2015 Nissan QuestChange Vehicle
of the 2015 Nissan Quest base trim shown
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Interior quality
- Ease of seat folding
- Second-row bench not offered
- All-wheel drive not offered
- All rear seats fold flat
- 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- Cloth or leather upholstery
- Low step-in height
- Surround-view camera system available
Nissan's Quest minivan can seat up to seven people in three rows. It competes with the Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan, Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna. It comes in four trim levels: S, SV, SL and Platinum.
New for 2015
The past LE grade is now the Platinum grade. An available 4.3-inch display is replaced with a 5-inch color display, and the continuously variable transmission now has what Nissan calls D-Step Shift logic, so that it feels more like a conventional automatic transmission.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Black pillars and tinted side windows give a floating roof appearance
- Available 18-inch alloy rims
- Available power-sliding side doors
- Available moonroof
- Available xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Available power liftgate
- Seats seven
- Two captain’s chairs in second row; three seats in third row
- Folding second and third row seats
- Cloth upholstery
- All five rear seats can be folded to create a flat cargo floor.
- In SL and Platinum, the third-row seats are spring loaded to fold flat at the pull of a lever
- Available leather with heated front seats
- Available memory feature for driver's seat
- Available backup camera
- Available iPod and Bluetooth connectivity
- Available navigation system
- Available Bose stereo
- Available backseat entertainment system
- Available 5-inch color ... Read more
Which Cars Fit Three Car Seats?
CARS.COM — Parents are often searching for the automotive holy grail: a car that's not a minivan and can fit three child-safety seats across the backseat. In our Car ... Read more
15 Cars Pushin' Up Daisies in 2018
CARS.COM — The end of the year always gets us feeling a little nostalgic for the journey we've been on over the past 365 days. So much laughter! So many tears! All of it ... Read more
10 Cars Slapped With the Ugly Stick
CARS.COM — Ugly cars are everywhere these days. Their ugliness can distract you so much when you're behind your own wheel that by the time you realize it's a Nissan ... Read more
This vehicle is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. However, it does meet all of my needs and it is a very smooth ride. It is kind of a pain to get into the 3rd row when you need to. The 2nd ... Read full review
a van for traveling/enjoyment or family use.
it ability as one of a few van which could support a larger size mobility scooter. thus, it enabled a lift placed into the van to use automatically instead of manually. The gas milage is better than ... Read full review
The 2015 Nissan Quest currently has 0 recalls