2017 Continental

4.9 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

This is the prettiest car that I have ever owned.

by Sporty Nana from on April 21, 2017

This was my 71st birthday gift from my son and I absolutely love it. Also, it certainly does not look like an "old" person's car.

OUTSTANDING CAR

by JAY from FLORIDA on August 13, 2017

IT'S BETTER THEN THE MERCEDES I HAD. IT'S SMOOTH IN ALL FUNCTIONS - ACCELERATION, STEERING AND RIDE. PROBABLY THE BEST CAR I'VE BOUIGHT. IT CONTAINS MORE FEATURES THAN ANYONE WOULD USE.

Luxury at an Amazing Price

by Judy Dallas, PA from Dallas PA on October 24, 2017

Goodbye Lexus, Hello Lincoln! I'd been with Lexus for 25 years I was Brand Blind never looked elsewhere what a mistake. I got far more luxury, performance, ease of use, and more "bells & whistles" than I ever had in my many Lexus'. AND absolutely royal treatment at Coccia Ford Lincoln. All this at a price that amazed me.

Very, Very good value for the money. Lots of Luxur

by Sealyhm from Veria, Fl on August 2, 2017

The Lincoln Continental is a car that I am delighted to own and drive, my wife loves the Lincoln Continental and the wonderful features options that we purchased. It is our hope the Lincoln Car company will continue to produce this type of car.

A Simply Beautiful American Made Luxury Vehicle

by Mr. Lee from El Paso, Tx on November 20, 2017

The 2017 Lincoln Continental Black Label, with the 3.0 liter, Rear Seat Option, and the Heads Up Display is simply a beautiful Vehicle to own, and drive. The quality of workmanship is excellent. The 3.0 liter engine is very responsive, and a joy to drive. It is a little thirsty. The 400 HP, and 400 lbs of Torque is addictive. The 19 Speaker Revel Stereo System is also amazing. Excellent sound system. It interfaces well with my iPhone. The Chrome Door Handles are beautiful. Believe this is a very unique design for the 2017 Lincoln Continental. The Chalet Black Label Interior is simply awesome. Makes you feel so special when you are driving.

It is all computerized. Takes a learning curve.

by Tiger 2 from Fort Wayne, IN on January 22, 2018

Great safety features and creature comforts. Great safety features and extreme comfort and ride. Beautiful styling. Plenty of room. The best luxury car I have ever driven or owned. Good value.

Best car I ever owned.

by Allen J from Seattle, Washington on May 1, 2017

I was so glad to hear Ford Lincoln came out with the new Continental. I can't say enough about this car, it is more than I ever expected. Traded in my other Lincoln town car, loved it too. I have always been a Ford lover all my life. This car does everything but fly, however it sure does jump high! Great car, Ford Lincoln did well with this car. I might also say the dealership sales people were great to work with, very courteous, good experience. Thanks guys!

The first NEW car I've ever purchased

by DVM from Tallahassee, FL on February 9, 2017

I have been watching for the new Continental to hit the dealerships for about a year - ever since the public was teased with photos of this gorgeous car. Also, I watched many videos on YouTube of the car and its features. I test drove one with the 3.7L engine which had plenty of power but purchased a burgundy velvet model with the 2.7L twin turbo engine and it has lots of get-up-and-go. On a recent 300+ mile trip (doing mostly interstate driving), the car's computer said I was getting 32 MPG! I love the aggressive, sexy stance of this car and the understated elegance of the styling. I've had numerous strangers want to look at the car and talk about how they feel Lincoln knocked it out of the park! The only complaint I have is the strange place they put the single CD player - in the storage area at the bottom of the dash stack. But that is extremely minor compared to all of the things I love about this car! Living in FL I did not need the AWD and the FWD will be fine. I did not get the 30-way power driver seat - the 10 way seat is perfectly fine - it is the most comfortable seat I've ever had in a car! I feel that for the VERY FIRST NEW car I've ever purchased (and I'm 60 years young), I done good - real good!!! I recommend this car to anyone who wants a well built car with exceptional styling and a quiet, luxurious ride. I only have 3500+ miles on mine so far so I cannot address reliability, but it feels solid and I've had no problems at all. I suggest anyone looking for a car in the luxury class consider a Lincoln Continental - you'll be glad you did! P.S. A woman wrote this review.

Better in reliability/luxury than Lexus & BMW

by LincolnSurpassesLexus from TN on April 3, 2017

I've owned two Lexus LS models, an Acura, and BMW. Great friends own a Mercedes and a Cadillac. We've concluded, none of them compare to the new Continental.

The most comfortable luxury car available today.

by Car guy from Florida on January 20, 2017

After test driving every premium car on the market, I bought the Lincoln Continental and love it. I have owned many Mercedes S class cars and other premium cars, but the Lincoln is by far the most comfortable and most quiet of them all. The optional "Perfect position" seats are expensive, but worth it. They are by far the most comfortable seats on the road today. Nothing even comes close. I bought the Reserve model with the 2.7 liter twin turbo V-6. The engine is powerful and very smooth and quiet. I love having the 380 ft. lbs. of torque when needed. The fit and finish of the car is outstanding as is the quality of the leather and interior appointments. Lincoln put a lot of effort into the Continental and the quality shows. I am pleased with the performance and handling of the car and it is absolutely the best car I have ever owned for taking long trips. I noticed in your critique of the Continental you did not like the styling or the fact it is front wheel drive. I like the fact the car has elegant, understated styling. It is classy but not flashy. Some of us like a fine quality car that is not screaming "Look at Me". I also like front wheel drive. It offers excellent traction in wet conditions or snow and ice. True, a rear wheel drive may be able to perform slightly better on a race track but for every day driving, FWD is excellent. The car handles very well and feels great on twisting roads. I like the fact the car comes with a six year power train warranty and a four year bumper to bumper warranty. I cannot yet comment on the reliability of the Continental, but feel confident it will be very reliable based upon Lincoln's reliability with recent models. Lincoln would not offer a six year warranty if it were not confident the car will be reliable. The 2017 Continental is a very high quality, comfortable and quiet car that I enjoy every time I drive it. If you are looking for a really quiet, comfortable, stylish and high quality car, you should test drive one. One other thing I like about the car: It is made in the USA by American workers. Thank you Lincoln.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7