2014 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2014 GMC Terrain
1.6

Power steering cooler line

One issue is there are no AC vents for the backseat they are all on the front of the vehicle so on the summer hot days everyone in the backseat is hot which really stinks. The other issue is I purchased this vehicle in 2022 it is a 2014 I had the car for less than three months and it starts pouring out power steering fluid thinking oh no problem I got this fancy warranty the car is towed an hour away to the closest service shop which is where I purchased a vehicle guess what power steering cooler line not covered I was quoted over $700 to have it fixed so I vehicle that I’ve had for three months or less already forking out over $700 . Since I have no choice but to pay to fix it since it is my sole vehicle I will do so but I will be looking into trading it in as soon as possible. One other thing to mention if you are a large person or tall this vehicle is uncomfortable there’s not enough legroom in the backseat and overall it’s not a comfortable vehicle

1.7

Unbelievable

Whoever built this gmc didn’t make no ac vent for the back seater I’m hot as I don’t know what all the air in the front.

2.7

The crap car

All of a sudden we were driving it and it just died had the wipers go first replaced them then I was the wiper motor then replaced that then it was the tires thank goodness we got tires that fit our gmc off Facebook even though kunes auto in Stoughton told us the tires were good when they weren't plus we bought it with a crack in the bumper which they refused to fix hate this car it is garbage never again I don't recommend this car to anyone

Nicest vehicle we've owned

I'm 6-4 so I'm looking for a comfortable vehicle that's easy to get in-and-out of plus is high quality. I don't buy new cars and in our 40 years of marriage it's the nicest used car we've purchased.

Beautiful car

Saw this car online and knew it was going to be the one. The car is absolutely beautiful inside and out and even better than it looked in the pictures.

2.3

Hate this vehicle

I purchased this 2014 in 2016 and within a few months started having problems with the remote start, then leaking sunroof, something else, interior armrest peeling, high oil consumption and now engine trouble. I purchased the extended warranty which was a waste of money because the first time I took it to a certified mechanic and was told his shop wasn't on my list so they wouldn't cover the repair. The next problem I took it to the dealer and they said it was covered under the extended warranty. Then next time, the warranty had just expired. I will NEVER purchase a GMC product again. I should have stuck with my JEEP Grand Cherokee brand!

3.7

GREAT CAR- UNTIL THE ENGINE FAILED WITH NO WARNING

I've had the Terrain since 2014. With 88,000 miles the engine just blew up- Catastrophic failure they called it. Very Upset no Money to fix- wanted $9600- No Prior problems, no warning- just died Tragic

1.3

Biggest waste of money I ever put out..

We bought this 2014 tarrain and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone..its setting in a garage right know with the timing chain and other things gone on it ...we done oil changes before every 5000 kms,and it came out black only half to what was put in and it had metal shavings in it ....please people dont buy one you will regret it ...

Got it all, sporty, luxury and economy.

Great all around SUV Crossover. Best mileage- 26 Avg 32 Hwy. Very comfortable, multiple positional rear seat makes the most of comfortable seating and cargo space.

Amazing car; low mileage and in great condition

The car has very low mileage and is in amazing shale for being 7 years old. I love the color and the powerful engine as well as the other features.