2002 Lexus SC 430 consumer reviews

side view of 2002 SC 430 Lexus
Explore the 2002 SC 430 Lexus
Shop the 2002 SC 430 Lexus

2916 RX 350

Car is great. Runs on regular gas a d greats mpg on highway. This is our 4th Lexus and am going Friday to look at a new one. They run forever

A sweet car with an impeccable interior. 44k mi

It’s a fun car to drive with the top down. The new model has a soft top, I like the hard top better. While not a sports car it has plenty of power too.

Most reliable car have owned it.

It's a lot of fun to drive this car, and very reliable. Even though is an 8 cylinder car is not a gas guzzler one.

4.0

one heck of a first car

inherited this car from my late father last year. may not look as showroom new like first picked up but everything about it really makes for an epic second hand whip. i own an '02 which means it still has the butt-ugly headlamps but ull get used to it once in a while. dad got rid of the oem rims and replaced them with sportier 5 spokes ages ago. the leather in the seats wrinkled badly but is still replaceable. and to make this car as JDM as possible, the L badges were replaced with the japan-market griffon badges fresh off the toyota soarers. the best part about this car is its timeless interior cos wow for an 18 year old car it's insides have kept its age extremely well. this car is best enjoyed with the top down (obviously) with the v8 punched out to the max on empty freeways.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. FUN TO DRIVE WITH PLENTY OF POWER. I HATE TO SELL IT BUT I NEED A SUV (6 GRANDKIDS).

Dream car!

This has been my dream summer car. So comfortable and reliable. Also, in my humble opinion one of the most beautifully designed automobiles out there.

I OWNED 1 Looking AGAIN

I owned one back in 09 it was 7years old when I got it with1 owner , it only HABE 19,000 miles on it. I owned it for 4 years. Life Happened and unfortunately I No LONGER HAVE IT... Good New Is.... I’m READY NIW FOR ANOTHER 1 I WANT an 03 like I had. Beautiful Car

Awesome car ahead of its time

After nearly 18 years it is still the most awesome car I've owned. The drive, comfort, lines, details and ability to convert my ride with top down . . . what more could one ask for? It was quite expensive and you get what you pay for.

Only had it 1 week so I cant give a real good eval

Whats not to like about it. Its a luxury coupe that rides like a dream. The power under the hood is great to have when I need it.

Always a pleasure, beautiiful and powerful.

You will be a proud owner and enjoy years of driving pleasure. Always garaged and well maintained. Not just a non smoker, also one who cleans his cars regularly. Immaculate!