- Stylish interior
- Steering and suspension tuning
- Surprisingly roomy
- Rear barn doors limit visibility
- Rear head restraints limit visibility
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Four-door compact hatchback
- Seats five
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Manual or automatic transmission
- John Cooper Works model makes 301 hp
2021 MINI Clubman review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2021 Mini Clubman?
The second-largest Mini behind the Countryman SUV, the Clubman is a four-door compact hatchback with room for five and unique barn doors at the back. The S version is powered by a 189-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine while the performance-oriented John Cooper Works gets a 301-hp, turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder. Front-wheel drive is standard, and all-wheel drive is available. Competitors include the Volkswagen Golf GTI and Mazda3 hatchback.
What’s New on the 2021 Mini Clubman?
Enthusiasts will be happy to hear a six-speed manual transmission has returned to the Clubman lineup. It’s available for S models with front-wheel drive.
What Features in the 2021 Mini Clubman Are Most Important?
- Distinctive looks and personality
- Fun to drive
- Factory and dealer customization options
Should I Buy the 2021 Mini Clubman?
The Clubman is a unique offering in the compact hatchback class that’s built for people who enjoy driving. There are better value choices, but the Clubman’s playful personality helps it stand out.
- Maximum age/mileage
Less than 5 years/less than 60,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
1 year/unlimited miles after the expiration of the 4-year/50,000-mile MINI new-car limited warranty
- PowertrainN/AView all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- Roadside assistance
Compare the competitors
All model years for the MINI Clubman