2019 Toyota Highlander consumer reviews

$31,830 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Highlander Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Highlander
Shop the 2019 Toyota Highlander

Perfect for long road trips!

I traded in an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport which I loved but lacked the size and storage for a move from California to Texas. I bought this 2019 Highlander with slightly over 20k miles on it. Beautiful copper color, great interior. Two days later we were on our way to Texas with 2 dogs and a whole bunch of stuff in the back. Cargo space is top notch and after 30 hours and 2k miles it exceeded my expectations! Great power and gets great mileage, it was on Eco mode at 75/80 on the freeway going through CA, AZ, NM and Texas. I'm 5'3 and my friend is 6'1 and we both found it very comfortable and easy to drive. My fav feature is the radar cruise control: Even at a high rate of speed it would slow down everytime a semi or car would move over and that happened ALL THE TIME then speed back up like I was doing it. I was blown away. I wish I got the presets and running boards but otherwise, I'm thrilled with this Highlander; it won't be my last Toyota.

My first SUV and I LOVE it

This SUV has met all the needs my family has... It is very reliable...Good on gas... Drives good...Has a lot of features for safety...And has lots of room for everyone to ride comfortably... I highly recommend the Highlander

Very reliable

Wish I would have purchased this make and model sooner. It has exceeded my expectations. It is roomy. Gets excellent gas mileage. And looks stunning.

Great so far

I purchased a 2019 Highlander in 2021. I selected it because it was the only nearly-new vehicle that could tow 5000 lbs and it fits inside of my short garage. Also Toyota's quality and resale. Have only owned it for 3 days, great so far. I also considered a Honda Pilot but the newer ones are too long for the garage.

Highlander

This car is spacious for the 4 of us. The technology inside is amazing and they have so many features. The third row isn’t super spacious, but we don’t plan on using it anyway so we don’t mind! We want that third row down to have more room for cargo space!

A longtime Toyota owner

I've owned Corollas, Camrys, & Tacoma over the years. I needed a larger vehicle for traveling with accessories & comfort. That's why I chose the Highlander XLE. It fit the bill on every mark for exploring the open road.

This Highlander is the 5th Toyota I have owned.

This Highlander has met all that I look for in a reliable car. It is the 5th Toyota that I have owned. All of them have been reliable. I will always own a Toyota.

Over all a very good car

This car is very comfortable, my wife and I are both tall and it has good legroom. Over all we are happy with this car.

Highlander, best car I've owned.

It fulfilled all of my needs. Had everything I loved, even a CD player, which our new Venza doesn't have. I would like my old Highlander back.

I bought the car used and I love it!

This SUV drives great. I love all of the extras it has. The heated seats are my fave! I live the blind side alarm feature and the sunroof.