family ride The Highlander was a no brainer for me! The Highlander is very comfortable and very capable, and great on gas!

1.7

doesn't work

I wish it worked but I have had it 2 months and it is stuck at the mechanics not safe to drive. It is nice and roomy and once it is fixed I can't wait to see how it runs.

Excellently Reliable

I have this car for the past 3 years and this car never gave me headaches and worries. The car is so smooth and comfortable.

A quality vehicle, well designed & reliable

This vehicle, I feel is a safe SUV, it handles well, reliable & stylish. I love the feature of the 3 rd row of seats