2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Great Truck

by from Wapello, IA on February 24, 2011

I bought this truck from a dealer, used, in 2010 with 29,000 miles on it. body and interior was in great shape. showed a little sign of use in the bed, but thats normal. paint was in great shape, especially for being an Iowa farm truck. No scratches at all. Interior is great. Seats are comfortable with the feeling of sitting upright. The downfall is having an extended cab. It's nice if you want to throw stuff back there and no put them in the bed, but not a lot of room for people, espcially adults. 4WD works great, even with regular street tires. with a full bed, in soft mud, i had no problem getting out. over all, this is a great truck. if you have a family, maybe consider a crew cab. the reason for 4 stars on performance is because i would've liked a 6spd trany in it but that wasn't an option on this year modle. and for the exterior, i hated that the front sat lower then the back. looks tacky on a 4wd. that was an easy fix with a leveling kit, which is easy to install. this truck is going to be around for a long time, hopefully longer then me

Most comfortable and reliable truck you ever drive

by from Vienna,VA on August 14, 2011

I own 07 since 2008 and enjoying this truck appearance style and comfy in my everyday commuite. So powerful when you need with great accelaration, So smooth in highways and it is a perfect ride for family joy. You will be so proud in snowy day with this truck.

Best Truck I have Ever Owned

by from Beaufort, SC on March 29, 2011

The 2WD Crew Cab version of this truck with the 5.3L V8 is all you need for everything. Gas mileage is great for a large truck and it has a very comfortable ride.

Nothing Beats Chevy

by from Florida on January 10, 2012

This is my 2nd GM vehicle I have owned, I traded my first GMC in for a Ford F350 and that was the biggest mistake ever, I had my GMC for 2 years and didnt have one problem within 2 months of owning the Ford I was in the shop 3 times. Now going back to a Chevy I feel much safer and stay on road longer, I also add 8-10 inch lifts on my trucks and even with those modifications it still ran perfect with no problems. I would def recommend any GM trucks to anyone

dependable truck

by from on June 19, 2009

I've always wanted a truck since I was a kid. The chevy silverado newer version was just right. It is a little hard to park but I've been improving on that. Good acceleration and good handling. I like the sound of the engine when it accelerates. Attractive exterior and interior. I drive it to work and school and its great. I average about 16-20 mpg. I feel safe in it!! Great truck!! Good job GM!!

Incredable

by from on February 1, 2011

A must drive, More power then you will ever neead. Rides like a luxuary car with the build of a truck.

Very nice change

by from covington GA on July 23, 2007

I have the 5.3 Z71 4X4, i love the truck especially the extended cab doors. It has good power for the 5.3 and 4X4 is strong. I wish that the front end did not sit so low, and DO NOT BUY THE GRAY CLOTH INTERIOR its a bad material and lint sticks to it i have had mine for about 3 months and it look very bad you cant keep it off i have to lint roll it every week to keep it off.....

very good vehicle/ previous ford truck owner

by from decatur,al on February 17, 2012

i owned a ford i purchased new in 2006 and will never again own any type of a ford! the chevy drives much better than any other truck. i also owned a 2005 silverado.

Silverado's are the way to go

by from Granby, CT on April 15, 2015

I owned a 1995 Silverado before I purchased this one and I fell in love with it. When shopping around I test drove multiple different brands and body styles of trucks. I finally found this 2007 Silverado and could tell it was the one. Truck gives a smoother ride that my families 2014 CRV. The interior is very high tech looking and the seats are extremely comfortable. Even though it's only an extended cab there is tons of room in the back. I've had 3 bigger sized people sitting in the back with room to spare. It is a perfect vehicle for someone who drives by themselves a lot but occasionally needs room for 3 or more people. I will most likely purchase another Silverado in the future because of the comfort and exterior styling of the truck.

Great truck

by from New Palestine, IN on April 20, 2012

Great truck for just riding around or when you need to tow a trailer or whatever. Smooth riding and hard working when you need it to be. Extremely reliable!