2018 Cadillac CTSChange Vehicle
of the 2018 Cadillac CTS base trim shown
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Distinctive exterior styling
- Powerful, high-tech engines
- Stylish interior design
- Interior materials quality
- Backseat headroom is tight
- CUE system's learning curve
- Rear visibility
- Small trunk
- Apple Watch integration for myCadillac app
- Rear camera mirror available
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto connectivity
- Rear- or all-wheel drive
- Performance-oriented V-Sport and CTS-V versions available
What it is: The CTS is Cadillac's mid-size luxury sedan and is offered with rear- or all-wheel drive. Three engines are offered: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder, a 3.6-liter V-6 and, on the V-Sport model, a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V-6. The CTS competes with luxury sedans like the BMW 5 Series, Lexus GS and Audi A6. Cadillac also sells a high-performance CTS-V sports sedan.
(Skip to details on the CTS-V)
An automatic heated steering wheel is now standard and there are two additional USB ports located on the back of the center console. The myCadillac app for iOS devices now syncs with the Apple Watch.
The Cadillac CTS-V is designed to go head-to-head with high-powered German sport sedans. It builds on the already lightweight, sophisticated platform of the CTS luxury sedan and is powered by a 640-horsepower, supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Rear-wheel drive
- Zero-to-60 mph in 3.7 seconds and a 200-mph top speed, according to Cadillac
- High-performance Brembo-brand brakes
- Adaptive Magnetic Ride Control suspension
- Carbon-fiber hood
- Performance Traction Management drive modes
- Available Performance Data Recorder
Cadillac to Drop 3 Sedans, Add 2 Others: Report
CARS.COM — Cadillac reportedly plans to consolidate several sedans as it adds SUVs to its roster, and three nam Read more
Cadillac ATS-V, CTS-V in the Red With Championship Editions
CARS.COM — Still looking for a special car to put a big red bow on for Christmas? Cadillac has a coup Read more
What Cars Are as Fast as the 2018 Ford Mustang GT?
CARS.COM — A sub-4-second zero-to-60-mph time is nothing to sneeze at, and it used to be the stuff of high-pric Read more
Cadillac has outdone themselves again!
I'm a lifelong Cadillac owner and the 2018 CTS does not disappoint. I loved my 2008 CTS so much I had to be convinced to upgrade and I'm so glad I did. What a car! Read full review
Valuable luxury auto.
A smooth and powerful drive. Impressive luxury. The Cadillac experience. What more can you ask for? Plenty of room in the back also is included. Car almost drives itself. Thank you. Read full review
The 2018 Cadillac CTS currently has 0 recalls