2016 Volkswagen Eos Reviews
The four-seat front-wheel-drive Eos retractable-hardtop convertible comes standard with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Competitors include convertible versions of the Mini Cooper S and BMW 228i.
New for 2016
The Final and Executive Editions have been discontinued, leaving just the Komfort Edition model.
Significant Standard Features
- Retractable hardtop includes a power moonroof
- Small wind deflector deploys above windshield when top is down
- Heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Dual-zone climate control
- Touch-screen stereo with Bluetooth audio streaming and iPod connectivity
- Heated front seats
- Navigation system
- Pop-up roll bars
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system