2015 Sorento

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Sorento- Second Time Around

by None from Mentor, Ohio on April 4, 2015

After extensive reviewing and investigation I decided to purchase another SUV Kia Sorento based on my past experiences with a 2011 model. The car has a very comfortable ride with many extras including the extra incentives for purchasing a 2015 model. This is my third Kia and all my experiences have been very positive. This 2015 model has surpassed my expectations with room, comfort, value for the price and length of warranty (100,000 miles.) I am very happy with my purchase.

Kia Sorento

by Chuck from Virginia on January 12, 2015

This is my second Kia Serento the first was a 2006 it has 1'80'000 miles with just $500.00 in down time.The new Kia looks good ride good and if it last as long as the first i will be a happy person.I would recommend this car to any one that want a car with low cost in repairs.The Kia Sorento is that kind of car.

First Car ever and its a KIA

by Tee from Tallahassee, FL on June 23, 2015

This is my first car and I was on the fence with a KIA, but once I seen it I knew I had to have it. It's a great gas saver. I actually get 35 MPG and it helps alot. $33 will fill my (Luci) sorento up.

It keeps getting better & better!!!

by Loyal Kia Owner from Staten Island N.Y. on July 16, 2014

I owned new a 2005 Kia before this one this one blows that one away by miles in technology I bought the Kia 2015 Sorento EX V6 so far its proven to be outstanding in the rain, I mean heavy downpour it held the road with no skidding no loss of traction, I was in complete control. we'll see how it does in time I only have it just under a month.

Kia Sorento from World Car Kia in New Braunfels

by Bernie the Knife from Selma Texas on April 13, 2015

Totally dig the car, BIG enough, small enough, economical, smooth and quiet. Bought this car from World Car Kia in New Braunfels from a young man named, Chris Young. Outstanding sales man, patient, knowledgeable and very considerate of my needs, wants and finances. All and all, I am jazzed about my new set of wheels, continue to be surprised with features I am slowly learning about and how incredibly well the 'large but small' auto handles, turns and accelerates. I hope to have this car for a while. If you are considering a new auto, check out the Sorento, you wont be disappointed.

Worth the price

by Tmkey from Los Angeles on January 27, 2016

Good ride, good look. Rides good, better than expected. Holds 7 passengers, but a little tight for tall people.

Car great, UVO not

by Jessie 74 from Dayton, Ohio on August 31, 2014

I bought the 2015 in June . Have had it back to the dealership 6 times to get the UVO Nav. to work as it was designed to. It will not load my POI's or allow me to update or transmit vehicle reports. Dealership replaced original UVO system and still doesn't work. Have tried five different compatible phones, none of them work on this system. Dealership brought in a regional tech specialist, has stumped him so far, but will work on it he said! Truth be known, no one has a clue why this system isn't performing as designed. Hope someone at KIA reads this!

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Value for Unexpected Comfort

by SiouxCitizen from Sioux City on May 4, 2016

I drove over 500 miles to trade this with Schaumburg Kia. This was a unexpected delight , worked with a knowledgeable and friendly staff , and thoroughly enjoyed the ride home . Hat's Off to Schaumburg Kia

Great buy

by Skipper from Fort Lauderdale FL on June 27, 2014

After having driven sedans and coupes and convertibles all my life this was big change for me. The ride is fabulous and the interior has a very upscale feel even on the base model. I average 24-25 miles per gallon which is not bad. The engine is a bit sluggish on the 4 cyl fwd wheel drive. But the comfort overrides that. The price is very reasonable for an SUV this spacious. The turning circle is surprisingly small and it's very easy to park the Kia in tight spots. The visibility all around is quite good. I looked at the Mazda CX-5 as well mainly because of her superior mileage because I drive 17000-18000 miles a year, but between the two the Sorento is a clear winner. The Kia has the feel of a luxury vehicle. Overall I am very pleased!

Sorento Keeps Getting Better Each Year!

by Jim from Kentucky on June 18, 2014

I purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento in April of 2012 and really liked the car so much I looked at the latest model, the 2015 a couple weeks ago and decided to purchase a new one. The ride and handling of the vehicle have definately improved. The interior is more impressive. The back up camera and touch screen display are much easier to see in bright sunlight. Also at night the camera is much brighter than the 2013 model. The continuing improvements make the 2015 Kia Sorento a Mid Size SUV to look at. Almost bought it's sister made at the same plant in Georgia the Hyundia Santa Fe, but very happy with my purchase.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11