2016 RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

4.1

Have You Driven the 2016 Lexus RX 350?

Finally Got It Right!

by RX Lover from Philadelphia PA on Fri Mar 25 2016

Finally offer all the options I like. The previous generation lacked many options that most other vehicles offered. I bought a RX350 base white with brown int. Got the 12" Nav system, power back door, prem pkg, sunroof (not pan), safety systems, and park assist. The car ride is very quiet and smooth. Plenty of room for cargo and rear passengers. I feel it is well worth the price. There are more option pkgs available if you want. Take the time to read the manual, and you'll discover many other features and options. Cons: The steering wheel is only heated at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions (disappointing at this price level), handling around corners is sloppy (body lean) Overall, a great car and comfortable driving experience.

Rocking in an F SPORT!!

by SPORTY 1 from California on Fri Jul 15 2016

Just purchased a new 2016 RX 350 F Sport 2 weeks ago. So far, the car has exceeded my expectations!! The F Sport buckets seats are very comfortable and the perforated leather feels soft and durable. The Mark Levinson sound system is quite impressive too. To me, only the Driver and Passenger can benefit from the sound quality as most of the speakers are near the front of the vehicle. Comfort is the Gold Standard for every Lexus. The RX rides smooth and handles exceptional well due to the AWD system for F Sport Models. As far as Performance, the RX has plenty of get up for when you need it. The SUV also sounds awesome while inside the cabin, (especially in Sport + Mode), however, I noticed that the shift points in the engine feel the same as if the car was in Normal Mode... In Sport +, you can definitley feel the Suspension and Steering wheel tighten as you curve the pavement with a smile on your face. Inside the cabin you are greeted with high class material and an abundance of soft leather throughout. Road noise was very minimal even on 20 inch rims. I was surprised how solid each door feels when closing and opening. The accents of light on each door panel when driving at night was also impressive. Try rolling the windows up and down, you can barely hear the glass move!! The main reason why I chose the Lexus Brand over other competitors was because of the Reliability and Safety. Each 2016 RX comes standard with the Safety System +. Everything from Pre Collision with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Assist all come Standard. Most companies offer this package for an additional cost. The RX has a proven reputation for longevity. It gives me piece of mind that my wallet won't be hurting if the vehicle some how ends up in a shop.

Gotta get one

by More than I can handle from Clifton NJ on Fri Mar 11 2016

My wife and I totally enjoy our new addition to our family. It is more than we expected. It's a real "head turner". Many great reassuring comments from friends, family and even STRANGERS. It has way too many "bells and whistles" than we know what to do with. I'm sure it will take some time to figure them all out.

Love MY New Car

by Baby boomer from Kountze TX on Thu Jun 30 2016

I love my new 2016 Lexus RX 350. Peter Mikos was my sales person and he strove hard to please. I traded in a 2013 Cadillac, with no problems. Lexus is SO MUCH BETTER. I've named my new car Woody, after my old Lexus car Serviceman, who is still there, even though I abandoned him for 3 years for a Cadillac. LOVE IT!!!!!

Best car ever

by Safe driver from Fresno, CA on Wed Aug 03 2016

Drove on my first road trip with it, handled beautifully . Mileage was better than I expected. Was pleased to be higher up in my first SUV. Seats so comfortable.

Comfortable and good looking SUV

by Downsizing from a 1 Ton Dually from Northern Virginia on Sun Nov 29 2015

Very luxurious and comfortable SUV: rides like a big sedan. Very quiet, many excellent safety features: blind side warnings, lane shift warnings, park assist, adaptive high beam headlights and others. Many nice touches on the interior for information and comfort. Shifts smoothly and controls well placed. All in all, very pleased with the vehicle so far. The front grill is a concern, with parking damage possible when parallel parked, but that seems to be the design trend these days.

Droning Sound Fixed!!!

by KenSW from Long Island, NY on Fri Feb 16 2018

Great to horrible to great again. Lexus released a fix for the droning and vibration. Just had it installed and it worked. The middle section of the exhaust system gets replaced. Other than the weird Enform controller, the RX does most things right. Comfy and smooth are the key items.

Very reliable

by Nurse from Norman on Mon Aug 06 2018

Very nice car have had 4 prior Lexus cars over past number of years always pleased and no problems which is nice. Dealership very nice and helpful just wish maintsnce could be done in Norman and did not have to drive to N OKC

Drives poorly

by Haggis from Toronto on Sat Aug 18 2018

Multiple quality issues from jammed drivers door, small gas tank, rotors that last 2 years, $1000 oil and brake fluid service to noisy rear fan. The worst for me by far is the TSB on laggy trasmission which Lexus finally issued. Its better but still drives worse than my Honda van. Lots of hesitation. The TSB software fix removed the Sport plus drive option from the car.

Does not recommend this car!!

loud exhaust

by loud exhaust from ok on Tue Nov 08 2016

I traded in a 15 rx 350 which I love dearly, I thought I made a big mistake the acceleration noise I didn't like, slow acceleration, but as I put miles on it, it seem to get quieter, at about 6000 miles this vehicle is quiet. I love driving this vehicle don't know about some of the things people are complaining about. I am 6-2'' and had to have the seat all the way back, in the new one I have to put it forward. I am happy w/my purchase I love THE QUALITY''' I can live with slower accel. if u want to really go fast buy a corvette'' this is not a performance vehicle''

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2016 Lexus RX 350

Wild styling draws attention to the 2016 Lexus RX 350, but uninspired handling, lackluster brake feel and a lack of innovative features won't win it many new friends.

Since its introduction in 1998, the Lexus RX midsize luxury SUV has been a hit. It's one of the few luxury vehicles of any type that regularly sells more than 100,000 units a year in the U.S. It's been a boon for the Lexus brand. But Lexus has always played it safe with the Lexus RX, with styling that was warm but never hot and driving dynamics that were pleasing but never entertaining.

The new 2016 RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid are the latest attempts to inject some youthful exuberance into the Lexus lexicon, but with many changes that... Read More