Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Fusion

2016 Ford Fusion

2016 Ford Fusion

Have You Driven the 2016 Ford Fusion?

The perfect car for my needs

by phoenixdaemon from Barstow, CA on Thu Sep 29 2016

My 2011 Toyota Venza (V6) was a great car, but was brutal at the gas pump due to my 70 mile a day commute. After doing a lot of research, I contacted a friend who works for a local Ford dealer and asked him if he could find me a used 2015-2016 Fusion with Sync 3, Push to Start and low mileage. I wasn't interested in the 2017 due to the dial gear selector and didn't think their was any loaded 2016's left as all I could find on-line were 2.5 or 1.5 Turbo and I really wanted the 2.0 Turbo. He informed me that due to the 2017's being out, Ford was offering huge rebates and incentives for new 2016's and I could end up paying less than used. He set me up with a fully loaded 2016 Ford Fusion SE with the 2.0ltr Turbo and I was blown away. Let me tell you, this car can hang with most any sports car in its class in both looks and performance. I am so happy with the performance, styling and ride quality. I'm sure the 2017 is the same, with the exception of the dial gear selector.

A great surprise!

by Indiana Ford Driver from Pendleton, IN on Thu Dec 08 2016

After owning 12 Hondas in a row, I switched to a 2016 Ford Fusion, Titanium, AWD, with all the bells and whistles. I have driven 25K miles since March 2016. No issues. Great ride, great highway mileage (28-30 mpg), comfortable. Suite of safety features great. Parallel parking is a breeze. 2.0 Turbo 4 has good power is quick. No turbo lag. Co-workers are surprised by the ride quality and styling. AWD is nice on wet and slippery roads.

awesome 2.0T engine

by Olaf14 from on Sat Jul 23 2016

I traded in my 2014 Fusion SE for a 2016 Ford Fusion 2.0 turbo with appearance package. I love the way it looks with the 18" black alloy wheels, spoiler, fog lights and black interior with red stiching. It's a more smooth ride and the engine feels more powerful. It feels like I'm driving a V6. I would recommend that if you are buying one, make sure you're getting all the features you want and the type of engine. I totally love this car and recommend it

Quietly quick

by Fabulous Fusion from Austin, Mn on Wed Aug 19 2015

Great pickup and easy to drive. Helpful man at dealership took time to tell and show us how to do some things that are digital or electronic. Nice to have backup viewer.

Exceeded expectations

by Opera buff from Claremont, CA on Thu Sep 17 2015

Great ride, smooth and quiet. reasonable mpg and very adequate power. Spacious for carrying 4 adults for a length of time. Tech package upgrades sound system nicely, (basic model has weak sound system). Standard rear camera is great. Touch and voice activated controls work well. VERY PLEASED WITH PURCHASE

Best car ever!

by Ken Evers from Forsyth, MO on Thu Nov 09 2017

Wow! What a machine! I bought the Fusion Titanium and I couldn’t be happier! Incredibly comfortable and roomy. Clings to the road and handles great in wet conditions. I had read that the computer console was hard to navigate around...it was not hard at all. Economy is good but power is still there when I need it. Best car I have ever owned.

it is great

by desi from Pleasant hill ca on Sun Oct 04 2015

Love the Fusion.. It is stylish, quiet and comfortable. I have already recommended it to friends and family.

Love this car, best car we have ever had!!

by Steelersfan77 from on Thu Mar 30 2017

Absolutely love this car, it's perfect in every way for us and love the gas mileage. I just want to drive and never stop.

Great Family Car with Power

by QJohnson from Melrose, MN on Mon Mar 13 2017

I have only had this car for a week but I already love it! The ride is smooth and the 2.0 ecoboost has plenty of power for a 4 door sedan. The perfect balance of fun and family.

Saved my life!

by BoomerBob from Grove, OK on Tue Mar 13 2018

I owned a 2016 Fusion SE. Bought it used with around 10K miles. It was a great car. Super comfortable for a bigger guy. Interior laid out very well. I had the 4 cyl., which some might consider a little sluggish, but it was fine for me. Most of my driving was highway so I didn't mind the performance. Got great gas mileage at almost 35 MPG. So here is the important part of the story. A year ago I was coming home on a hilly county road and a drunk driver hit me head-on. I was probably going around 40 MPH and I'm sure she was going faster. The car performed exactly as it was engineered. The engine dropped and the front crumpled to less that 2 ft thickness (wish I could send a pic!). The airbags went off and the cabin remained intact. I walked to the ambulance! Other than bruising from the seat-belts on my chest and some bruising on my arm from the airbags, I was relatively uninjured. So if you want great looks and safety, I highly recommend a Fusion!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20

Our Take on the 2016 Ford Fusion

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2014 about the 2015 Ford Fusion. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The Ford Fusion is an undeniably stylish, athletic, fun-to-drive midsize sedan, but its interior appointments won't match its exterior panache unless you're ready to open your wallet.

Ford's popular Fusion midsize sedan received a big makeover for 2013, adopting styling directly influenced by Aston Martin coupes. It's a rare flash of hot and sassy style in a sea of gray and boring midsize sedans, the rest of which are designed to be inoffensive and conservative. America... Read More