2018 Highlander

2018 Toyota Highlander

2018 Toyota Highlander

5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2018 Toyota Highlander?

Excellent 3 Row SUV for kids and snow

by HappyHighlander from Lincoln, NE on Fri Feb 23 2018

I have had many cars in my life and the Highlander is by far my favorite! It evens beats my Lexus! I love that there is the option of 2nd Row captains chairs. This is fantastic when we are carpooling. I love the safety features in this car: blind spot detection, lane departure assist, laser guided cruise control, back up camer, etc. It has a snow feature and handles extremely well in the snow. Comfortable, roomy, and quiet. I love how it turns and drives like a car verses a wide truck. Excellent vehicle!

Smooth riding- Electronics well layed out

by lcbuff from Walla Walla, WA on Mon Jun 18 2018

Prior car was a 2009 Highlander- loved my vehicle minus the current upgrades w/Bluetooth capabilities. Pros: Sleek look on the outside, quite, rides very smooth, handles great. Car electronics are well designed for ease of use without distractions- Entune aps are a huge plus. Great room throughout the vehicle. Easy to get in and out of as a driver and loading/unloading 2 year old in a car seat. LOVE the layout with bucket seats in 2nd row and 3 seats in the 3rd row (mostly only needed for the family of 4, exception is when we have guests or kids' friends over, then the 3rd row is a great addition). GREAT back-up camera, very clear with nice wide angle. Speakers are great quality. Cons: Cannot get the driver seat to adjust to the 'perfect sweet spot'- seat curves in a C shape to include the headrest that seems to 'push' my head forward instead of letting it rest comfortably and naturally aligned straight. Definitely miss having the 4 cup holders in the center consul in the front of the vehicle (like set up in my '09 Highlander).

GREAT CAR/GREAT DEALERSHIP

by Super Siked! from Glenside PA on Mon Mar 12 2018

The 2018 Highlander is very refined. It drives smooth and has almost unnoticeable shift points. It looks great pulling up to valet or just sitting in the driveway. great car to own.

2018 Toyota Highlander over 2018 Honda Pilot

by D on Mon Feb 05 2018

Two things I DO NOT like: 1. TPMS does NOT show me which tire has low tire pressure!!! ugh!! Please correct this deficiency. WHY NOT show me which tire has the low pressure? I feel more secure knowing tbis information! I get in the car and kids climb in. We are headed for work/school... a low tire... Which one has low pressure? If Toyota displayed the low tire, I can quickly add air and get kids to work/school on time. 2. Will not let me speak a Text message when paired with my iphone. I can hear and see incoming text messages but cannot respond with voice command to reply to it. Bad! This feature works with android phones - NOT apple phone. I hate that as a consumer I get caught in the fight between Apple and manufacture. I would like Toyota to add Car Play. And when they do add this feature, I would like the software update on my 2018 Highlander.

Best Midsize SUV in its class.

by Michael on Tue Dec 12 2017

I spent 3 months looking at comparing and test driving just about every competitor and the highlander gave us the best value for our purchase. The highlander delivers a smooth quiet ride all the while keeping you safe with Toyota’s standard safety sense. You could easily pay thousands more to get the same equipment on other manufacturers vehicles as they often reserve these features on only their top models or as add on costs. Toyota includes it standard on even its most base models. We opted for the AWD XLE. This seems to be the sweet spot for features/cost ratio. The limited barely gives you much more then a decal and the limited Platinum while it has a couple of desirable features the significant price premium is In my opinion out of line with those features but then I’m just me and those features may be just what you have been looking for. We decided against the highbrid as once again the cost vrs savings just isn’t there.

I'm inclined to take the long way home.

by cargoman from Concord, NH on Mon Apr 23 2018

I bought the Highlander for a number of reasons, cargo space, comfort, seating. I don't like road and wind noise and this SUV is very quiet on the road. I can listen to music without high volume levels. I can throw my bikes inside when I need to drive to a trail head. I carry musical equipment around for my band. I have seating for friends for a night out. And it is a very comfortable ride.

My Grandma Mobile!

by Grandma Mobile from West Columbia, Texas on Sun Jun 10 2018

We bought the Toyota Highland because we are expecting our first grandchildren (twins) in December. We thought this would be the perfect vehicle for us to take them wherever they need to go with plenty of room and safety features. Thanks Toyota!

Best car I?ve ever purchased

by Lsumom08 from Slidell Louisiana on Sat Jul 28 2018

Rides incredibly smooth. It?s the perfect size for anyone especially for a family car. Very comfortable and lots of space for groceries or luggage when vacationing. By far the best vehicle I?ve ever owned!

2013 Toyota Highlander

by BillDCsportsfan from Alexandria, VA on Mon Aug 06 2018

Great car for me and my wife. As an older couple, we truly love the space and interior comfort with all amenities and reliability. This is a Limited, AWD 2018 Highlander with all the bells and whistles. We previously owned a 2013 Limited FWD Highlander, and this is a real upgrade to that fantastic vehicle. Lots of space and easy access and egress for 92-year old mother-in-law.

Love it

by Buana from Marlborough Ma on Sat Jan 13 2018

Great styling and ride. Impressed with the handling and features. Tim Dalton did a great job of explaining everything.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31