2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

A raw, honest truck

by from Indianapolis, IN on September 13, 2017

Owned it for around 3 years now and really can't complain about it. Does what a truck is supposed to, pulls trailers and vehicles along with hauling whatever you can fit in the bed just as it was designed to do. Rides a bit on the rough side but at the same time, its a solid feeling ride.

Truck I like

by from NC on September 1, 2017

This truck is my favorite. I also used to own one back in the day. I would like to have another one in the future. Maybe you guys can help me out with that. I probably will also be looking for a car. But I am looking for a truck right now

Gotta love a chevy

by from sacramento, ca on August 31, 2017

Extremely reliable truck cant go wrong buying a chevy. If i could afford to keep it I would but its time to let go and move on to something different. My loss is definitely someone elses gain.

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Moreno Valley on August 30, 2017

This truck outlasted my expectations and is still going strong. Wouldn't want to have had any other truck.

Amazing truck. Great capability and comfort

by from Brookings, SD on August 24, 2017

Amazing truck. Very comfortable, great to drive. Love the exterior style. By far my favorite body style Chevy. Good fuel economy for a truck

GREAT DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN THIS VEHICLE

by from JACKSONVILLE, FL. on August 19, 2017

JUST PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE IN USED CONDITION WITH 148,000 MILES ON IT, STILL RIDES AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW ONE, EXCELLENT VALUE. COULDN'T GET A BETTER VEHICLE WITHOUT SPENDING 20-50 K

High priced

by from Richmond, IN on August 8, 2017

He truck was nice but the high mileage and the cosmetic repairs needed were to much for the price they were asking. They also didn't show any interior pictures so when I got there I was disappointed.

Best Vehicle I've Owned

by from Agawam, MA on July 31, 2017

Needed a vehicle as my older one was on its last life. Found a 2007 Chevy Silverado, extremely low mileage, body was in immaculate shape, no rust except for the undercarriage. Drove smoothly. Very little i had to do to it when i purchased it. Will drive it into the ground.

One of the strongest truck out there

by from Dallas, TX on July 28, 2017

This truck met my expectations. Leg room, interior design, reliability, comfort. The truck perform impeccably. the 2007 Chevy Silverado is best in it class!

Excellent work truck

by on July 25, 2017

I use this truck to pull around lawn trailers and it is amazing. It is also my first truck and a great one at that.

Uses car for Towing