2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
4.0

It’s a waste if you want to run on electric

This van is beautiful with all the bells and whistles one could ever want. Rides smooth and very quiet. The hybrid function needs help though. The maximum distance you get on a charge is 32 miles. With limited charging stations around, don’t plan on getting very far on battery. Also unless you buy the $2500+ quick charge station and the cost of installation for a 220 connection, it takes over 14 hrs to recharge (110 outlet). The van does get decent gas mileage so it not the end of the world, Chrysler just needs to improve their technology.

3.9

Perfect vehicle for someone who hayls dogs to help

Exceeds my needs. Love the adaptive cruise control, but every now and then it doesn't slow down when I rthink it should. Stow and Go makes the dog beds and kennels fit inside.

This van looks and drives great

Perfect van for our growing family. Looks great, drives great and is packed with features. One test drive and we knew this was the one for us.

Best van I have ever owned

This van is the best van for my family! Tons of room in side, rear heating and cooling. Heated seats and steering wheel , 2 DVD players, and even had WiFi!

Comfort, features, all we wanted

This car should meet all of our needs for possibly the rest of our lives of driving. We will try to enjoy this sound riding, efficient items for use of a car, like radio, theatre items, connections for cell phone and possible computer. I only thing we had questions about is the repair kit for tires. We will review this further when and if we have a flat tire problem. We are use to having a spare tire.

Our second Pacifica

This is our second Pacifica. First was a lease. Purchased this one. Love all the features & comfort. A slight glitch w the purchase at the dealership, but all worked out.

3.0

Not an option if you have back problems

We rented a 2020 Pacifica for a 4 day road trip. Reasonable gas mileage and comfort were our only real criteria. It delivered on the gas, but was extremely uncomfortable. We both suffer from neck, hip and lower back issues, and 2 hours into a 6 hr drive it was nearly unbearable. Also, the top of the steering wheel blocked the speed, the 'gear shift' was a knob located where it made sense for the radio to be, making changing gears a constant hesitation because it made no sense. We supposed that the engineers needed to come up with something 'new' to justify their jobs. Also, if you sit idling for longer than 30 seconds the thing shuts itself off, re-cranking itself when you take your foot off the brake. Hence, a constant, stressful wondering if it's gone dead then being taken off guard when the vehicle is startled awake. Why? Just why? Maybe a partnership between the engineers and maintenance to guarantee the starter wears out in record time? Too many 'smart' features that either cause hesitation on your part or take too long, cause too much wear and tear on the car, and ultimately puts you, your passengers and others on the road in potential peril. A vehicle should go, stop, keep you dry, cool/warm. Too many things to peruse/program/sync while driving keeps your focus away from where it should be-on the road and the people sharing it.

Awesome SUV love dodge and Chrysler products.

Excellent vehicle no complaints whatsoever plenty of leg room comfortable ride strongly recommend excellent overall great handling all wheel drive excellent on the snow handling.

The best care we have ever owned.

This car meets all of our needs. It has so many useful features. We especially like the total stow-and-go. I also love the power hatch as I am short and could not reach the top of the hatch on my old car. The power hatch is wonderful. As are the other power doors, the phone directions showing up on the back-up camera, and many more features.

Looks and rides great

Can't wait to take a trip. Like to travel and I think this car is going to be very comfortable. Really like the stow & go