2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima
2.7

transmission

transmission out at 80,000 miles not good warranty 75,000 $6000 in repair I have made $18,000 in payments that I am out of pocket I surrender! Marti

2.4

Mut do sito yuri becouz ruga fuso jop ita level nu

Transmission problems I spend a lot of money to repairs And the problem still appears I will never buy nissan again And I won't recommend anyone to buy these cars

Amazing selection and helpful sales team.

Very professional and experienced sales team. Was treated like I was their only customer, explainrd the process and made the experiece enjoyable. Im a life long customr.

3.6

Altima Cars Are Great Cars

Wife and I got a second car but we still use the 2018 Altima for traveling. Holding 400 miles of gas is magnificent. Runs well, drives pretty good especially when you keep up there maintenance on it. I’m actually about to see if I can throw some performance parts on it. Definitely recommend for traveling purposes.

3.6

Good car

Comfortable. Great gas mileage. Nice looking. Easy controls. Interior seat material very nice. Driver seat does have a small tear that I didn’t know about until after purchase but then it was a rental car.

2018 Altima is a very reliable car.

The Altima meets my needs and I have not had any problems with it. The car is has been very reliable. I am a tall lady and it has plenty of head and leg room.

Great car

Although we have this car a short time. We are very happy with the performance and style. We get great mileage. The interior is comfortable with adjustable seats and a large trunk space.

4.4

Smooth drive and stylish!

It's everything I was looking for with comfort and great mpg ! It's also very stylish. Nissan is a reliable car and looking forward to many years w this car.

I love Nissan vehicles

The Nissan Altima 2018 is a beautiful vehicle drives very smooth has the up-to-date equipment and alerts which I appreciate and has a great value

Great car for the value.

Compared to the 2016 Honda I owned the Altima is a better overall car. It has required less maintenance and the service charge is cheaper