2016 Fusion

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

The perfect car for my needs

by phoenixdaemon from Barstow, CA on September 29, 2016

My 2011 Toyota Venza (V6) was a great car, but was brutal at the gas pump due to my 70 mile a day commute. After doing a lot of research, I contacted a friend who works for a local Ford dealer and asked him if he could find me a used 2015-2016 Fusion with Sync 3, Push to Start and low mileage. I wasn't interested in the 2017 due to the dial gear selector and didn't think their was any loaded 2016's left as all I could find on-line were 2.5 or 1.5 Turbo and I really wanted the 2.0 Turbo. He informed me that due to the 2017's being out, Ford was offering huge rebates and incentives for new 2016's and I could end up paying less than used. He set me up with a fully loaded 2016 Ford Fusion SE with the 2.0ltr Turbo and I was blown away. Let me tell you, this car can hang with most any sports car in its class in both looks and performance. I am so happy with the performance, styling and ride quality. I'm sure the 2017 is the same, with the exception of the dial gear selector.

A great surprise!

by Indiana Ford Driver from Pendleton, IN on December 8, 2016

After owning 12 Hondas in a row, I switched to a 2016 Ford Fusion, Titanium, AWD, with all the bells and whistles. I have driven 25K miles since March 2016. No issues. Great ride, great highway mileage (28-30 mpg), comfortable. Suite of safety features great. Parallel parking is a breeze. 2.0 Turbo 4 has good power is quick. No turbo lag. Co-workers are surprised by the ride quality and styling. AWD is nice on wet and slippery roads.

awesome 2.0T engine

by Olaf14 from on July 23, 2016

I traded in my 2014 Fusion SE for a 2016 Ford Fusion 2.0 turbo with appearance package. I love the way it looks with the 18" black alloy wheels, spoiler, fog lights and black interior with red stiching. It's a more smooth ride and the engine feels more powerful. It feels like I'm driving a V6. I would recommend that if you are buying one, make sure you're getting all the features you want and the type of engine. I totally love this car and recommend it

Quietly quick

by Fabulous Fusion from Austin, Mn on August 19, 2015

Great pickup and easy to drive. Helpful man at dealership took time to tell and show us how to do some things that are digital or electronic. Nice to have backup viewer.

Exceeded expectations

by Opera buff from Claremont, CA on September 17, 2015

Great ride, smooth and quiet. reasonable mpg and very adequate power. Spacious for carrying 4 adults for a length of time. Tech package upgrades sound system nicely, (basic model has weak sound system). Standard rear camera is great. Touch and voice activated controls work well. VERY PLEASED WITH PURCHASE

Been a Chevy man my whole life, but......

by Tom & Mo from Sechelt, B.C. Canada on March 11, 2017

Really loved the looks of the 2016 Fusion so decided to investigate further, took many other cars, Hyundai, Honda, Mazda, etc. For a drive but kept coming back to the fusion due mainly to the performance and the tech. package. I ended up buying the fully loaded titanium model with everything but the cooled seats and after 4 months have absolutely no buyers regret whatsoever. The 2 l. turbo has fantastic power, put it into sport mode and use the paddle shifters and it feels like you are driving a 2-seater sports car, for a heavy car it performs unbelievably well. The handling and cornering are top-notch, the seats hold you nice and firm going thru the corners and there is no roll when cornering hard, my only complaint so far is that I'm pretty wide in the shoulders and the side bolsters on the seats are a tad narrow for me, it feels like the seat is trying to roll my shoulders forward. One option that you can't do without is the adaptive cruise control, it will maintain a set distance between you and the car in front of you, just set the cruise a bit higher than the speed you're traveling and the car takes care of the rest, it will slow down when needed and speed back up by itself. No more having to slow down then reset the cruise when traffic speeds back up. My wife just loves that it can parallel park itself!! If you set it up right when you start the process, it will leave you within 4-6" from the curb every time. Also, make sure you get the 12 speaker system with the amplifier, first car I've ever owned that I didn't have to upgrade the factory stereo unit. As for any dislikes I have, there are very few....besides the narrow seats the other thing I don't like but really doesn't matter is the big depreciation hit you take when driving a new one off the lot, the fusion is a popular car and there are lots of them out there and its easy to find a good used one. I bought mine used with only 9400 Kms. On it and paid $16000 less than the new sticker price. I know this because the previous owner had the original window build sheet included. Overall I'm very happy with it but can't comment on reliability, haven't had it long enough. One last thing, the heated seats are the best I've ever had, they warm up very fast and living in Canada, that's a good thing.

it is great

by desi from Pleasant hill ca on October 4, 2015

Love the Fusion.. It is stylish, quiet and comfortable. I have already recommended it to friends and family.

Best car ever!

by Ken Evers from Forsyth, MO on November 9, 2017

Wow! What a machine! I bought the Fusion Titanium and I couldn’t be happier! Incredibly comfortable and roomy. Clings to the road and handles great in wet conditions. I had read that the computer console was hard to navigate around...it was not hard at all. Economy is good but power is still there when I need it. Best car I have ever owned.

Great Family Car with Power

by QJohnson from Melrose, MN on March 13, 2017

I have only had this car for a week but I already love it! The ride is smooth and the 2.0 ecoboost has plenty of power for a 4 door sedan. The perfect balance of fun and family.

Love this car, best car we have ever had!!

by Steelersfan77 from on March 30, 2017

Absolutely love this car, it's perfect in every way for us and love the gas mileage. I just want to drive and never stop.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17