2015 Sorento

2015 Kia Sorento

2015 Kia Sorento

Have You Driven the 2015 Kia Sorento?

Sorento- Second Time Around

by None from Mentor, Ohio on Sat Apr 04 2015

After extensive reviewing and investigation I decided to purchase another SUV Kia Sorento based on my past experiences with a 2011 model. The car has a very comfortable ride with many extras including the extra incentives for purchasing a 2015 model. This is my third Kia and all my experiences have been very positive. This 2015 model has surpassed my expectations with room, comfort, value for the price and length of warranty (100,000 miles.) I am very happy with my purchase.

First Car ever and its a KIA

by Tee from Tallahassee, FL on Tue Jun 23 2015

This is my first car and I was on the fence with a KIA, but once I seen it I knew I had to have it. It's a great gas saver. I actually get 35 MPG and it helps alot. $33 will fill my (Luci) sorento up.

Great buy

by Skipper from Fort Lauderdale FL on Fri Jun 27 2014

After having driven sedans and coupes and convertibles all my life this was big change for me. The ride is fabulous and the interior has a very upscale feel even on the base model. I average 24-25 miles per gallon which is not bad. The engine is a bit sluggish on the 4 cyl fwd wheel drive. But the comfort overrides that. The price is very reasonable for an SUV this spacious. The turning circle is surprisingly small and it's very easy to park the Kia in tight spots. The visibility all around is quite good. I looked at the Mazda CX-5 as well mainly because of her superior mileage because I drive 17000-18000 miles a year, but between the two the Sorento is a clear winner. The Kia has the feel of a luxury vehicle. Overall I am very pleased!

Worth the price

by Tmkey from Los Angeles on Wed Jan 27 2016

Good ride, good look. Rides good, better than expected. Holds 7 passengers, but a little tight for tall people.

Kia Sorento from World Car Kia in New Braunfels

by Bernie the Knife from Selma Texas on Mon Apr 13 2015

Totally dig the car, BIG enough, small enough, economical, smooth and quiet. Bought this car from World Car Kia in New Braunfels from a young man named, Chris Young. Outstanding sales man, patient, knowledgeable and very considerate of my needs, wants and finances. All and all, I am jazzed about my new set of wheels, continue to be surprised with features I am slowly learning about and how incredibly well the 'large but small' auto handles, turns and accelerates. I hope to have this car for a while. If you are considering a new auto, check out the Sorento, you wont be disappointed.

Sorento Keeps Getting Better Each Year!

by Jim from Kentucky on Wed Jun 18 2014

I purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento in April of 2012 and really liked the car so much I looked at the latest model, the 2015 a couple weeks ago and decided to purchase a new one. The ride and handling of the vehicle have definately improved. The interior is more impressive. The back up camera and touch screen display are much easier to see in bright sunlight. Also at night the camera is much brighter than the 2013 model. The continuing improvements make the 2015 Kia Sorento a Mid Size SUV to look at. Almost bought it's sister made at the same plant in Georgia the Hyundia Santa Fe, but very happy with my purchase.

My 2015 KIA Sorento

by Fred from Glendale az on Fri Mar 08 2019

I’ve had great luck with the two KIA Sorento models I’ve owned. Drove my 2004 to 100K miles with no problems Current KIA Sorento has 56K+ miles. So far so good. I’m thinking of getting a 2019 or 2020 model. I’ve got a great CSR that I trust and follow him whrn he moves to another KIA dealership.

Love SUV's

by Car enthuiast from Mayville, WI on Sat Aug 30 2014

I have had a few SUV's in the past and in 2002 decided on purchasing a car instead. Loved my Hyundai Sonota, but missed the versatility of a SUV. Have always loved the stylng of the Kia Sorento since it first came out. So, although my Sonota was a great car and never had any trouble with it, at almost 128,000 mile thought it was time to go back to a SUV. My new 2015 Kia Sorento LX V6 is just what I wanted from form and finish to great performance. Plus as always like Hyundai, one of the best warrenties, bar none. A big ' THANK YOU ' for a great vehicle.

Sweet ride, lots of space to pick up lumber!

by happy_kat from Portland on Tue Aug 20 2019

This car meets all of my needs (except that it isn't a pickup!). With the luxury package and full length moonroof, the interior feels like a car 3-times the price. The only thing I wish it had is better gas mileage. Otherwise I'm beyond delighted with my purchase of this as a gently used car.

One of the better SUV'S

by SUV Customer from Leesburg, FL on Tue Jul 29 2014

I have previously owned a KIA SUV and would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone looking this type of vehicle. It has a large cargo area and the outside appearance is very nice,

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Our Take on the 2015 Kia Sorento

Editor’s note: This review was written in February 2013 about the 2014 Kia Sorento. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The redesigned 2014 Kia Sorento doesn’t look very different from the outgoing model, yet Kia says the SUV is 80% new, with a new chassis shared with the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport that brings a host of driving improvements, a redesigned V-6 engine and greater interior dimensions that aim to improve the midsize SUV’s roominess.

The redesigned 2014 Kia Sorento’s long list of changes adds refinement and desirable features, but the... Read More