2016 MKX

2016 Lincoln MKX

2016 Lincoln MKX

4.4

Have You Driven the 2016 Lincoln MKX?

Previously owned a 2013 MKX

by Retired from South West Washington State on Tue Nov 17 2015

Much better MKX than the 2013 and the 2013 was a very nice vehicle... More power, better gas mileage (bought the 2.7 Liter 335 hp engine)...drivability much improved over the 2013... I do not like the 21" wheels, but will try them for a while before deciding on changing them out, or not... I find the AWD better suited for the driving conditions in the Pacific NW...

Certified Pre-Owned Nightmare

by Worried Parent from on Sat May 20 2017

This vehicle should had never been classified as CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED. Within one month of taking ownership of this vehicle, it was in the service dept for 14 days for engine, interior, exterior door handle replacement and tire alignment issues; all these area were marked as PASSED on LINCOLN'S 200pt Comprehensive Checklist . After several visits to the Lincoln Service Dept, many of my problems with my CPO Lincoln still exist. I am bothered by such negligence and overall lack of concern for customer safety, comfort, and reliability . A billion dollar company should stand by their promise / product to provide customer satisfaction and assurance that this vehicle will be a safe and reliable source of transportation for you and your most precious car go.

Does not recommend this car!!

3rd MKX Lease

by 1tcgal1962 from Coppell Tx on Thu Mar 16 2017

I drove Cadillac, Lexus, BMW and Range Rover before going to look at the 2016 Lincoln MKX. Every time I go to Lincoln first but really wanted to explore my options. I was happy with my 2011 & 2013 MKX but just wanted to make an informed decision. Boy, did I ever! By far and without exception this vehicle checks all the boxes! I have the 2016 Reserve Black w/Tobacco interior. Fantastic. The performance, technology and elegance beat everything in its class. The exterior is also more appealing to me than any of the other vehicles. I must give a shout out to Grapevine Lincoln for again making me an offer that I could not and pass up. Lincoln makes leasing easy and keeps the customer coming back for more. Truly you will not be disappointed! My payment has not changed in 3 vehicles and I've been upgraded more each transaction. Incredible.

Lincoln MKX

by Andrewski from Allen, TX on Tue Mar 14 2017

Very nice vehicle, interior looks to be quality components, lots of electronic gadgets, MUCH better Lincoln My Touch system than before. The ride is nice, pretty quiet too. This vehicle has the 3.7L V-6 and has plenty of power for every day commuting. I have to admit the push button gear selector has taken some time to get used to. So far so good, no problems and really enjoying the ride!!

An Amazing Feat of Engineering

by MikhaelL from North Carolina on Wed Mar 29 2017

My MKX is my second Lincoln, my first being a 2015 MKC. I loved my MKC, but since I am a full grown man, the size was a little small for my large frame. Other than that, the MKC was a fantastic vehicle. The MKX is even more amazing! I found a new 2016 with all the options, including the unbelievable 2.7 liter EcoBoost V-6. The MKX, with the 22-way adjustable seats, LED headlights, Revel Ultima sound system, parallel and diagonal parking and in-parking aid, 360 degree camera view, lane-keeping, blind spot avoidance, adaptive cruise control and so much more, is truly an engineering and artistic work of art. Many will imitate the look and features, but the quality that I have found in Lincoln is hard to duplicate. I owned 28 cars prior to the MKX and had many company cars and rentals over the years and the MKX is, hands down, the best riding and handling car I have ever had the pleasure to drive. My gas mileage isn't bad either, running around 26 highway and 24 combined. This may very well be the last car that I will ever own, and if it is, I am a happy man.

Dorothy and I love everything about the MKX

by Lschroeder from Ottawa, Ohio on Sat Mar 18 2017

Their was no pressure to buy. Keith Dallas, worked with Dorothy and I gave several different options on vehicles. Keith was very patient and answered all our questions and helped to guide us in our purchase of the MKX. A very pleasant experience in buying a car.

Luxury ride

by MEM on Thu Aug 17 2017

This is our third Lincoln. We did not trade in our MKZ, because it's condition is great. We decided a SUV was our next purchase. This one owner MKX, has everything we were looking for. The luxurious front seats hug your body. Our long trips from Ohio to Texas will be very comfy!

Enjoying Luxury

by Hank from Chesterfield, MI on Thu Jul 12 2018

I was looking for my first "Luxury" car after retiring. I found it in my Lincoln MKX. After leasing my last car, my first and last lease. I used my favorite method in purchasing a car. The MKX is two years old with 9, 650 miles on it. Paying $21,000 under MSRP is worth the loss of two years of new car smell.

excellant car, size handling comfort style

by fox 0245 from ny on Mon Jul 10 2017

I have owned several town cars because of their reliability and comfort for a family of 6, especially over the road. safe, the mkx brings me back to Lincoln as the size is right and I know the quality is there.

The best quality for the money.

by Tom and Diane from Naples, Florida on Wed Mar 29 2017

Very satisfied with the Dealership, the vehicle and the service and sales staff. Would buy from this Dealership in the future and have purchased and Leased from their other automotive vehicles over several years.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2016 Lincoln MKX

The verdict: Redesigned for 2016, the new Lincoln MKX is a striking-looking midsize luxury SUV featuring an overhauled, but less interesting, interior.

Versus the competition: The MKX's knockout features and size advantage over similarly priced compact luxury SUVs may not be enough to capture buyers interested in an immersive luxury experience.

The 2016 Lincoln MKX is transformed in a big way, with a complete interior and exterior overhaul upping Lincoln's game in the luxury SUV market. Compare the 2016 with the outgoing 2015 MKX here. Its base 303-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine carries over, while the star of the show is a newly available 335-hp, twin-turbocharged 2.7-liter EcoBoost... Read More