2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The American original

Hands down the best Jeep ever.. would take it over the Santa Fe any day of the week.. there’s no comparison.. performance is excellent.. have 70,000 miles on a 2018 and a 2019.. ac went out on one but warranty covered it🙂🙂

Love My Jeep…

I absolutely love my jeep it’s comfortable reliable and completely rugged I never feel like I’m going to get stranded stuck or be taken down by anything you feel completely safe high up and well compact in this vehicle definitely worth the money I will never change my vehicle make!!! Jeep owner for GOOD!!!

LOVE IT

have a 2019 high altitude , love this vehicle so comfortable and smooth love it, first vehicle i have loved driving. love the design and the smooth ride

So far so good . Lots to learn re electronics.

This vehicle met all our needs. Been 20 yrs since we bought a car. Lots to learn. Plan to dinghy tow behind RV. Easy for spouse to get in & out due to knee problems.

4.4

Not your typical Chrysler product.

Comfort and attention to detail is outstanding. Fuel mileage is fair and the only minor issue was the steering wheel was about 4 degrees from center.

Simply the Best

A great looking SUV for the money. Performance, reliability and styling all in one. I’m on my 7th Jeep and this Grand Cherokee Summit beats all the luxury brands I’ve owned hands down.

I’m so confident while driving my Jeep.

It meets all my needs and am often showing others all the plus features that pleases me. I appreciate our sons recommendations on buying this Jeep.

Loyal Jeep Customer

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. has all the amenities I wanted in my next vehicle. The Limited package does not disappoint for comfort, ride, utility and value.

I love it it’s my fourth one

I love it .. it’s my fourth one , dependable and reliable I would recommend it to anyone who’s looking for a safe , classy car

4.0

It's pretty nice, so far.

I have the 4x4 highlander package. The mold came off of the driver side an it took seven months for the dealership to fix it, but all in all, I really like this vehicle.