2015 200

2015 Chrysler 200

2015 Chrysler 200

4.3

Have you driven the 2015 Chrysler 200?

Love this vehicle!

by Yvonne from Charlotte NC on Tue Jan 27 2015

As a female with a large purse that holds everything and cannot find anything ... this car is a dream. I bought the C class and I only have to be near the car with keys in my purse and it unlocks when I open the door handle. I use the brake and start button and I'm off. Love the blue tooth again, as I no longer have to dig in my purse to find my phone. When I park the car, I lock it from the outside button on the door handle. Great sound systems, handles nicely. Test drove two competitor vehicles and the 200 provided more options for the same money, handled better than the other mid-size sedans... love the remote start, GPS, heated seats, back up camera. Great vehicle!

Excellent Value - The 200 has come a long way.

by charniw from Medina, OH on Mon Apr 20 2015

As a long time GM fan, I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200, drove it for 3 years trying to decide what vehicle I really wanted. After 3 years, 80,000 miles, and some nice improvements to the 200, I once again returned to Chrysler. I like luxury, so the 200C fit the bill. 1) Probably the nicest looking and functional Instrument Cluster I have ever seen. Designed really nicely and implemented well. The blue and white color scheme is really nice. Integration with the navigation system was a nice surprise - as you approach a turn, the display will show the upcoming turn. 2) The leather bucket seats are comfortable and nice looking - improved over the 2012 model. 3) I like the Panoramic Moonroof - wind buffeting could be reduced however. 4) The bottle holders in the front door was a nice addition. 5) Controls are well laid out and aesthetically pleasing. Most of the controls are integrated into the 8.4 inch display, however redundant climate controls are nicely done. Missing are the independent heated seat controls - would be nice to have these back. Also, the light switch was moved from the steering wheel stalk to the left side of the dash - nicely placed, but I keep hitting it with my knee and changing the position. 6) Engine and the 9-speed transmission seem smoother than the 2012. 7) Steering wheel has a nice feel and controls are well laid out. Switches appear to be of higher quality. 8) Homelink is still on the visor - I think this should be moved to the more standard rear view mirrow. When the visor is flipped down, you cant see the buttons. 9) Dial shift control - some people don't like it, personally I do. I only took a few days to adjust to the new type of control. 10) The 8.4" touchscreen display if very nice, well integrated. Chrysler's uConnect is one of the best systems in vehicles today. The bluetooth integration just works. I would like to see a higher quality touchscreen put on the unit however. Yelp is a nice addition - you can actually find things now via voice command. 11) Center console - they tried some innovative things with allowing the cup holders to slide under the armrest - I don't like it. You can't slide it back if you have anything in the center console, and I miss the small upper section they got rid of. I want to see the dual lid come back. Overall I really like this vehicle. You can find another vehicle equipped so well for the same price. The vehicle has a nice quiet ride, looks nice, and gets decent gas mileage. Excellent Value! nice job Chrysler.

4th mopar

by Mopar no car from Swedesboro, nj on Thu Jan 01 2015

Over 1600 miles logged in and my 200 S model. Looks good outside. Best in class interior, bluetooth connection issues however are apparent. Unconnect APP is cool because you can unlock, lock and remote vehicle but takes 2-3 mins to process. Transmission is wonky but as car adjusts to drivers habits improves slightly.

Impressed

by Luly from Oviedo, Fl on Sun Jun 14 2015

Test drove a 2015 Mazda 3 (2.5L), a 2016 Acura ILX, and a Lexus IS 250 before test driving the '15 Chrysler 200 C (6 cyl.) and 200 Sport (4 cyl.). I enjoyed driving the S (4 cyl.) so much, and with so many std. features available for the money, fantastic incentives and attractive looks, I purchased it. Besides the upgraded navigation system & comfort features, mine has the super comfy/great support ventilated/heated leather seats, double-pane panoramic sunroof, lunar white tri-coat pearl exterior paint, 19 in. Wheels & blind spot & cross path detection. It looks awesome. The ride on the hwy. is super smooth. Steer is excellent in Drive or Sport mode. The sport suspension in this car is enjoyable. My husband drives a 15 Mazda 6, but drives mine like he stole it. The first time on the highway I reached 89 mph thinking I was at 60 mph. I got 34 mpg on that trip. My city mpg is 26-27 in Orlando. You will no be able to tell from looking at the car whether this S model is a 4 cyl. or a 6 cyl. I'm very happy with car. My previous car was a 2007 Camry Hybrid, with 118K mi., which I still have, waiting for my daughter to drive it to college next year. The hybrid still drives well & every component works, but I got bored with it.

