2015 200

2015 Chrysler 200

2015 Chrysler 200

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Chrysler 200?

Love my 200C

by dhdesign from Hagerstown, MD on Mon Apr 27 2015

Traded my 2012 200 touring for my new red 200C. Did a lot of research on the car and my only complaint is a tight back seat. Went from 4 cylinder to 6. Wow what a difference in performance with out a huge difference in gas mileage during normal driving. The car has beautiful lines and looks geat from every angle. I like the sports mode using the paddle shifters. Don't understand why traction control is turned off, but a push of a button and it's back. My old 200 was totally trouble free with over 51000 miles driven on business trips. I am looking for the same results from my new one. The car is still new, so time will tell. Dealership and price was very good, making the deal easy. Only complaints to date are a radio issue that has been ordered for warranty replacement and I'm not a big fan of the tire noise on the highway. Maybe the tire brand. So far I really love and look forward driving my new car. Great job Chrysler.

Better then I expected...

by Donovan P from Visalia, CA on Sat Jun 03 2017

When the new-for-2015 Chrysler 200 came out, it didn't get rave reviews. Magazines and the internet criticized it for having a cramped back seat, rough ride, loud tires, slow 4 cylinder performance, etc. As of the date of this review, I have 38,000 miles and two years of ownership under my belt on a 200S 4-cylinder. In short, it's a fine car. Fiat Chrysler engineers should be applauded for doing many things right. Yes, the 2.4L Tigershark engine is not the quickest, but that is one of this car's few missteps in my opinion. I can sum up the theme of this review with these two positives: the 200's reliability and its interior. Reliability - This 200S is the 12th vehicle I've owned to date, and the 4th purchased brand new. It only went back to the dealer for one warranty issue - the rear A/C vents didn't work. That's it. It has needed just regular maintenance otherwise. By far the most reliable record of any car I've owned. Interior - Very well built with quality materials. No squeaks. No plastic trim getting wavy or cracking or creaking. Zero misaligned panels. Every switch, latch, lid, button, handle, etc. works with precision. Nothing feels like the sub-par quality of a Chrysler product of 15 years ago. This Chrysler has less squeaks and rattles than the VW Golf I owned previously, and that is saying something since VW is often lauded for its interiors.

Bang for your buck

by Russ on Sat Aug 25 2018

I currently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 C which all in general is an amazing car with so much to offer for a reasonable price, it's pretty much the Cadillac Escalade of the Chrysler 200's, it' fully loaded with every option and comes with a powerful V6 engine, and well below half the sticker price of an Escalade. It's stylish, luxourious, and fun to drive check one out if you can you won't be disappointed.

Transmission & Park Brake issues...

by JoAnn B from Lubbock, Tx on Wed Apr 03 2019

I currently own the 200S (2015), This morning my transmission and park brake sensors came on "needing service"... My car was stuck in park and wouldn't move... I turned it off and on serval times, released the park brake each time... FINALLY it went into gear. Has anyone else had this happen to them, if so what was your solution?

Nice car

by Car guy from Indiana on Thu Jan 22 2015

I really recommend the safety package. I like the nudge the steering wheel gives me if I get to close to center line or sideline. I have the four cylinder and it has all the power needed for normal highway driving. Hopefully I never have to find out how well the collision avoidance works.

VERY SHARP DESIGN 2015 200c

by RIGG from Augusta on Sun Aug 24 2014

We have had the car about three weeks now. We had a Buick Regal before but there is a big difference between the two. The 3.6l is really quick and smooth. Interior is laid out well with plenty of USB connections and a 115v outlet. The back is even very comfortable. Voice controls for everything work well. Great interior lighting. Awesome leather seats with accent trim.

Traded in 2013 200 for this one, so glad I did

by guatusa3320 from Fort Worth, TX on Wed Oct 29 2014

Looks amazing in the blue. hope reliability improved over the albatross 2013 I had. My 2011 was great, however. Wish I'd gotten the C but got an S and love it, just without some of those tech features. mileage is tremendous, and the looks I get for the price, never had that before with a new car. only with low rumble on some pavement at low speed (sounds like I have trunk open) could go away, and ive not figured out how to speak EngLISH in a way the onboard computer can understand (it is better than the previous one on the 2013).

I love my car

by Cindy from Terrell,Texas on Tue May 15 2018

This car is perfect for me. Loads of trunk space. I love the style of the body as well as the white leather seats. Lots of leg room and very economical.

Not what i was expecting

by Olg from Palm desert on Fri Mar 10 2017

Style it is nice... having problems with car transmission.. value of car went really low... wont be a chrysler no more

Does not recommend this car!!

Love my car!

by Dawne0863 from Johnson Creek, WI on Mon Dec 10 2018

I love my car. I tried several cars before purchasing this one. I am a full-figured woman that needs extra room in the seating area.... Many cars that I tried I was extremely uncomfortable because the seat beat was way too tight or the seat of the chair felt like I was sitting in a tea cup....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35

Our Take on the 2015 Chrysler 200

With the 2015 Chrysler 200, the automaker finally has a legitimate contender in the midsize class.

You know that shocking, tear-filled moment at the end of “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” when the owners of a previously dilapidated house feast their eyes on their new masterpiece? That was me after spending a day behind the wheel of the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan. (OK, there were no tears, but I was more than pleasantly surprised.)

Chrysler has transformed the dud of its lineup into a refined, stylish, comfortable and affordable sedan that should worry competitors. The 200 is a clean-sheet redesign that shares a platform and some components with the Dodge Dart and Jeep Cherokee... Read More