2010 Ram 1500

2010 Dodge Ram 1500

2010 Dodge Ram 1500

Have You Driven the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500?

Big Horn Ram

by Techie from Cincinnati, OH on Fri May 14 2010

I love the versatility of trucks and this one has delivered on everything. I drove four different manufactures, I liked the Ram’s exterior, handling/ride, power for the size of motor (5.7), and interior space hands down over everything else I drove. The performance has exceeded my expectation in every aspect. We pull a 23 ft speed boat to some of the larger lakes in the area and getting to them requires climbing a few mountains (Jellico). I was able to accelerate up the mountain from 60 MPH to 80 MPH with ease while pulling our boat. Even on the long trips it was very comfortable and the cabin area was really quiet which made for a nice ride. This is my fourth 4X4 truck I have owned and by far is the best all around. We take 3 kids and a dog when we travel and the crew cab accommodates well. Traded a 2005 Ram Big Horn 4X4 4.7 for this one, till now that was my favorite vehicle. This one takes 1st place. I just can't say enough good stuff about the 2010 Ram. I love everything about it 20" wheels, dual exhaust (looks and sounds awesome), Front grill/hood design, the smooth ride with the rear coil link suspension, and with the new ECO mode I am actually getting better gas mileage! Best purchase I have made in a long time.

Uses car for Towing

Does its job.

by I love trucks from Delray Beach, Florida on Sun Dec 19 2010

I haul 1200-1500 pounds of concrete everyday in the back of this truck and it has still yet to let me down. Rides very smooth with weight in the back though when empty is like any other truck out there. Off roading, it handles itself nicely, however you have to be careful when going about 30+ in dirt, you can start to get you back side swaying and bouncing easily, but thats due to the coil suspension. My truck has the 4.7l v8 which easily matches my bosses 2010 ford f-150's 5.4 v8. Only reason I gave it 4 stars in Performance is the transmission has a gap at 2-3 and 3-4 gear shifts but thats only with the 4.7l the 5.7l doesnt have that problem.

fantastic truck

by rams rule from arkansas on Sat Jul 30 2011

bought my 2010 ram new alittle over a year ago. regular cab, shortbed, 4.7L, 4x4, inferno red, w/chrome package. I'm still to this day getting compliments on how great it looks. This truck is awesome, can't beat the ride, very comfortable,great view of the road from all angles. getting 15.5 mpg city, but haven't checked a full tank on highway yet. after 1 yr and 11,400mi. my ONLY complaint is. the low rpm acceleration is alittle sluggish. but knock the rpms up a bit and it will put you back in the seat. finally inferno red has got to be the best color on the road

Simply the best

by Truck driver from Indiana on Fri Feb 25 2011

I have the TRX4 in Deep water blue pearl quad cab 4.7 3.92. I've had the truck 8 months. No problems with truck solid. Seats are comfortable,no rattles.plenty of power,good in deep snow. The ride of this truck is simply the best. Things I love about this truck. Remote starter,power rear glass,vehicle information screen,color,power and the soft ride.

Best I have ever owned

by avds1790 from Colorado Springs, Co on Sun Oct 10 2010

The only draw back to this truck is the plastic flip down floor panels that provide a flat cargo surface when the rear seats are raised. they are not flimsy but long term I think a better material would be better. The independent coils suspension provides a nice ride on the road and has proved itself capable off road too. The 5.7 Hemi has plenty of power and is not that bad on gas. Styling is far better than the other large truck products available, build quality is very good. I am very happy with my truck and plan to keep it a very long time

best pick-up of all

by dodge boy from south dakota on Sat May 01 2010

i bought a ram 1500 sport w/hemi and 3:92 locker. this pick-up has awesome acceleration. 6 secs 0-60 yet will avg 18.5 mpg on a 2000 mile trip. smooth and quiet ride and excellent infinity stereo syst. nicely done interior and beaut. brill. red clr coat on exterior. totally reliable and will tow 20ft livestock trailer [ loaded] without breaking a sweat. dual exhaust make a wonderful burbling sound while it blasts past every other pick-up on the road. we just love this truck.

Uses car for Towing

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the truck!

by RamGuy22 from Quad Cities, Iowa on Sat Dec 11 2010

I purchased my Light Greystone Pearlstone (awesome color by the way) 2010 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4x4 with the Big Horn Package in late October 2010. I am VERY happy so far. The ride is awesome- smooth, but yet powerful with 390 horses with the 5.7 L. The syling is the best on the market with the edgy yet refined parts that make an awesome whole. I love the bucket seats and would recommend that option to all that don't need the bench seat up front. I get complimented on the truck all the time. The only concern I have that diminishes my experience is when the engine reduces from 8 to 4 cylinders. The ECO mode is a bit rough at times, like it is downshifting, and feels jerky sometimes. However, I am happy to save the $ on gas. I anticipate I will easily get 20 mpg on the highway once it is broke in (only 2,000 miles so far).

Pretty good so far.

by mongo from Midlothian, Texas on Fri Jul 29 2011

The interior noise level(or lack of road and wind noise)is very good. A little hard to judge position when parking and while the 17 inch tires look okay it is a little difficult to get into the cab. A/C works great, even in 100+ temps. Handles well on the road and the sound system is good. One or two inside the cab vibration noises around the steering column(plastic to plastic).Gas mileage is as good as the Kia Sorento that I was driving. A pretty good vehicle so far.

Great Truck

by While Laramie from Chicago, IL on Thu Aug 19 2010

My truck is a Laramie Crew-Cab with all the fancy stuff. It's a luxury vehicle with the capabilites of a truck. I typically buy Ford but this truck was tops for engine performance, comfort, and interior design. The information system is very slick and there just isn't a prettier truck out there. I have a family of 6 and we are very comfortable in it, and we are looking forward to many long road trips with it and the camper. I'm getting much better MPG than I expected about 16 around town. Two things that disapoint me are the cup holders are small and pooly placed, and the mechanisims to hold the doors in place give too easy. On day 2 of ownership I chipped paint on the door edge.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best riding truck I have been in

by JJ from Ephrata Pa on Fri Sep 10 2010

I test drove a Ford and Chevrolet before trying the Dodge. The Dodge had by far the best ride and stylish inside. The performance has been excellent for my needs

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10