Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 MKC

2015 Lincoln MKC

$358 - $45,810  MSRP Range
2015 Lincoln MKC

Have You Driven the 2015 Lincoln MKC?

New mkc

by Taz1 from Midland Michigan on Fri Nov 07 2014

I've had my new MKC for just over a month now and I've driven it about 4000 miles I especially like the comfort of the ride on the quality that I see in the vehicle. The only negative I have is the size of the gas tank at 15 gallons it's way too small for this vehicle This crossover has exceptional pick up and I find it hard to believe that it's only a four cylinder I'm very happy with my purchase The main reason I chose this vehicle was a technology that it offers. I Felt that it was way ahead of the Cadillac SRX that I was comparing it to that it was faster and more up-to-date especially when it comes to interior styling and technology advancements I particularly enjoy the Lane keeping system as it even steers me back into my lane should I be drifting and not notice it. The adaptive cruise control is a great feature and I particular like setting it faster than the car I would like to follow and letting The adaptive cruise control adapt my speed to the car in front of me. Then when I choose to pass all I have to do is pull into the other lane and I speed right by the guy without ever touching the gas. Another great feature is the My key feature which actually allows me to set it so that when a programmed key is used the driver using that key cannot exceed a certain speed limit or radio volume that I have preset for that key user. Another great technology feature is the app that when used with my smart phone allows me to start the car from anywhere including as the air plane is landing so that it's ready and warmed up when I get to it. Heated seats are a great feature but the cooled seat feature is even a better feature. Yes I truly am happy with this vehicle and would recommend it to a friend but more than that I think Lincoln it started to change how it's brand will be seen in the future.

FUN,Fun Fun to drive

by Chris from louisville,KY on Mon Nov 17 2014

I love this little SUV.The body is solid and gives a quiet ride.. It is just as peppy as my wife's X3. With Lincoln Drive Control option it drives as smooth as large sedan like the 2008 Avalon which I traded in. Both the exterior HID lighting and interior are the best I have ever seen. I shopped for two years and drove every competitor out there but fell in love with this one which I have now driven 4500 miles. The push button dash is much more than a gimmick. It gives the dash a neat appearance and allows for more room and utilization of the console which is needed in a small SUV. Interior is of the highest quality materials and workmanship and I love the exterior styling. Lincoln made every option available on this little Lincoln without making me buy a larger SUV which I did not want which is what many manufacturers do.The navigation and Lincoln sync are easy to use. Easy to navigate parking spaces with the back up camera and cross traffic alert. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a small luxury SUV

Good Car

by Awni from Elkin, North Carolina on Thu Sep 24 2015

I had this car for ten months. A good car with good performance. The fuel consumption is exactly what it is advertised. The only problem is that the room ion the rear seats are so tight that I don't think that grown ups can fit comfortably. Also the "trunk" area is not what you expect from the outside appearance of the car. I wish that the car was designed a bit longer.

Very Pleased With Our MKC

by DrDave from Brooklyn NY on Tue Dec 16 2014

I just leased an MKC Reserve and my wife and I love the vehicle. It's comfortable and the driving experience while traversing NYC streets couldn't be better. When we're in the mood for a luxurious glide-like ride, we pop it into "comfort mode" and when we're looking for that tight sporty feel, "S" mode does the job nicely and certainly boosts acceleration appreciably. Cabin design is exquisite and very eye appealing with soft materials and a high-class feel. There's nothing chintzy or "plastic-y" about this beauty. The THX sound system should have been coupled with a multi-band equalizer, but with bass, mid-range and treble adjustments it can be tweaked adequately, although you may find yourself needing different settings for USB, AM/FM (HD) and Sirius. The MKC doesn't support Apple products, so iPods and iPhones will work, but without the full functionality that a thumb drive filled with your mp4's or an Android phone (text to speech) will give you in the vehicle. The voice module is superb and you can do most things like dial a number, set a destination, climate setting or radio station without taking your eyes off the road. No voice tune-up needed, it recognizes all speaking voices almost perfectly. While in reverse, the cross-traffic sensing system is remarkable and gives you confidence when pulling out of a spot in a busy mall or parking lot, especially at this time of year. In short, we absolutely love our MKC and don't think we could have done better with any other vehicle in its class. Go test drive one...I'm sure you'll be happy you did.

