2016 RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

2016 Lexus RX 350

4.1

Have You Driven the 2016 Lexus RX 350?

Luxurious and comfortable

by Firsttimelexusowner from NY on Sun Dec 10 2017

This car has plenty of room for both the passengers and cargo. Although it doesn’t have the third row, the vehicle itself drives like a smaller crossover. I love that it isn’t too big and bulky but I’ve noticed that the engine is slow to rev up but once it gets going at 2000rpm, it really gets moving. After upgrading from a Nissan Rogue to the RX350, it is definitely a superior and uncomparable driving experience.

20 years between car purchases

by Bob NC from Jamestown, NC on Wed Oct 09 2019

Bought our 1999 RX300 new. 20 years and 261,000 miles later it is still going strong. Our second car, a Chrysler, gave it up at 241,000 so we decided to get another Lexus. The 2016 is a totally different car from the 1999, but it drives great and is what I would call spacious. I am 6'3" and don't like cramped cars. The 2016 RX350 has plenty of room and drives great both on the interstate and around town. We use the dealer for service and follow the recommended service schedule. I expect the same longevity from the 2016 as we have experienced with the 1999. The old RX300 is now the second car and is a pleasure to drive. Highly recommend the RX model from Lexus.

Lexus RX 350

by Jennigrl from Goldsboro, NC on Wed Jun 05 2019

I purchased a 2016 Lexus RX 350 from Darryl Floars Motors in Goldsboro, NC. The Lexus is a very dependable and smooth driving vehicle and I could not have asked for a better dealership to buy from they made the purchasing process easy!

I’ve owned a Lexus before and they’re reliable

by God be the glory from Monroe, wa on Sat Nov 09 2019

The RX 350 that we purchased Is awesome. We loved that it has: warning sensors when object/s is near (front, back and sides), panoramic view sunroof, tilt side mirror (while reversing, parking), heated and cooling front seats, heated steering, etc. But what I liked the most is the option of eco and sport option. Most people might not care as much but I do. The Lexus we previously owned have lag 0-60mph. But with direct injected engine the vehicle response instantaneously. So with that said, this vehicle have the luxury, style and performance that we wanted/need.

Trunk Mech & Sat Receiver

by JR from Harlingen, TX on Thu Aug 24 2017

The auto trunk mechanism is a hit and miss on days. Cant rely on the using your hand over Lexus sensor to open the trunk. At times it takes 10 -20 seconds to open and 40-50% its a no go. Dealer gives excuses on how to use, yet their loaners act different as well. Sat radio receiver is terrible, my '04 Escalade is better. Thought technology would improve with time?

Comfort, Style, Liability are excellent

by K. Morin from Alexandria, NH on Thu Jan 16 2020

Always wanted it one, finally found the color, the year, and all the bells and whistle that comes with it, drives like a dream, perfect vehicle for a couple, and a family of five, and plenty of Cargo space

Seriously? I’m very disappointed

by Jacksonville Jane from Jacksonville, Florida on Tue Jul 09 2019

After 14 years of driving my 2004 Rx 330 (269k) I was ecstatic to find a beautiful 2016...I talked myself out of a BMW X6...because of reliability and practicality...been in 5 times since January to fix the hesitation that I thought was just a fluke..last trip was to upgrade the software for this issue...I’ve been trying to live with it.. but can’t. It’s an AWESOME highway car, but I’m tired of analyzing it EVERY time I drive it😫 will update if Lexus makes me happy..going to test drive more CPO 350’s this weekend, meanwhile I take the 04 for local drives

Rocking in an F SPORT!!

by SPORTY 1 from California on Fri Jul 15 2016

Just purchased a new 2016 RX 350 F Sport 2 weeks ago. So far, the car has exceeded my expectations!! The F Sport buckets seats are very comfortable and the perforated leather feels soft and durable. The Mark Levinson sound system is quite impressive too. To me, only the Driver and Passenger can benefit from the sound quality as most of the speakers are near the front of the vehicle. Comfort is the Gold Standard for every Lexus. The RX rides smooth and handles exceptional well due to the AWD system for F Sport Models. As far as Performance, the RX has plenty of get up for when you need it. The SUV also sounds awesome while inside the cabin, (especially in Sport + Mode), however, I noticed that the shift points in the engine feel the same as if the car was in Normal Mode... In Sport +, you can definitley feel the Suspension and Steering wheel tighten as you curve the pavement with a smile on your face. Inside the cabin you are greeted with high class material and an abundance of soft leather throughout. Road noise was very minimal even on 20 inch rims. I was surprised how solid each door feels when closing and opening. The accents of light on each door panel when driving at night was also impressive. Try rolling the windows up and down, you can barely hear the glass move!! The main reason why I chose the Lexus Brand over other competitors was because of the Reliability and Safety. Each 2016 RX comes standard with the Safety System +. Everything from Pre Collision with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Assist all come Standard. Most companies offer this package for an additional cost. The RX has a proven reputation for longevity. It gives me piece of mind that my wallet won't be hurting if the vehicle some how ends up in a shop.

Lexus Enform is a rip off

by Karlo from Buffalo, NY on Wed Mar 22 2017

I purchased my RX350 in 2016 trading in a 2009 Lexus IS250. I had been very happy with my little Lexus sports car and the Dealer service, including major repairs at no charge or for cost of labor only. So when I wanted more room for post retirement travel I went back to Lexus for a their then new RX350 SUV. When taking delivery of the new vehicle I was informed that remote start was part of an app for my phone and it was also tied into kept fob. This would all be an additional annual subscription of $199/yr. after one year free service. Not happy! Over the course of the next 12 months Lexus Enform failed more often than it worked. Even the key fob remote start was a joke. Press the lock button 3 times and hold it down the third time for 3 seconds. No horn honk to tell me the car actuall started. The Operating range was horrible and it would not start if I was not facing the vehicle front. Many complaint to dealer and to Lexus but no resolution. At end of first year I received a letter advising me my free subscription for Enform was expiring and oh yes the price was now $250/yr. Lexus was having technical problems and they offered additional free months but the car still would not start reliably remotely. The tech folks even called me in follow up and admitted they were having many issues with the system and they were trying to fix it. Too late!! I traded in the Lexus for a Subaru Outback in March 2017 and I love it. The electronics, connectivity and safe driving features are fantastic. And, the vehicle starts when I push the button!! Amazing.

loud exhaust

by loud exhaust from ok on Tue Nov 08 2016

I traded in a 15 rx 350 which I love dearly, I thought I made a big mistake the acceleration noise I didn't like, slow acceleration, but as I put miles on it, it seem to get quieter, at about 6000 miles this vehicle is quiet. I love driving this vehicle don't know about some of the things people are complaining about. I am 6-2'' and had to have the seat all the way back, in the new one I have to put it forward. I am happy w/my purchase I love THE QUALITY''' I can live with slower accel. if u want to really go fast buy a corvette'' this is not a performance vehicle''

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2016 Lexus RX 350

Wild styling draws attention to the 2016 Lexus RX 350, but uninspired handling, lackluster brake feel and a lack of innovative features won’t win it many new friends.

Since its introduction in 1998, the Lexus RX midsize luxury SUV has been a hit. It’s one of the few luxury vehicles of any type that regularly sells more than 100,000 units a year in the U.S. It’s been a boon for the Lexus brand. But Lexus has always played it safe with the Lexus RX, with styling that was warm but never hot and driving dynamics that were pleasing but never entertaining.

The new 2016 RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid are the latest attempts to inject some youthful exuberance into the Lexus lexicon, but... Read More