CarCo Direct

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience - As advertised

Recently purchased a used car for my daughter. I was a little nervous about buying a car without seeing it in person but the experience was wonderful. The communication was accurate and transparent, the car was exactly as described, and the transaction was quick and easy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Dealer response

Thank you Nick! What a great sweet sixteen birthday present you and your wife got her! She's going to love the 2014 VW Beetle R-Line with only 3,000 miles! :)

Amazing service and great staff

David and his little assistant Chico (yorkie) were super helpful throughout the entire process of getting our vehicle. Despite our long, out of state drive, we had a wonderful experience with CarCo. We highly recommend CarCo for anyone in our out of state.

Dealer response

Thank you Jenna! Chico definitely enjoyed your company and we all hope you have a safe 9 hour drive back home to Chesterfield, Missouri! Best of luck to you all! :)

Very Easy and Fast Process

Drove up from Columbus, OH to purchase a vehicle which I located online. It was a very easy and fast process to purchase the vehicle. David provided excellent customer service and was very straight forward with all of the relevant details of the purchase. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealer.

Dealer response

Thank you for your purchase of the 2010 Jeep Patriot! :)

5.7L HEMI R/T!

This is my 4th car bought from David and as usual, it was the best buying experience ever. Reputable dealerships like this is the reason why I won't shop at the big retails store anymore! He went out of his way this time to find me a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T Max with all the options I wanted! It looked new and smelled new! I have highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family! AWESOME!

Fantastc Customer Service!

From the time that I initially contacted this dealership via email, I extremely impressed.. David, was extremely responsive upon my initial contact and replied promptly to each email that I sent to him inquiring about the vehicle which I ultimately purchased. He is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service without any high pressure tactics and extremely passionate about his work. I would rate this dealership as excellent and would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a vehicle!

Fantastic Experience - Highly Recommend!!

We had to find a car fast - and no one likes to buy a car under pressure, but David at CarCo made this an easy, no pressure, educational experience. 1. Great car at the absolute BEST price...trust me, we looked at everything/everywhere. 2. Was always available to answer my questions while going through the buying process. 3. Education on the car - where the car came from, any issues it had...full disclosure. 4. Treated with respect (both my daughter who looked at the car first, and myself on independent visits). We traditionally have bought from the large dealerships and never would have considered coming to CarCo - we've been missing out of a nugget of a dealership! Lastly - I never write reviews...until now.

Dealer response

Your feedback and praise is much appreciated! We're so happy that your daughter loved the 2012 VW Passat! Best of luck to you and your family! :)

Wonderful Dealer and David, OMG so polite.

We came from PA to purchase a Jeep Wrangler. Would definitely recommend David at CarCo Direct to everyone!!!

Dealer response

So sweet of you to say...thank you! :) I hope your daughter loved the surprise graduation present, a 2008 Jeep Wrangler! Such great parents but also a great daughter from what you told me, so she deserved it! Good luck to you all and thank you again :)

great experience

We drove 4 hours from Kalamazoo Michigan and were very pleased. David was very knowledgeable and through in his explanations. I'm looking forward to the drive home in my new Passat!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you Mark! We're glad you loved the 2012 VW Passat! It was really nice meeting you and your father. :)

4.5

Great Dealer!!

We had been looking for this vehicle for a while now and finally found a great deal with David. He was very honest and straight forward. He told us everything up front and did not pressure us during the time we spent at this dealership. I would highly recommend for all friends and family!

Dealer response

Thank you Danny! It was very nice working with you and I'm glad you didn't second guess buying the 2012 Audi A6 Premium Plus with only 23,000 miles...it's an absolutely stunning car! Best of luck to you! :)

Honest used car salesman

Being female, I dread talking to car dealers- I think that Dave has changed my mind! We were treated fairly and honestly and without the greasy high pressure tactics. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Thank you Lisa! As our countless reviews state, you will NEVER experience the stereotypical car sales environment when you shop with us! Upfront and honest from start to finish! Thank you for your purchase of the 2012 Mercedes C300 with only 20,000 miles! :)