2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2017 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2017 MKX Lincoln
Shop the 2017 MKX Lincoln

Smooth and comfortable

My husband and I are very pleased with our MKX. It rides very smooth. We are very pleased with our purchase. We will definitely recommend family and friends to a Lincoln

Just bought it!

I've only had my 2017 Lincoln MKX for a few days so I can't speak on reliability but I can say you get a bang for your buck! Comfortable, stylish interior and loaded with options. I love it so far!

Very nice car

Very nice car wish it had some or the things are other Lincoln had on it like the auto wipers and auto steering wheel movement. But it drives good still under warranty and the wife is happy

1.3

1978 Ford Van

The instrument panel is easy to use. Seats are very nice in car and ride is very comfortable. Body and style are very sharp looking.

This car is perfect for me and my kids

This car is sporty and luxury all in one it rides smooth and has so many features. My kids love it my family loves it. And I’m just really happy w my choice

Beautiful Car!

The car has a beautiful interior and a lot of comfort features. Has extremely comfortable ride. The car was 3 years old when we purchased it and it feels and rides like a new car.

Love my new Lincoln MKX.

My new Lincoln is by far the most luxurious vehicle I’ve ever owned and I’m comparing it to past cars including BMW, Volvo, Honda and Chevys. Interior and exterior styling is excellent and well as comfort and handling. Incredible technology as well.

Best car I’ve owned!

The Lincoln MKX is by far the most amazing comfortable car to date I’ve owned! Tons of features to make driving the car so much fun

Lots of features and AWD

I bought this used Lincoln MKX to replace my Subaru Outback, this car has many features and I am still learning how to use all of them. Some things I like better and some things I like better on the Outback, I switched because of multiple electronic problems on the Outback and I was concerned about buying the first year of the new model. I have only had the MKX a very short time but have heard and read many good things about the Lincoln.

Love This Vehicle

My Lincoln has been very reliable, as well as being as comfortable, with great quality as hoped for. In addition, with the turbo V6, it performs extremely well.