2015 Highlander

2015 Toyota Highlander

2015 Toyota Highlander

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Highlander?

Look for yourself

by Yahoo from Tarentum, Pa on Sun Nov 22 2015

Check out the Highlaner, inside, outside and underside. Every detail is thought out. Fit and finish and the materials used. Test drive and the quietness and smoothness standout.With a Toyota it last yaers after the others.

Enjoying new purchase

by Loripoo from Tampa, FL on Mon Sep 14 2015

It handles nicely on the road. the ride is comfortable without sway. Seats are comfortable. I like the heated/cooled seats. Handles good in the heavy rains we have here.

Very nice car

by pk from San Francisco, CA on Wed Nov 18 2015

This Highlander is beautiful to drive. The ride is very smooth and can accelerate like a sports car. It's more compact than a minivan and just enough space for the interior. I can't wait to go on a road trip.

Little Mileage variation is disconcerting

by Starbats from Wisconsin on Mon Aug 03 2015

I bought a new XLE AWD 4 months ago to replace my Sienna mini-van. The Highlander is more comfortable and handles well. However I find it disturbing that no matter how I drive the mileage varies less than 1 mpg. It does not matter if I drive 55 or 75 mph, run the AC or not, or drive in the city or on the highway. My mileage stays at 21.1 to 21.5 mpg. I do not have a lead foot when accelerating, There should be more variation in my mileage.

Excellent vehicle

by Tommytrombone from Kingsport, Tennessee on Wed Oct 21 2015

4th highlander. The best one yet, love the captains chairs in rear. Quiet cabin other SUVs don't compare in quality or looks. Need I say more.

Tire Pressure Warning

by JR from Republic, MO on Wed Jan 07 2015

Our 2015 Highlander is very roomy and accommodates my wife and I plus our 4 grandkids very well. One complaint I have is with the Tire Pressure Warning. The warning light comes on when (according to the dealer) when all tires including the spare tire reaches 3.8 psi low. Last Sunday the vehicle set out in 27 degree tempurature for 1 1/2 hour and it came on when I got into the vehicle ( it wasn't on prior). I filled them up-2 were at 33.5 and 2 at 34 psi recommended pressure is 35psi. I have relied on this system thinking it was not low low and have ruined 1 tire. Have contacted Toyota and they told me no adjustment to the low setting can be made.

Does not recommend this car!!

2016 Toyota Highlander XLE

by Brian from Appleton, WI on Fri Nov 10 2017

The Highlander XLE has the towing package which easily pulls my small jetboat or trailer. 3rd row seating is cramped but I don't really need it. I fold down the 3rd row seats for extra cargo space. Very comfortable ride that handles the road very well. My 02 & 07 Toyota Avalons have been the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. Since the Highlander is based on the same chassis and engine I expect the same.

Replacing our minivan

by Luv driving from Midlothian, VA on Fri Jan 19 2018

We have owned 2 Honda Odysseys over the last 20 years having put a combined 450,000 miles on them. With the kids in college and my wife tiring of being in the "mom mobile", it was time for a change. We looked at the newly re-designed Honda Pilot and the Toyota Highlander SUVs. Both cars are amazing and the choosing one or the other was very difficult. In the end, we chose the 2015 Highlander XLE based on its better, more taut drive and greater availability in the used car market in our geographic area. We have had the car for more than a month and put in about a 1000 combined city and highway miles and remain very pleased with our choice. I would add a few thoughts - -The left side view mirror is in an awkward position and blocks your view when making a left turn. You almost have to lean forward and look around the mirror when making a turn. - We purchased OEM all weather mats for the front and middle rows and remain very pleased with the look and fit. I have used Weathertech mats for years and did order the 3rd row all weather mats from them.

great SUV one issue

by kracker from eastern PA USA on Tue Oct 21 2014

I love this car we always wanted one and i am glad we waited until the 2015 model as they seem to have worked out the kinks. My one complaint is that we settled for one with the tan cloth interior and any little bit of dirt etc.... really shows up. i have owned many cars with light colored interiors and never came close to the amount of time i spend cleaning this material. They could have done a lot better i guess i will be buying seat covers soon.

Lucio

by Lucio from Gallup NM on Wed Oct 22 2014

Great SUV, wonderful dealership to deal with, very family oriented and people friendly. Amigo had a wonderful sales person that really worked with us in what we needed in a vehicle and what we could afford. I'm grateful for patience and work ethic as a sales person, She showed us the vehicle in and out and really took the time to meet our needs.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Highlander

Editor's note: This review was written in January 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Highlander. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Toyota Highlander's cavalcade of improvements make a formerly bland, middle-of-the-road SUV stand out with bold styling and improved family friendliness.

Toyota listened to consumers while redesigning the seven/eight-seat 2014 Highlander and responded to demands for more cabin and cargo room, dynamic styling and premium amenities. Requests for a more dynamic driving experience should have been respectfully ignored, however, as the 2014's harsher ride... Read More