2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Altima Nissan
Shop the 2018 Altima Nissan
3.6

Good car

Comfortable. Great gas mileage. Nice looking. Easy controls. Interior seat material very nice. Driver seat does have a small tear that I didn’t know about until after purchase but then it was a rental car.

2018 Altima is a very reliable car.

The Altima meets my needs and I have not had any problems with it. The car is has been very reliable. I am a tall lady and it has plenty of head and leg room.

Great car

Although we have this car a short time. We are very happy with the performance and style. We get great mileage. The interior is comfortable with adjustable seats and a large trunk space.

4.4

Smooth drive and stylish!

It's everything I was looking for with comfort and great mpg ! It's also very stylish. Nissan is a reliable car and looking forward to many years w this car.

I love Nissan vehicles

The Nissan Altima 2018 is a beautiful vehicle drives very smooth has the up-to-date equipment and alerts which I appreciate and has a great value

Great car for the value.

Compared to the 2016 Honda I owned the Altima is a better overall car. It has required less maintenance and the service charge is cheaper

Great reliable car.

This car meets all my needs. Smooth ride, easy to handle. Great interior with great amenities. Great tires with great traction leather interior also good.

Reliable

Got this car brand new, in October of 2019 and haven’t had a complaint about it yet. Good on gas, reliable, sturdy, and manageable. I like this car.

Owned 2, best cars!

This car is everything you need! Features are excellent, looks sporty and clean and its fantastic on gas! My first one was involved in a rollover accident where the car flipped 5 times off of a highway *driver error, not mine* and the driver walked away with a scratched lip... so for safety rating.. this car gets 10 stars!

Used Vehicles need Upgrades

The vehicle, though used, like all older Nissans, could really use an upgrade in the size of the computer screen and apps center. Dealers should offer complimentary 1st 2 oil changes and washes or a complimentary 1st maintenance visit