2013 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2013 Ford Explorer

Roomy and stylish!

This car was gorgeous, royal blue. It exceeded every expectation i had as far as style and comfort are concerned. We have a big family so the third row was convenient and folded so nicely when unneeded. Sunroof and moonroof. Heated and cooled seats. Heated steering wheel. It costed entirely too much in gas and had a lot of computer glitches (in display screen not performance). Transmission acted a little funny one day so I decided to upgrade. Granted It was a 2013 not brand new, but if Ford isn’t built to last more than 8 years, I’m moving on.

First day owner but love it so far

So far this car will meat my needs I can use it for work and pleasure and should be good in the winter and has a good safety rating

Nice 1st step to me getting my dream truck

It’s a nice truck & has great miles. I love my pan Aramaic sun roof & remote start. It came with TVs inside. In like that it has built in navigation.

Very reliable car

This car met all my expectations. Great styling, comfort, reliable. I would recommend this to everyone. Ride is great. Visibility is great and above all great car to drive in snow.

Very comfortable for travel and reliable

I enjoy an SUV because I sit up higher. I need to feel safe on the road. This vehicle handles very well especially in wet conditions

Most reliable vehicle we had

This is a very nice Ford Explorer and very satisfied with our purchase now we have a very dependable And a safe way to travel thank you

3.7

Great Looking Car (But!)

Car has been a great car for travel.Lot’s of room. The Paint Job is the problem and it started in 2015. Paint has Blisterd on the edge of the hood and the paint comes off when touched.

So far it's great!

We just got the car, so not sure that I can really rate properly for reliability. But we like the car so far - it's very comfortable for my family. Plenty of room and feels nice to drive.

2.4

It seems cheap made. Something is always falling o

I am constantly having to fix things cosmeticly. The parts are to expensive to have to keep doing it. It feels like a money pit and ford has lowered it's quality.

3.6

2013 Ford Explorer transfer case after owni

I bought a 2013 Ford Explorer from Hillside Motors Outlet after 2 weeks I have to buy a traffic gate for $1,800. I only had 64,000 miles