2015 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Golf
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Golf

2015 VW Golf SEL TDI

Words that I think define this car: spirited; smart; fun; easy; efficient; durable; reliable; convenient; attractive; comfortable; valuable; cool; spiffy; swift; sound; wunderbar; quality; good.

This Golf TDI is fun and fuel efficient combined.

I like a sporty ride that makes driving fun, but if you can add great MPG the TDI provides I’m not sure there’s another option available for the money.

1.0

Car stops on the highway suddenly and frequently

During driving, car sometimes stop on the high way. It is so dangerous. According to operator, it was replaced fuel pump before I purchased, fuel pump issue has happened. I replaced again from myself payment but issue was not solved. Emailed PIC but no reply. Called and asked him but I was told that come to tomorrow nevertheless my car wouldn't work frequently. I was so disappointed all of VW services.

awesome tdi

amazing car for the money. I got the tdi version, manual, and I get approximately 50 mpge on average. I love this thing. this is my 4th VW tdi and I doubt I'll ever drive anything else!

Coolest and most reliable car I've owned.

This car is AMAZING. This car was the second hardest thing to give up after my dog. The drive is SO SMOOTH. The interior is very stylish, and I love the brushed metal interior. No tacky chrome. I absolutely love mine because It has the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. It was SO RELIABLE IN THE SNOW! My partner would use it to drive to work when it stormed bad. Being able to use the lower gears and shift on the steering wheel made me feel so safe when I was caught in a crazy snow storm. The heated seats were also a genius invention.

4.4

Love my TDI!

Had a 2012 Golf TDI and turned it in for the recall to buy a 2015 GolfTDI with only 6,200 miles on it. The Golf is the perfect size for me and just a little nicer than other hatchbacks the same size. The only con is the limited color selection.

Awesome car

I love the vw golf it is such a cool and fun car to drive, as well as super fuel efficient. I’ve owned the car since new and it was my second Volkswagen and by far my favorite, the sound system is fantastic for commuting to work and school.

I'm in love 😍

Perfect for camping. Perfect for my life! I love ❤️ 2 door hatch backs. I also need a 5 speed. I love this car. This car is stunning!

So happy

I love VW diesels and bought this one after the EPA approved an emissions fix. The TDI Golf is just a phenomenal car. Highway mpg for me is 47. Nice.

Diesel Golf - Amazing Car

Amazing car, only issue I have is a slight wind noise at speeds greater than 35 mph, however I bought some extra rubber seals that should take care of it. Very nice interior, exterior, and a very smooth driver. Also a plus to have the amazing fuel economy (about 50-55 mpg hwy) and a manual transmission makes it more fun to drive. Great car with lots of storage, especially for being so small. Also pretty surprising how well it starts in temperatures even below -10. Everyone rags on diesels for not starting in the winter but this car doesn’t care about the cold - and I don’t even have a block heater to plug it in... yet.