For 2020, Land Rover launched the second generation of its cute ’ute, the Range Rover Evoque. The redesigned compact SUV rides on a longer wheelbase and gets a more dramatic-looking face, as well as a new mild-hybrid engine and a lot of updated tech and safety features.
One feature that stands out — literally — is the available ClearSight Ground View system, which displays what is in front of and under the Evoque, making negotiating off-road obstacles and dangers easier when you don’t have someone to spot for you. The system makes its debut on the Evoque.
Interested in this compact SUV that blends sportiness and luxury? We’ve driven the redesigned 2020 Evoque and also covered pricing, specs and much more. Below is a roundup of our comprehensive coverage, which can tell you everything you need to know about the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque:
More From Cars.com:
- Research the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- More Land Rover News
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport PHEV: 6 Things We Like and 3 We Don’t
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Gets Mild-Hybrid Option
- Find Your Next Car
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- Cars.com Aids Parents of Teen Drivers with the Best New Cars and Worry-Free Tech Features to Promote Safe Driving
- Cars.com Appoints New Vice President and General Manager Julie Scott to Drive OEM Partnerships and National Business Growth
- 2019 GMC Canyon Review: Outclassed by Its Competitors
- 2019 Lincoln Nautilus: Everything You Need to Know