- Quality cabin feel
- Beautiful leather colors
- Fantastic engine (V-Series)
- Excellent ride and handling balance (V-Series)
- Narrow front cabin
- Snug backseat
- Difficult ingress and egress
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto now standard
- Hands-free Super Cruise driver-assist system available
- Five-seat luxury sports sedan
- Choice of turbo four-cylinder engines
- Rear- or all-wheel drive
- Available V-Series mid-level performance model
2021 Cadillac CT4-V review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2021 Cadillac CT4?
The 2021 Cadillac CT4 is an entry-luxury sports sedan with room for five. It’s powered by a standard 237-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine or an optional turbo 2.7-liter four-cylinder that makes 310 hp in the Premium Luxury trim level and 325 hp in the V-Series. Rear- and all-wheel-drive models are available, and competitors include the Lexus IS and Infiniti Q50.
What’s New on the 2021 Cadillac CT4?
Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now standard, and a new 12-inch digital instrument panel is available on select trim levels. The latest generation of Cadillac’s Super Cruise hands-free driver-assist system is also available, as well as a new Diamond Sky Special Edition with unique exterior and interior styling cues.
What Features in the 2021 Cadillac CT4 Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- LED headlights
- Remote start
- 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hot spot (data subscription required after trial)
- Automatic emergency braking
Available features include:
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Bose premium stereo
- Wireless device charging
- Head-up display
- 360-degree camera system
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane-keep assist
- Adaptive cruise control
Should I Buy the 2021 Cadillac CT4?
For luxury buyers interested in a performance-oriented small sedan, the Cadillac CT4 is worth considering. The V-Series model has a great engine and impressive ride and handling balance. It’s small inside, however, and getting in and out can be difficult.
- Maximum age/mileage
Less than 50,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
4 year, 50,000 miles bumper-to-bumper
- Powertrain6 years/100,000 miles (2012-2017 models)View all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- 172-point inspection
- Roadside assistance
Compare the competitors
All model years for the Cadillac CT4-V