2015 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

$24,300–$28,500 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Sorento Kia
Explore the 2015 Sorento Kia
Shop the 2015 Sorento Kia

One of the best vehicles I’ve owned

Car was reliable, got decent mileage for the type of driving we did, was comfortable, quiet. Met all of our needs! This was our 4th Kia!

2.3

2015 Kia Sorento oil consumption

Nice car until it ran out of oil. No light or indication until the engine made noise at 118K miles. Warranty to 100k.Will have to replace or rebuild motor. Disappointing

Great Suv

This suv is great and everything I need! It’s fit just for me and my family and drives nice! Thank you for doing business with me!

Reliable, comfortable and cute.

Owned this car for 4 years. Never had a single issue with it mechanical wise. Very reliable car. It is a 7-seater and made for great road trips. Sad to see it go, but Kia is one of the best car manufacturers I have dealt with. Never a single issue.

my 2015 sorento

I loved my vehicle until the dealership over filled my oil when they changed it last May 2019 and now it burns it. No leaks any where just burns a quart every 800 miles and they won't do anything till my motor seizes up. So I keep checking the oil and putting it in when its low in between changes.

Good deal

Very happy. Well cared for by previous owner. Have owned other Kia’s and feel they are good cars for the money. I would continue to purchase this brand.

Utterly reliable. Just turn the key and drive.

It's roomy, comfortable and reliable. Easy on the pocketbook. I need a little more comfort in my old age, so I'm upgrading, but this car served me well for 3 years..

4.1

good car but paint is coming off

the car is good but paint is coming off hood and top of auto. Just started about 2 weeks ago. Any suggestion on what to do.

4.3

Reliable car to fit my growing family

This car meets the needs of my growing family. It's very roomy and comfortable. Has a nice interior and was greatly taken care of. Gets good gas mileage

KIA. Sorento

We. LOVE. IT. He. Love. It They. Love. It. THANK you so much please have a Beautiful day for us , you made your year !!!!!!!! THANK you fam. Keep up the good work thank you. I didn't you know right. Test D...... thank you.