Lincoln MKC - I am Very Impressed

by Sabomnim from Atlantic Beach, FL on Sun Jan 29 2017

I bought my 2015 Lincoln MKC used and have owned it 2 weeks and put approximately 1,000 miles on it including a round trip road trip and daily commuting to and from work. I really like this little SUV and wish I had test driven one earlier. I found an almost completely loaded ?Reserve? model with lots of nice options including a Technology Package. Mine has the 2.0 eco boost engine and is FWD. I?m 54, 6? and 190#?s ? I just give this as reference so you know who is reviewing the vehicle. I have owned many vehicles from domestics, imports, sedans, coupes, and full size SUVs. I have owned several of the newer iteration Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit?s ? I really loved my 2013 but was not as impressed with my 2015 so I sold it and began my search for another vehicle. Recently, I test drove (all used but newer) Mercedes GLK, Audi Q5, and a Cadillac SRX. I really wanted to like all of these cars but for one reason or another did not feel right in them. I realize that there are lots of personal preferences that go into a car decision- that?s why there are so many choices! So I was searching and found the Lincoln MKC at a dealership and decided to check it out ? I really didn?t think I was going to like it. First impression, the exterior styling and fit and finish on the MKC is very good; it is a very solid looking vehicle. The interior- very nice. Again, fit and finish and materials used are very good. Not only do they look good, the interior is very attractive ? it looks much better in person than in pictures. Driver and front passenger?s seats ? very comfortable and contouring to the body. The leather is very supple and feels like very good quality. I did not think I would like the `push button? gear selector but if frees up for more storage space and it?s actually kind of cool. Took the MKC for a road test and again, super impressed. So, I bought it! Here are the things I really like about this car: 1) The fit and finish and materials used are all very good. The MKC I bought had 21,000 miles on it and I hear no creaks, squeaks, or unwanted noises! 2) the vehicle is very comfortable and quiet 3) The ride is very nice and smooth- it feels like you are in a much bigger vehicle. If you want a little more responsiveness, however, the `sport? mode gives you just that ? the sport mode is definitely more fun to drive in. 4) acceleration for this vehicle is amazing to have a 2.0 turbo engine ? the engine is refined and quiet 5) in the short time I have owned it, with a combo of around town and interstate driving, I am averaging right at 27 miles per gallon 6) Lots of nice features, great stereo, pano roof, lots of tech stuff, voice activated tech, heated and cooled seats 7) decent utility for a small SUV Some things you may not like: 1) this is an overall fairly small SUV ? I?m 6? and find it plenty accommodating for me. 2) The back seat space is fairly limited ? if you are car pooling or taking adult size children around, it may be too small. 3) If you truly need an SUV for hauling some cargo and lots of stuff in the back, again, this one is on the small side. 4) The tech and navigation takes a little bit to get used to, but it is not bad. If you are in the market for a smaller SUV, I highly recommend you test drive a Lincoln MKC; I have been pleasantly surprised.

It's the best car I ever owned, ever! The smooth q

by Skinlowe in the city from Mountclemens, Michigan on Wed Aug 15 2018

It's great rides beautiful, handle good! Highway pickup is outstanding never has anything to worry about on the freeway, and the gas mileage is good. The ride is so comfortable it crazy.

My dream car

by Retirng in luxury on a dime from Atlanta, GA. on Tue Sep 16 2014

I just purchased my MKC on 9/15/14. I was pleasingly surprised and happy with the purchase and I want to personally thank my sales associate Levial. I got more bang for my buck. The interior is first class. I was skeptical at first about purchasing the Lincoln MKC because it is so new to the market, but I have the same features as the 82.,000, BMW X6 for less than half the price. I love the quietness of the ride. I also like the size because I do not like large SUV's.

LOVE THIS LINCOLN!

by LINDSAY from PROVIDENCE on Mon Jun 25 2018

THIS LINCOLN MKC IS MY BEST FRIEND! SMALLEST OF THE LINCOLN SUV RANGE, IT IS PERFECT BOTH FOR AROUND TOWN AND HIGHWAY DRIVING. VERY ROOMY WITH A LARGE TRUNK PLUS BACK SEATS THAT COLLAPSE TO GIVE YOU EVEN MORE STORAGE SPACE. SAFETY FEATURES INCLUDE WIDE BACKING GUIDE MIRROR, SEAT BELT REMINDER & WILL NOT ALLOW TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. ECONOMIC FUEL DELIVERY & STYLISHLY DESIGNED. HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS LINCOLN MKC

Very happy to own a Lincoln.

by Susan and Jeffrey from Jackson, MI on Wed Apr 25 2018

We are very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the dealership. It came equipped with every option one could imagine (and then some). Had been looking at Ford Edge and Explorer models prior to purchase and settled on the Lincoln MKC.

Very comfortable

by Falcons55 from Lawrenceville ga on Tue Apr 10 2018

This car meets all our needs and our insurance is cut in half compared to what we used to pay for Q7 , it’s actually very good on gas mileage

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 Lincoln MKC

The 2015 Lincoln MKC approaches a German-luxury-like balance of driving dynamism and comfort, and enters the segment as a truly competitive player.

The second act in Lincoln's modern-day reinvention is the all-new 2015 MKC compact luxury SUV, following the MKZ sedan's 2013 redesign. At the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show, Cars.com's team of editors were convinced the MKC had the right attitude to jump into its extremely competitive segment with a full head of steam; we unanimously named it a "Winner" in our auto show postmortem. Now that it's on sale, I've driven a round of preproduction versions.

The MKC is one of Lincoln's best efforts in recent years, which is impressive... Read More