2017 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Pilot
Shop the 2017 Honda Pilot

I trust Hondas

I test drove a few other SUVs and found this to be the most comfortable and spacious of the SUVs that have a third row seat.

Comfortable and versatile family car.

The Honda Pilot is in my opinion the most versatile and comfortable family SUV. It gets great gas mileage while providing comfortable seating for 8, and you can still pull your boats and trailers. Really love this car.

A perfect vehicle

I have wanted a Honda Pilot for as long as I can remember. I finally purchased one about a month ago and I couldn’t be happier. It is so roomy yet quiet and comfortable. I commute an hour each day to work and I love the way it handles on the interstate. My family lives 3 1/2 hours away—-I can’t wait to make the trip to see them. Car seat installation looks to be a snap and all the features in my model (Touring) are the best

Most convenient, reliable car that I owned

The car met all my needs. Is in a excellent condition, smooth drive, perfectly functioning interior. Was used only to commute to work, no problems with the car.

One of the Best Hondas I've ever owned

My Pilot does everything I expected it to do and it does it excellently. I have owned several Hondas and this Pilot is the best of the bunch.

2017 Honda Pilot

My wife loves it. When she is happy, I am happy! It meets our needs and the price was within our budget! This is our first and most likely not our last Honda purchase.

I love Honda and love my Pilot

This car is fun to drive and has a lot of new technology feature that I enjoy, like CarPlay. Its roomy with a 3rd row. I traded in my Odyssey that I also enjoyed but the Pilot put the fun back in driving!

Very nice SUV

Bought this to replace a 2012 Pilot. Very nice redesign and better safety features similar to my TLX. Looking forward to enjoying this vehicle for a long time.

Lots of room for activities

Great family rig. Lots of room for activities. It has great visibility. Comfortable ride. Has a nice ride. Feel comfortable in all conditions. Would recommend

I love my Honda. I have owned a Honda since 1987!

My Pilot is perfect for traveling with another couple. We have plenty of luggage room and plenty of room for all of us. It is very reliable as well and gets great gas mileage.