2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2016 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX

The car I didn’t know I needed

I did not know what I was looking for when I went shopping for my first car. But when I stepped inside my now Lincoln MKX, I instantly fell in love. By car the most comfortable car I’ve been in, the design is sleek, and I love the amount of space I’m given.

Very sleek, incredible safety features and luxury.

This car has every just feature I could hope for. Lots of legroom in front and back. Sleek style. Has safety features like Kane assist, perpendicular and parallel parking, smart cruise control, heated and air leather seats. Most everything is automatic and has remote start. I was concerned about not having a third toe, but haven’t missed it, loving this car.

Great vehicle...we love it! 👍🙂

We love the heated steering wheel, heated seats, cooling seats, autostart and double sunroof in this vehicle. It's a very spacious vehicle. Rides very smooth. 👍🙂

Excellent car for price

I had never driven one but after driving, I was really pleased. The weight of the car is important due to Houston being a commuter city; bring a whole new meaning to defensive driving.

2.9

disappointed.The. service is the worst possible!I

Far too many ‘recalls’ parts are never ready It must be a challenge to sell this vehicle! Service is the pits! Should have made the vehicle correct the fist time! Sooo Dissapointed!

Fast, beautiful, fun to drive

Although not a lot larger than an MKC we owned, it feels a lot more substantial when driving. The Reserve option feels a lot better than the base model. Very pleasant for long trips.

My MKX is comfortable a very nice riding vehicle

My MKX is a very comfortable ride. The interior is laid out nice. I only wish that the cup holders in the front were sunk down into the counsel deeper. My cup interferes were using the dash controls.

3x Lincoln Owner, comfortable seats and ride

This car is great for someone who drives alot especially. The seats are very comfortable, well designed for vision, and hugs the road. It's wide enough also carry a large load if needed.

Great Luxury in a used Car

The 2016 Lincoln MKX with low mileage was exactly what I was looking for. Luxury for less than half the price of a new car. Quiet at all speeds, great handling, and it looks like new.

Love all the options

Love all the options and smooth ride fantastic design inside and out plenty of leg room and storage sunroof navigation system cameras would highly recommend this vehicle