2018 Pacifica

#1 Most Popular Van
2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Have you driven the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica?

by Healeydude from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Nov 13 2017

This car replaces a 2005 Dodge Caravan, which although mechanically and bodywise sound, was starting to show some aging. I researched the Pacifica because it is the replacement for not only the Dodge Caravans, but also the Chrysler Town and Countrys. The build quality is excellent, the fit and fitment of the interior, and the comfort are the same as my Honda Accord. The features/components of the five major levels of build led me to purchase the Touring L+ car, as one of my major needs was for the 8 way passenger seat with lumbar support, since my wife has trouble being comfortable in car seats. Another was the surround view from the cameras that are around the car. A plus, but not needed and probably will never be used by myself is the parking assist for straight in as well as parallel parking. Climate control for the front and back is controllable from the front, or a control panel located in the mid-section where the midcar passenger/s can control their climate. Most of what one would expect from a car nowadays is standard equipment, and then the options can be added. My particular car came with the towing package, which was what my Caravan also had. This came with the receiver and wiring plugs installed, all that was needed was the ball hitch to slide into the receiver. Keyless entry and starting, along with the "hands free" feature really spoil a person - not having to reach in the pocket for the key, especially when holding a bag of groceries. The biggest selling point for me, was when Chrysler introduced the "stow and go" seating. I got very tired of taking out seats and storing them temporarily in the living room until the need for their being out was ended. The ability to haul long stuff is tremendous! With the Caravan, I hauled 4'x8' plywood, drywall, sack concrete and loose gravel, furniture ad nauseum. I probably won't be as hard on the Pacifica, because it is furnished much nicer, but it still can be used as needed. I'm very happy with mine.

Pacifica - Who knew a minivan could be cool?

by parrotbob from East Greenbush, NY on Wed Jun 20 2018

We bought the Chrysler Pacifica, Touring L+ -- the only in-stock model in our area with heated seats, "S" trim package, 20 speaker Harmon Kardon sound system and tow package. So far we have about 800 miles on the vehicle and have yet to find a single thing not to like about it! Unlike most families who opt for the mini-van when the kids start showing up to the party, we waited until ours were grown and gone before buying ours. Turns out that with the seats in the stow-n-go position, there's almost as much cargo space as there was in our Yukon XL -- that's the selling point for us as we run an animal rescue charity and do a LOT of transport. The fact that this vehicle, new, cost about half of a loaded Yukon XL and will end up at the gas pumps a hell of a lot less frequently -- this turned out to be almost a no-brainer. We love the "luxury" bells and whistles. Handling is excellent. Sound system sounds great and packs a punch. I never thought I'd say it, but this minivan even LOOKS cool. There are many adventures and miles to go before we can really give a qualified answer as to how great (or not) this vehicle is, but so far we are thrilled with it.

I love my mini van

by HJKA from Seminole fl on Sat Feb 24 2018

I like mini vans and when I try switching to a SUV I am not happy. This is the second time I went from mini van to SUV and then back to my mini van. I hope they never quit making the mini van.

Loving my new Pacifica

by Barbmc from Osteen, Fl on Wed May 30 2018

Smooth and comfortable ride. Room for all 3 grandkids in the carseats! We love the look and gas mileage is great! Lots of room and standard equipment is comperable to many luxury vehicles. Best buy ever!

The best car I have ever bought.

by MaryS. Chrysler Pacifica from Virginia Beach VAQ on Mon Nov 06 2017

This car is great with plenty of leg room, good entertainment, beautiful color, and most of all drives very smoothly and meets all of my needs.

Solid Minivan

by Mo from Kimberling City, Mo on Mon Mar 26 2018

This Vehicle is Very Peppy, Roomy, Stylish, Comfortable and Fun to Drive. The Only Thing I wish This Vehicle Had Was (HUD) Heads Up Display.

Just got it...love it!

by Mloy from Newton NJ on Mon May 21 2018

Was just going to test drive the Pacifica but fell in love and made the purchase. Very happy. Did not have to look any more.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Purchase

by Gene S. from Findlay, OH on Tue Mar 27 2018

The styling of the 2018 Pacifica is very up-to-date which is one reason we love the vehicle. The controls are laid out very intuitively which reflects some thought went into it's design. I made sure I read many of the forums regarding this minivan to insure we were not buying a vehicle with built-in problems, So far we have had no problems with it.

Great car for traveling!

by Rhonda from Sidney, IH on Sat Apr 28 2018

This car had everything in it, including factory installed towing package. It is the perfect family car that includes all around comfort zone controls, 2 dvd players, stow and go seating, heated second row seats, and many other features.

Love this car!

by Letgoletgod08 from Breckenridge tx on Wed Apr 18 2018

This car is spacious, fast and perfect for my family. Has a huge cargo area to haul around my kids baseball equipment, strollers and chairs!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12