2019 BMW X5 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 X5 BMW
Explore the 2019 X5 BMW
Shop the 2019 X5 BMW

Love on Demand Suspension Changes

We take trips to Cashiers/Highlands NC frequently. The drive is just over 5 hrs an it flies by quickly as the car is so comfortable. The peppy V8 has lots of power to pass quickly on the highway when necessary. Once we get into the mountains it feels great to switch from Eco mode to sports mode to attack those tight turns :)

X5 Great Car

I love my X5 !!! It meets all my needs. There is enough space for the dogs and the kids. It drives great, it is very comfortable. Big enough but not too big. It tows well.

1st X5 and 1st BMW SUV

I traded in my awesome Jeep 2015 SRT. Some creature comforts the Jeep has the X5 doesn't: stereo controls at the fingertips behind steering wheel is main one. Plus the cruise control was also at the fingertips on the steering wheel. X5s not so. I have to take my eyes off the road to look for the button. The steering wheel on the X5 is too thin. The Jeeps was thick and felt great. But I love the split tailgate on the X5! Easier access and doubles up as a trunk.

Most reliable and tech advance car I’ve ever owned

This car met all my needs and more. Very reliable and technologically advance. Drives like a dream. Own it for almost two years Now without any issues so far.

Wonderful vehicle

The X5 punches all the buttons. It is comfortable to drive while at the same time a high performance, fun vehicle. Great technology I've owned a variety of SUVs over time and this one is far and away better than anything I've ever owner. Considered the Audi A7 or the Volvo XC90, but neither gets close to the BMW X5. Just do a test drive and you'll see a major difference in performance.

Easy to love

Aside from some early iPhone connectivity issues (resolved), I’ve never been happier with a car. Quiet, quick, comfortable and a joy to drive. Couldn’t be happier.

Perfect suburban SUV

I can find no fault with any aspect of the X5. Redesigned for 2019 it is comfortable, powerful, efficient and a joy to drive. We have the in line turbo 6 and the power is smooth and quick for a big vehicle. MPG on Hwy drives is in the mid 30’s. Seat and safety tech makes your journey comfortable and safe. WE drove the A7, RX 350L, Acura and Benz this was the clear winner by far. So many features that after over a year I am not sure we have learned all yet!

3.4

lot of issues

My car made squeaky sound when cruise randomly, after 4 services, it had been fixed, the rubber thing at axle shaft was not been installed properly. After that, the whole car slightly vibrates when the speed over 60mph and make squeaky noise after 10 second after cold start

I love this vehicle

This is really a nice vehicle. Lots of room inside. The ride is great and the handling while driving makes the saying, "drives like no other car" very true. Very quiet inside while traveling. No road noise.

BMW X5

Crossover SUV incredible technology. Great laser headlights. x drive works great. The 3 liter turbo six has quick acceleration. info system technology was a quick learn.