NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 Highlander

2020 Toyota Highlander

2020 Toyota Highlander

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2020 Toyota Highlander?

A Little Let Down

by KJME from CHARLOTTE, NC on Thu Jan 23 2020

I was really excited about the new Highlander, but was let down when I test drove the Limited AWD. I went back to drive it again to make sure my first impressions were correct (they were). The positives- improved front end exterior styling (I wasn’t a fan of the previous gen’s “razor” look), smooth ride, adequate pick up, great 2nd row room, easy to use tech, superior safety features. Cons- aggressively angled head restraints are extremely uncomfortable both for adults and children. My kids complained that the head restraints in the captain’s chairs pushed their heads forward and down too much. Both my husband and I noticed this up front, too. We couldn’t find a comfortable seating position no matter how we moved the seat and adjusted the lumbar. Another con- the third row is almost unusable. My 10 year old’s knees were in his face back there. The final deal breaker for us- the rear windshield is extremely small (too small for this size vehicle). It’s extremely narrow. It definitely limits the field of vision out of the rear. Yes, there’s a back-up camera, but I also want to see what’s behind me while moving forward! We passed on the 2020.

Does not recommend this car!!

New 2020 model is not much different

by Pmac from Niskayuna NY. on Sat Jan 11 2020

The new 2020 Highlander isn't the game changer I was hoping for. I currently own a 2014 and was looking forward to the newly redesigned model. They didn't raise the price but they took away some "bling". There is no longer chrome trim around the front grill on the XLE and has been replaced by some "cheap looking " brushed aluminum. They also eliminated the rear hatch back window opening option. The glass and the rear hatch are now all one piece. They also took away 4 inches of front leg room from 44 to 40 inches.

Disappointing

by Elbo Ricua from Carolina, PR on Sun Jan 12 2020

Not a game changer. I'm 6'3"; not enough legroom. Cramped third seat isn't for teens. LE model has a cheap looking front trim. Pricey; Dealer asking 43k for LE Model...Hyunda Palisade is better although resale value is lower.

Great

by Packers 12 from Milwaukee wi on Sat Jan 11 2020

Car meets all my needs excellent style nice colors. Great package deal. Interior is awesome body style is excellent. Riding is ridiculous. Really enjoying driving

Exceptional service

by Jaydon Rodriguez from NJ on Wed Jan 01 2020

Had a fantastic experience. Sebastian is great to work with. It was a one-stop shop for all of my questions and made car buying a worry-free experience. I also feel that I got an exceptional value and was offered a high level of customer service. Highly recommend going to Sebastian at Toyota Universe in Little Falls NJ if you're in the market for a new or slightly used vehicle.