it is a great dealership, they do what they say they are going to do. they treated us great. they gave us a very good deal on our new car. we will be picking it up this week.
A Wonderful Car to own
by David TN from Spring City, TN
January 10, 2019
In Sept 2018 I was looking for a SUV and the Chevy Equinox met all my requirements. I purchased it for a fair price and it's January 2019 and 35,000 miles later I am still happy with my Equinox. I have had no issues except with the Michelin tires having to be replaced at 24,000 miles. Michelin pro-rated the tires and a new set cost me $400.00 plus tax and mounting/balance. I am very satisfied with my Equinox.
Very professional and good people to work with. Did what they said they would do.
by Shalisha from Oklahoma
January 10, 2019
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
Excellent small crossover offers great mileage (averaging 29mpg city, and just completed 800-mile holiday trip at 34mpg that included hilly terrain.) Leather seats are a bit stiff, but everyrhing else is great.
I actually wanted one of the cars but went with the dealership that remembered my name. Made my choice easier. It was in the email several times.
Purchased the car about a month ago and love it!
by MeMe 411 from Warrenton, GA
January 12, 2019
The car drives great and has lots of safety features. Gets good gas mileage. It has plenty of leg room. It has Bluetooth and I really love the audiometer that shows speed digitally.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.