2018 Highlander

2018 Toyota Highlander

#7 Most Popular SUV/Crossover
2018 Toyota Highlander

Have you driven the 2018 Toyota Highlander?

Excellent 3 Row SUV for kids and snow

by HappyHighlander from Lincoln, NE on Fri Feb 23 2018

I have had many cars in my life and the Highlander is by far my favorite! It evens beats my Lexus! I love that there is the option of 2nd Row captains chairs. This is fantastic when we are carpooling. I love the safety features in this car: blind spot detection, lane departure assist, laser guided cruise control, back up camer, etc. It has a snow feature and handles extremely well in the snow. Comfortable, roomy, and quiet. I love how it turns and drives like a car verses a wide truck. Excellent vehicle!

Smooth riding- Electronics well layed out

by lcbuff from Walla Walla, WA on Mon Jun 18 2018

Prior car was a 2009 Highlander- loved my vehicle minus the current upgrades w/Bluetooth capabilities. Pros: Sleek look on the outside, quite, rides very smooth, handles great. Car electronics are well designed for ease of use without distractions- Entune aps are a huge plus. Great room throughout the vehicle. Easy to get in and out of as a driver and loading/unloading 2 year old in a car seat. LOVE the layout with bucket seats in 2nd row and 3 seats in the 3rd row (mostly only needed for the family of 4, exception is when we have guests or kids' friends over, then the 3rd row is a great addition). GREAT back-up camera, very clear with nice wide angle. Speakers are great quality. Cons: Cannot get the driver seat to adjust to the 'perfect sweet spot'- seat curves in a C shape to include the headrest that seems to 'push' my head forward instead of letting it rest comfortably and naturally aligned straight. Definitely miss having the 4 cup holders in the center consul in the front of the vehicle (like set up in my '09 Highlander).

Traded a 2002 Trailblazer with 259,000 miles on it

by AttyVette from Southeast Texas area on Wed Jun 06 2018

We keep our vehicles a long time and would have done so still but our old Trailblazer needed a new engine installed in it to the tune of 7k. We decided it was time to finally purchase another vehicle to replace it and we bought a new one since many vehicles flooded in our area due to Hurricane Harvey. We also have grandchildren now and needed a vehicle with 3rd row seating and choose the 2018 Highlander. The 3rd row seating in the Highlander is definitely NOT for adults but small children can fit back there ok. The standard safety features plus Toyota?s reliability are what sold us on purchasing this vehicle instead of other comparable vehicles made by their competitors. We bought almost everything available on our Limited Platinum Highlander but did so because we keep our vehicles for a long time. My spouse laughing joked that we would need all the standard safety features included on this vehicle, especially since we would be considered elderly when we finished paying for it! Our suv was not cheap but we could have purchased a lower cost edition of the Highlander but we wanted many features that our Platinum limited edition had instead. We did have some previous dealings with Toyota?s, as we purchased Toyota Hybrid Camrys for our children in 2008. Only one of these two hybrid Camrys had a mechanical issue while our children owned the cars. Hurricane Harvey, unfortunately, flooded one of the Camry?s this past August 2017or it still would have been in use (my elderly father traded his Chevroet Tahoe to our daughter for her 2008 Camry, since my elderly mother needed a car to get in as she could not get in their step up suv any longer and daughter needed an suv to carry their family in). Both of our children?s Camrys had provided such excellent service and were high mileage cars when they traded them for other vehicles that we decided that we would purchase a Toyota vehicle as our replacement suv. Now about our new 2018 Highlander. Our new Highlander rides well on the roadways, has great safety features and a very nice interior too. We loved the ample storage space in the storage compartment situated between the two front seats. We also like all the charging areas for the cell phone cords to plug in and charge our cellphones as we were driving. (There is small area under the dash they made for placing things on it like our cellphones and a hole through it where you can snake your cellphone charger cord down it to plug in your cellphone to charge). There is a sunglasses holder overhead that you can open all the way to retrieve stored sunglasses or use the reflective drop down to see all occupants inside your vehicle. Also, the overhead parking assist camera is an added benefit of choosing the Platinum version of our Highlander. It?s wasn't necessary but it sure is a neat feature when you are trying to park your vehicle. Furthermore, we didn?t need the included panoramic moon roof on our vehicle but our two grandsons loved it being opened up when they rode in our Highlander with us. We haven?t owned this vehicle long but we love it already and you will too if you buy this same vehicle for your family too.

GREAT CAR/GREAT DEALERSHIP

by Super Siked! from Glenside PA on Mon Mar 12 2018

The 2018 Highlander is very refined. It drives smooth and has almost unnoticeable shift points. It looks great pulling up to valet or just sitting in the driveway. great car to own.

My Grandma Mobile!

by Grandma Mobile from West Columbia, Texas on Sun Jun 10 2018

We bought the Toyota Highland because we are expecting our first grandchildren (twins) in December. We thought this would be the perfect vehicle for us to take them wherever they need to go with plenty of room and safety features. Thanks Toyota!

This is the best vehicle we have ever owned.

by Robert Benson from Hollandale, Wi on Wed May 30 2018

The vehicle exceeds all of our exceptions. We are overwhelmed by all the technology manufactured into this vehicle. It is by far the best vehicle we have ever driven.

Best Midsize SUV in its class.

by Michael on Tue Dec 12 2017

I spent 3 months looking at comparing and test driving just about every competitor and the highlander gave us the best value for our purchase. The highlander delivers a smooth quiet ride all the while keeping you safe with Toyota’s standard safety sense. You could easily pay thousands more to get the same equipment on other manufacturers vehicles as they often reserve these features on only their top models or as add on costs. Toyota includes it standard on even its most base models. We opted for the AWD XLE. This seems to be the sweet spot for features/cost ratio. The limited barely gives you much more then a decal and the limited Platinum while it has a couple of desirable features the significant price premium is In my opinion out of line with those features but then I’m just me and those features may be just what you have been looking for. We decided against the highbrid as once again the cost vrs savings just isn’t there.

I'm inclined to take the long way home.

by cargoman from Concord, NH on Mon Apr 23 2018

I bought the Highlander for a number of reasons, cargo space, comfort, seating. I don't like road and wind noise and this SUV is very quiet on the road. I can listen to music without high volume levels. I can throw my bikes inside when I need to drive to a trail head. I carry musical equipment around for my band. I have seating for friends for a night out. And it is a very comfortable ride.

Best car I?ve ever purchased

by Lsumom08 from Slidell Louisiana on Sat Jul 28 2018

Rides incredibly smooth. It?s the perfect size for anyone especially for a family car. Very comfortable and lots of space for groceries or luggage when vacationing. By far the best vehicle I?ve ever owned!

2013 Toyota Highlander

by BillDCsportsfan from Alexandria, VA on Mon Aug 06 2018

Great car for me and my wife. As an older couple, we truly love the space and interior comfort with all amenities and reliability. This is a Limited, AWD 2018 Highlander with all the bells and whistles. We previously owned a 2013 Limited FWD Highlander, and this is a real upgrade to that fantastic vehicle. Lots of space and easy access and egress for 92-year old mother-in-law.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26