Love my 200C

by dhdesign from Hagerstown, MD on Mon Apr 27 2015

Traded my 2012 200 touring for my new red 200C. Did a lot of research on the car and my only complaint is a tight back seat. Went from 4 cylinder to 6. Wow what a difference in performance with out a huge difference in gas mileage during normal driving. The car has beautiful lines and looks geat from every angle. I like the sports mode using the paddle shifters. Don't understand why traction control is turned off, but a push of a button and it's back. My old 200 was totally trouble free with over 51000 miles driven on business trips. I am looking for the same results from my new one. The car is still new, so time will tell. Dealership and price was very good, making the deal easy. Only complaints to date are a radio issue that has been ordered for warranty replacement and I'm not a big fan of the tire noise on the highway. Maybe the tire brand. So far I really love and look forward driving my new car. Great job Chrysler.

Nice car

by Car guy from Indiana on Thu Jan 22 2015

I really recommend the safety package. I like the nudge the steering wheel gives me if I get to close to center line or sideline. I have the four cylinder and it has all the power needed for normal highway driving. Hopefully I never have to find out how well the collision avoidance works.

2015 Chrysler 200c - V6

by SwoleRam from Detroit, Michigan on Tue Aug 04 2015

I purchased the 2015 200c; Options include -V6 -Premium Package -Navigation & Sound -Premium Lighting Pros: I have had this car for a couple of weeks now and I'm totally in love with this vehicle. Its has a sleek exterior and beautifully designed interior. The fit and finish is spectacular. The v6 is very powerful (all while running on regular gas). I saw complaints about the 9-speed transmission and was a little concerned to purchase because of it, but It is performing flawlessly. My previous car only had a four-speed transmission, so I had to adapt a little to the 9-speed. The car also rides and handles very nicely. It includes luxurious features such as real wood trim, memory seats/mirrors/radio, heated/cooled seats, and heated steering wheel. The infotainment system is also really nice. The u-connect system is one of the best in the automotive industry. This really is a lot of car for the money. Cons: I can't really think of any. If I could change anything, I would have opted for Chrysler to use led lighting for the brake lamps and for the interior lighting. Overall I am very pleased with this vehicle and highly recommend

Traded in 2013 200 for this one, so glad I did

by guatusa3320 from Fort Worth, TX on Wed Oct 29 2014

Looks amazing in the blue. hope reliability improved over the albatross 2013 I had. My 2011 was great, however. Wish I'd gotten the C but got an S and love it, just without some of those tech features. mileage is tremendous, and the looks I get for the price, never had that before with a new car. only with low rumble on some pavement at low speed (sounds like I have trunk open) could go away, and ive not figured out how to speak EngLISH in a way the onboard computer can understand (it is better than the previous one on the 2013).

Best car

by Yomi from Florida on Fri Oct 28 2016

Im in love with my car and I have a lot of space in the back I have 3 kids and it's very confortable for a family ??

VERY SHARP DESIGN 2015 200c

by RIGG from Augusta on Sun Aug 24 2014

We have had the car about three weeks now. We had a Buick Regal before but there is a big difference between the two. The 3.6l is really quick and smooth. Interior is laid out well with plenty of USB connections and a 115v outlet. The back is even very comfortable. Voice controls for everything work well. Great interior lighting. Awesome leather seats with accent trim.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27

Our Take on the 2015 Chrysler 200

With the 2015 Chrysler 200, the automaker finally has a legitimate contender in the midsize class.

You know that shocking, tear-filled moment at the end of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" when the owners of a previously dilapidated house feast their eyes on their new masterpiece? That was me after spending a day behind the wheel of the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan. (OK, there were no tears, but I was more than pleasantly surprised.)

Chrysler has transformed the dud of its lineup into a refined, stylish, comfortable and affordable sedan that should worry competitors. The 200 is a clean-sheet redesign that shares a platform and some components with the Dodge Dart and Jeep Cherokee. It's... Read More