2012 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2012 Kia Sorento
1.9

Worst Vehicle Ever

My 2012 Kia Sorento engine froze the day after it turned 100,000 miles. Followed all required maintenance, and it was still a lemon. Worst car I’ve ever bought.

Absolutely amazing!

This car is AMAZING! It drives beautifully, has a gorgeous interior and is just what I was looking for to provide awesome adventures for my family (i.e camping, hiking, biking). I would definitely recommend this car to anyone out there looking!

Great highway car. She's fantastic

Me an the ole girl got along from the first day we've been nearly every where,Can't keep her alingened so the unfortunate end is near .

2.7

Engine won’t last and it broke down less 100,000 m

Engine wont last longer if this car for commuting 50 miles drive back and forth. Exterior good and with ECO is good but engine won’t last longer below 100,000. Knocked sounds heard. Sad part KIA won’t replace engine because I’m the second owner. They said its out of warranty. Customer service terrible, they just advice me to keep the receipt for the engine replacement and have to wait for recall.

Love this car

I love the interior and exterior style. There’s nothing to hate about the car. It is a very comfortable suv and is very stylish. I would recommend anyone to buy a sorento.

4.1

Great car after $2000.00 fixing it.

KIA needs to avoid the eco crap on their vehicles. Premature wear on internal engine parts cost consumers big money. If you buy it turn the eco mode off .

1.0

The WORST vehicle I've ever owned!

The truck was serviced only at the local dealership in my area. This was also the place of purchase. It was new with only 32 miles at purchase. Out of NO were, the engine began knocking! The Kia dealership refused to even acknowledge that there was a problem because of milage. I later found out there was a problem with the piston’s shaving an clogging the oil return hose. I was quoted $3000.00 for a replacement engine! 😳 The value of the truck was not even $3000.00. I only had a few more payments left on it. I had to borrow the money to have the engine rebuilt along with a payoff! I currently owe 9000.00 on a 2012 Kia Sorento! I will NEVER EVER purchase another KIA anything!

Fantastic Family Comfort

This car meets all of my needs. The 3rd Row of seating is fantastic, but when you don't need the 3rd row they fold down completely flat for a super-sized trunk. Bluetooth connectivity, AUX connectivity & SIRIUS radio all make for an entertaining ride.

2.1

Kia won’t back up what they say

Engine needs replacing at 111,000 Dealer said it’s a recall Then come to find out. KIA said it’s not a recall No more Kia for me or anyone that I know.

3.9

Good Compact SUV with third-row.

This compact SUV with third-row is a great purchase if power is not a priority for you. Ride was hard and you could feel every single tiny bump in the road.