2015 Lincoln Mkc

Best SUV I've owned. Had a A 5 the MKC the best

by from Norton on September 3, 2017

Great features, heated and a/c seats , nice size definitely enjoyed the vehicle and just bought a 2017.

Excellent vehicle

by from Independence, KS on August 28, 2017

Coming from a Jeep Wrangler to a Lincoln MKC I was amazed at all of the conveniences. Automatic dim/brights, automatic wipers, no touch gate opening, within the first day I was already using the features that make life easier. Also, the drive is incredibly smooth even while towing a trailer. Very impressed with this vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most comfortable car and a good value.

by from Stow,Ohio on August 15, 2017

This vehicle has it all. Roomy interior, leather seats, with heat & cooling and many safety features. We are very happy to own this SUV.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

As good a vehicle as I've ever owned!!!

by from Dexter, Michigan on August 4, 2017

My wife and I recently went to the Bowling Green Kentucky area for week at a resort (time share swap)a trip of just under 500 miles. Drove straight through except for fuel stops and felt great when we arrived. I done a lot of driving, both personal and job related and this is a great vehicle to drive.

Uses car for Havingfun

Lincoln MKC was beautiful !!!

by from Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania on July 20, 2017

It was such a beautiful car it was roomy when taking a trip but the packing was another story. The back wasn't able to put much stuff in and that was the only fact I didn't like about the SUV. If you don't have a place at the shore you haul stuff to plus three dogs I'd say get it in a heart beat. It was great to run around town and it made me feel great also. My son totallwd it and that was the end of my beautiful car. It was safe because he didn't get hurt so that proved its worth!!

Uses car for Havingfun

Interior Inferior

by from Birmingham, OH on July 7, 2017

The vehicle is a great riding and handling car. The interior, while it look's great, is inferior to any other car that I've owned, etc. The upper door panel's are made from cheap material. Our dog, a 25 lb Boston Terrior, has ruined them. Also, while driving, my elbo has put a dent in the one on the driver's side. I've written to Lincoln about it, but nothing back from them.

Great Car!

by from Hartford, CT on June 7, 2017

Purchased this vehicle at a year old. Overall the vehicle is sporty, always gets a second look and performs with the peppy 2.3 AWD Eco Boost Motor. Gas mileage varies in the cold winter months of New England to the warmer months. On long trips, I can average as high as 28-30 mpg and around town, anywhere from 17-19.5. For similar vehicles in the foreign class, I preferred the Lincoln for many reasons. The styling, the unique lighting, mylincolnsync and of course Lincoln Customer Service that is second to none with 24 hour customer service. There are just so many extras you get with a Lincoln besides excellent quality.

Its close, but has some issues to be addressed

by from Chicago on June 3, 2017

I have owned Mercedes and BMW, and even a Audi, and must say that overall, this vehicle is a very well made machine. The faults with the MKC for me are as follows. Design mainly. Seats, I have a select, and they are too short in the seat cushion and not supportive on the top back/shoulder area. The steering wheel does not quite adjust enough out or down either. The other issue in the design department. Next issue is cheap plastic interior, its nice compared to other American/Japanese makes, but the Germans have been putting out some gorgeous interiors, and the MKC is just flat. The plastic on center stack and center console is cheap as it gets. The buttons for the transmission gears are cheap feeling, even the key fob is cheap. Lastly, you can't release the rear seats from the cargo area to put them down, seriously, how hard is this to incorporate. On a high note, you can pouch this baby with 2.0 in sport mode and holds it track well and hard to get it out of sorts. I average 23.5 city/highway, and I am a spirited driver.

Excellent Small SUV!

by from on May 10, 2017

I absolutely love this vehicle! I traded a 2015 ford explorer for this and could not be more thankful that I did. I loved my explorer but was too big for me and did not have the gas mileage I was looking for. I have had my MKC for a couple of months now and could not be more happy with my purchase! The panoramic sunroof is awesome and I love having the air conditioned seats for the summer. The back seat is a little small for passengers. This is usually not a big deal (most of the time I am the only one in the car). It is definitely not a family car. I do like the 4 cyl. engine and the great gas mileage! It is better than any other 4 cyl. I have driven in the past. Love, love, love this car! I highly recommend the MKC to anyone with a family of 2 or less!! You will not regret it!

Most worry free and comfortable car I've ever own.

by from Los Angeles, California on May 7, 2017

The most comfortable car for city driving and long road trips. Everything about this car is smart and fun!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Lincoln Mkc