What it is: The CTS is Cadillac's mid-size luxury sedan and is offered with rear- or all-wheel drive. Three engines are offered: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder, a 3.6-liter V-6 and, on the V-Sport model, a twin-turbo 3.6-liter V-6. The CTS competes with luxury sedans like the BMW 5 Series, Lexus GS and Audi A6. Cadillac also sells a high-performance CTS-V sports sedan.
(Skip to details on the CTS-V)
New for 2018
An automatic heated steering wheel is now standard and there are two additional USB ports located on the back of the center console. The myCadillac app for iOS devices now syncs with the Apple Watch.
The Cadillac CTS-V is designed to go head-to-head with high-powered German sport sedans. It builds on the already lightweight, sophisticated platform of the CTS luxury sedan and is powered by a 640-horsepower, supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Rear-wheel drive
- Zero-to-60 mph in 3.7 seconds and a 200-mph top speed, according to Cadillac
- High-performance Brembo-brand brakes
- Adaptive Magnetic Ride Control suspension
- Carbon-fiber hood
- Performance Traction Management drive modes
- Available Performance Data Recorder
Back to top