2005 Acura Tl

2005 Acura TL Sedan

by from Wichita on September 15, 2017

The vehicle overall is a good buy. It gets decent gas mileage (25 combined on premium), interior, and styling. I was disappointed that the dash started cracking even though it was garage kept most of the time. The car is black with tan leather and you would think for a vehicle donning the Acura badge that the build quality would be better. I consulted the local Acura dealership about it and they wanted to charge me $1,800 to replace the dash. This is absolutely ridiculous and I would think that the manufacturer would replace something like this. Other than this issue, the car has been a reliable vehicle to own. Service costs are above average. I have had to replace the rack and pinion due to a leak near the base of the steering column which cost me $1,200. The Bluetooth hands free stopped working about a year or so of owning it and I don't think it is worth the money to replace.

Acura's are the best cars made

by from Colorado Springs, CO on September 9, 2017

The '05 TL w/ 6 speed transmission was the sexiest car I've ever owned. Fast, comfortable, pretty, reliable and a pleasure to drive every time I got behind the wheel. 5 stars. I highly recommend Acura to anyone. I'm on my 3rd one! Loyal Acura driver for life!

Loved this car

by from Sparta, NJ on August 14, 2017

Bought this 6 speed manual with low mileage and owned for 10 years. Like any Honda made vehicle, it was dependable and required just routine maintenance to drive like a dream. This car was loaded and the only option was navi or no navi. Mine had one along with heated and perforated leather seats and moon roof. Plenty of power and styling, this car was truly ahead of its time. I was sad to see her go but got great value out of it, especially because it had the manual transmission.

My second TL and not my last

by from Denver, CO on July 31, 2017

This 2005 Acura TL is the second TL that I have owned. It is the best car for the money that I have owned. The TL is 12 years old and has 134,000 Miles on it and it drives like a car half that old.....

Great vehicle

by from Brooklyn,NY on July 25, 2017

If you are young and you like speed this is vehicle for you. Probably best choice for the price under $8,000.

Great looking sports car

by from Somerville, MA on July 18, 2017

Car looked and felt fabulous! Ok on gas and does great speed. comfortable for a smaller family. Trunk space great fits most things.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I've ever owned.

by from Plano, TX on July 14, 2017

Performance and handling was that of a sports car. The auto to manual downshifting let me zoom around traffic and drive like a maniac! I freakin miss this car!

Uses car for Havingfun

GREAT PERFORMING CAR

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 14, 2017

This car has been a great car to own. Great Performance, Excellent Gas Mileage, Very Reliable. It will make the next buyer a Great Car!

Capable, well designed, reliable car.

by from Hephzibah, Georgia on June 25, 2017

I liked a lot about this car. Well designed, very good fit and finish even with over 100,000 miles.

Excelent car!

by from Las Vegas, NV on June 20, 2017

This it is great for family, very reliable, excelent confort! You will definettely not have any issue with this for at least 200000 miles.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Acura Tl